Not meant to be here

Not really crazy. It sounds like its just a kids fairy tale of an old story told again and again in its many guises. But you probably arent far from the truth of Arthur and Merlin, just dont create any expectations as you dont want to fool yourself. BUT…if you want to use any indicators then look at the Socio-Religious Geo-Political Atmosphere. Yes Arthur and Merlin will come back…BUT…It wont be Jesus Christ like some people think it should be which is just another somewhat old but favored (because the foundation has been in place for awhile) favored myth. I like the King Arthur and Merlin Myth…because I grew up on those movies like the Original “Excalibur” or “The Sword and the Sorceror” etc.

Yeah, it’s somewhat like a child thing but I no more feel or see it that way. And, I don’t care if anyone believes me or not. After all, I can’t confirm it myself so I just have posted it as a share on this thread.

Raven, the feeling that your having is ascent. Your a old soul among young souls. You have lived more life’s then most and have pulled information from the experiences given you realize it or not. This is perplexing and hard to understand. So you are truly on your way to godhood. And I believe the spirits we are contacting have done this same process we are undertaking right now. They lived and learned pulling information from there countless life’s til achieving godhead. Look at it like this, you are wiser then most around you have a deeper understanding then most around you. This is ascent, the ancient soul would you know you where wiser if you did not see the younger souls and foolish thoughts around you. So I believe we keep doing this birth and death cycle becoming wiser til time and space become an illusion. You seek magick and knowledge because that’s what you will become

Arann… when we are children we do not have the limits that are imposed upon us by the rest of the world… so love and embrace that child for that one holds secrets that are only for you… I think that most people, will try to do, in their own way, is help possibly to ground you… take it as this and do not let it silence nor harm that child within… I think if we all understood that there is a curious or imaginative or traumatized or whatever child within, perhaps we would be more understanding of another s point of view of the world and be more apt to help such grow or heal… this is where we can share our stories… our weirdness… our whatever. Mostly I see a lot of people who are very understanding because after all they have their own. It is hard to share your personal rawness of soul… so thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

When I did say anything about derailing the topic? I distinctly said that I agreed with the theory but others here did not and thought it was a good reason to gang up on me for not sharing the same opinion that they did which I found strange because I thought magicians encouraged free thinking.

I also agree with the 10% theory or discussion.

I was a member of a Gnostic Lodge who base themselve on the theory that we dont use 100% of our brain capacity, and their goal is to get to 100%, they claim that an average human uses 3-5% of their brain capacity, and the rest 97% is used or managed by our EGO.

They claim that the bible story of David and Goliath, is simbolic to this, the 3% brain capacity that we hold or ‘‘Essence’’ as they call it being David, versus the 97% brain capacity used by the EGO being Goliath, the unfair fight all individuals have to go throught to master the mind.

Each individual ego traps in a certain % of our brain capacity, and by erradicating the EGO you are liberating certain % of brain capacity and with this the diferent virtues locked in that %, their practices and studies are very scientific and they claim that a man controls a high % brain capacity, is able to move the phisical body from one location to the other by thought only, this they called ‘‘Ginas state’’, stating that a man that holds 100% brain capacity will be ‘‘NOUS’’ state, which they claim is a state in which your mind is ALWAYS at deep meditation, seeing the core existance or essense of everything and anything you look at, hear or simply percive.

It is a theory i was able to confirm to certain point in the time i spent with them, it is very interesting tho’.

PD Sorry i got carried away from your initial post xD

Thanks to the encouragement, Luna. And yes, your right. Right from the start of my practice, I always tried being in that state, like being a child on the aspect of having limitless possibilities.

When I did say anything about derailing the topic? I distinctly said that I agreed with the theory but others here did not and thought it was a good reason to gang up on me for not sharing the same opinion that they did which I found strange because I thought magicians encouraged free thinking.[/quote]

oops… sorry Raven… my total bad. I thought you were having a go at me… paranoia getting the better of me :confused:

Element, what you said makes sense. I was aware of the feelings of ascent but never thought to actually associate the feelings of not belonging here with ascent as well. When I was little it was just a general uneasy feeling of not belonging here but these days, it’s almost comforting like I feel it because I am rising above everything in the world around me, like a feeling of needing to be different for some reason that has not yet been revealed to me. Almost like, realizing that people like us do have superiority over these mundane sheepish muggles.

I have had several readings done this year, by myself and others that stated I would be at my fullest when teaching and guiding others which is starting to make sense now. I feel like it’s my duty to correctly educate others that aren’t like us.

The mystical mind!

I feel you are spot on RavensAscent…

I also feel it is all our duty to do so. Plus in doing so you may run across more like us that may be struggling because they do not have the community we do and are need of not feeling so alone.

[quote=“Luna, post:31, topic:6973”]I feel you are spot on RavensAscent…

I also feel it is all our duty to do so. Plus in doing so you may run across more like us that may be struggling because they do not have the community we do and are need of not feeling so alone.[/quote]

That’s why I created a youtube channel, to hopefully educate the “others” and also help those like us that may be confused or new and not sure where to begin. I like E.A. because he tells you what to do to get real results, he doesn’t post a bunch of bullshit and 21 step programs with rankings that you have to earn your way thru, he is honest about not needing a guru type of mentor that charges for their services or makes you their little bitch.

I agree! I am actually getting ready to post an audio lecture in the next day or so. I have to edit it out, did a lot of rambling and it takes a while to edit that stuff out but it’s about getting real results with no spells, no ingredients, no tools, and no costs to you. I don’t beat around the bush either, I tell it like it is. I even posted a video of a boring ritual with no special FX to show seekers what a real ritual looks like so these people who only do magick to prove a point or because they expect to be instant millionaires over night, will see how things really are.

I was hoping to eliminate some of these thrill seekers that come to magick for all the wrong reasons, we don’t need those type of people joining us. They just turn delusional or turn into trolls eventually. I try to be honest and down to earth.

I can,t wait your audio lecture Raven. For me the things are moving but very slowly…

Saw this, thought of you! :wink:

[url=http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-01-memory-capacity-brain-previously-thought.html]Memory capacity of brain is 10 times more than previously thought[/url] ~ January 20, 2016

Salk researchers and collaborators have achieved critical insight into the size of neural connections, putting the memory capacity of the brain far higher than common estimates. The new work also answers a longstanding question as to how the brain is so energy efficient and could help engineers build computers that are incredibly powerful but also conserve energy.

“This is a real bombshell in the field of neuroscience,” says Terry Sejnowski, Salk professor and co-senior author of the paper, which was published in eLife. “We discovered the key to unlocking the design principle for how hippocampal neurons function with low energy but high computation power. Our new measurements of the brain’s memory capacity increase conservative estimates by a factor of 10 to at least a petabyte, in the same ballpark as the World Wide Web.”

Our memories and thoughts are the result of patterns of electrical and chemical activity in the brain. A key part of the activity happens when branches of neurons, much like electrical wire, interact at certain junctions, known as synapses. An output ‘wire’ (an axon) from one neuron connects to an input ‘wire’ (a dendrite) of a second neuron. Signals travel across the synapse as chemicals called neurotransmitters to tell the receiving neuron whether to convey an electrical signal to other neurons. Each neuron can have thousands of these synapses with thousands of other neurons.

Full story: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-01-memory-capacity-brain-previously-thought.html

As for me as a reincarnationist; I have still had the “Not meant to be hear at this time and place etc” really badly. The people/family, I came from 'cept my mom, all hate and reject me, and throughout my life it seems no matter where I set my foot -no matter how hard i tried to be a constructive productive being- destruction, disaster and even death vine my footsteps, leaving nothing but din and dark loathsomeness as my “James was here” sign. one day I was lamenting to a friend of mine upon the issue, and he stated calmly that it was proof that i am supposed to be where I am and perfect in time and then reminded me- I “chose all of the time and space perameters, and noone else could have ‘been in my skin’ and still acquired all the gifts powers and continued Path ahead of me without likely having met their physical destruction themselves far earlier on”.
It was pretty difficult to chew and swallow since I wanted to feel sorry for myself. About 10 years later, I bought a copy of the Gita- and the first reading I could not help but relate to some of the feelings, but on the 2nd read- it was nuclear. and no longer did I see myself as out of place or time and my ‘mistakes’ were really not so- all the destruction I saw in my wake were not blames to be left upon me, but those upon who the destruction fell were the ones who had faltered, their decisions, their actions and personal vision and fortitude far outweighed by mere crossing of thier paths. I then was able to see the position of a “Alchemical Catalyst” which I was, and much of my potent would be “judeo christian guilt” flew off like dust on a table in a windstorm.
In short, I believe you are definetly meant to be here when you are. So i recommend, Realize your YOGA (not the excersizes) and begin living and loving your innate and current functioning Godhood. just a thought
FDM

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:6973”]Ever feel like you’re just not meant to be on this planet or in this reality? Ever wonder how you came into this reality (not just thru your mom’s vagina) but how you really came here and why you ended up in this plane of existence instead of somewhere else where you’d feel more at home and happier?

There has got to be another plane somewhere where being a sorcerer is normal and not frowned upon and organized religion is viewed as heinous. I spent all night making some custom my little ponies to sell online so I had a lot of time to think while focusing on painting and I also watched some Roswell and finished the show finally and it reminded me of something.

Ever since I was little like barely even 4 years old I have always felt like I do not belong here, not talking about socially this has nothing to do with fitting in with social crowds or depression, none of that crap, but I mean like you don’t belong here with these mundanes? And not because we have different beliefs and values but like you were never meant to be here since birth.

I ask because I have felt like this since I was practically a baby, long before I was old enough to understand religion and before I was old enough to form my own opinions of it or believe in magic. I’ve just always felt like I was sent to the wrong plane. Not the wrong reality because I am prefectly happy with my reality, but the wrong plane of existence, world, whatever you wanna call it. I just find it so weird being a little girl not even in school yet and feeling like an alien in a strange world.

I wonder if it’s because I was pre-destined to be a sorcerer, like maybe I knew that before my beliefs actually came to be, ingrained in my subconscious since birth and that’s why I never felt at home here in this world, because a part of me knew I would grow up to be someone who is considered an outcast, a non-conformist, a free thinker, a magician?? Not sure, but when I watch shows about aliens, vampires, witches, and wizards I just feel like I can relate to them when they are running away from the government or people who want to harm them.

I find myself cheering silently inside my head when one of those aliens or witches outsmarts the people after them and gets away. Not just out of sympathy because I know how it feels to remain secretive and have others scrutinizing you, but because I literally feel just like them, like I am a part of their strange little Tv reality or have lived that in the past at some point. I dunno, maybe I was hung as a witch in a past life and that’s why I feel so similar to the characters on those shows?[/quote]

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:14, topic:6973”]As much as people here say they like to think outside of the box I was actually surprised that they were so inclined to believe the articles they had read instead of trying to find some proof for themselves. We of all people should know about government restrictions, oppression, and repression. For all we know it is true, and the government doesn’t want nerds like us researching further to find out how to use the unused portions of our brains and they forced or paid those people to release new information suggesting that the original findings were wrong. The government has pull, they could even provide fake CT scans that show all parts of our brains being active and how some parts are more active than others when performing certain functions but they can falsify anything to make you believe whatever they want you to believe.

And they know that if enough evidence is destroyed, people like us that still insist on proving a point will look mentally ill or rebellious and dangerous to everyone else so they hope that we will not try to rebel for fear of being labeled crazy. If you like documentaries like I do, you will find all kinds of evidence to suggest crazy government coverups all throughout our history. When someone comes forward with the truth about anything that could make others realize they are liars and realize the potential they have, the government steps in and tries to shut them up because they don’t want a revolution on their hands because they know if enough people realize their potential and rebel, that we would be unstoppable and they would be no match for us and that scares them, because they love their control mechanisms! And they love the trillions of dollars that they make by controlling us. Fining and charging us for everything we do except for farting and breathing but I guarantee one day they will find a way to charge us for that too (your farts are contributing to pollution, new mandatory methane gas tax!).

The government will tell you anything you want to hear or need to hear to keep you in control and keep you in their debt and reliant upon them and for those that dare to step outside of their bubble of confinement, they are locked behind bars or injured to the point that they physically cannot come forward to speak out or even worse, killed. And several documentaries have facts and evidence to support them hushing people up and support cover ups and inside jobs which is also why you never see a documentary on cable Tv like that, they are all on dvd only or Netflix only, or possibly on youtube. I have seen some of them air on cable Tv and mysteriously, every time, before the 2nd and 3rd air dates the show is suddenly pulled and restricted from being shown to anyone. So if there wasn’t truth in some of those documentaries why would they go to all the trouble to cover them up? So I think there really may be something to that 10% of our brains theory after all.[/quote]
The Government is not a team nor is it a player. It is the field. There are groups which in constant competition for power and control dip into the governments of the world as a resource and tool to acquire the power and control they desire.

Imagine a bunch of amazon tribesman who don’t speak english attempting to understand the board game monopoly by watching people play. Then you have that one tribesman, (conspiracy theorist) the know it all who thinks he gets some of it and has figured something out telling the rest of the tribe that the players are worshiping the dice and that the plastic houses (a material they have never seen before) are magical gifts from the gods and that the guys on the table next to them playing checkers are also somehow involved.

The truth is the individuals in the top % are so far removed from the rest of the world that they might as well be living on another planet. (and they would like to) The reason for living is a complete 180. Most common people want to have a family with a house, financial security and enough free time to do the various hobbies and things they enjoy wishing the best for child while waiting to die.

Where as the Elite have a different goal in mind and that is to make sure that the genetic information in them is still present on the earth far into the distant future whatever that takes at all costs.

Common people live under the philosophy of take care of number one then family and community, if my kids are successful good for them if not I still love them.

The elite on the other hand are more like "I better make sure that my descendants a thousand years from now are set for life and other humans are potential competition for my future offspring and would no doubt destroy my lineage and consume it’s resources if given the opportunity.

Based upon the behavior of the masses they have no reason to believe such philosophy to be false, especially when people are getting killed on black friday for flat screen TVs everyone is hitting the streets to protest gay marriage but doesn’t give a shit about real issues that will effect future offspring in negative and irreversible ways.

Imagine if you had an unlimited amount of money and you could pay individuals to go out gather secret information and teach it to you. Knowledge
carries the side effect of feelings of superiority. They carry a chip the size of the moon, and to them the gap between themselves and the common individual is greater than that between human and chimpanzee. You, having the ability to think for yourself are different from the common masses and special.

When thinking of the meaning of life most common people are perplexed. Elites however accept the answer nature has given. In nature the meaning of life is to survive, thrive and insure the continued reproduction of your kind. For the type of creature the human is at this time this works for the time being. Humanity is a bridge to something greater and more evolved.

However those of us crossing that bridge by choice and taking control of the direction of our own evolution have already become more than human and on the cusp of what we are to become, Living Gods!

Basically from what you say The Elite are like the Selfish Gene, where they are the biggest and baddest on the block.

They certainly think they are. I’ve met a bunch of them, some of em are cool and spiritual and some are truly shitty assholes. The main philosophies are the same though, get wealthy and stay that way, for your great grandchildren’s sake.

The only area where I disagree with the view you outlined as the “eilte” view is that I know I, for one, am fabulous, and so are quite a lot of people I know, who didn’t get here through any human-moderated system of selective breeding (in fact some of us had less-than-ideal families), so it seems to be more the case that human souls will incarnate into the best available genetic combination they can find.

Given the repeated attempts to wipe the more psychically gifted off our planet through witch-hunts, and condemning the men and women who saw “visions” into asylums, convents, and monasteries for a life of enforced celibacy, if there’s a gene for this, it must be pretty widespread, so fuck it.

But I see nothing wrong with the idea you’ve described above on a moral level.

It’s funny because my ancestry is a who’s who of asshole royalty from Edward the first from the movie brave heart, to king solomon who probably wasn’t even real person but that’s what my family claims. But then again I’m also descended from chief Cornblade the caster of the shawnee lake curse and the mothman himself. That could have calmed down some of the asshole genes. I saw braveheart and that king was a big swinging dick! I don’t claim him.