Not enough mana

As a matter of fact, yes. I have a recipe for a “mana potion.” Although I call it an “Ether.” I’ve always been a sucker for Final Fantasy.

Ether:

Magnesium Citrate 100mg
L-Dopa 260mg (otherwise 650mg Mucuna Pruriens 40% extract)
Theobromine Anhydrous 300mg
Lemongrass 400mg (Full Spectrum)
African Mango Extract 1000mg (4:1 Extract)
Chamomile Extract 1000mg (1.1% Apigenin)
Clary Sage 100% Essential Oil, 3 drops
1oz Apple Cider Vinegar
3oz Apple Juice
Green Food Coloring

1 Like

I’m not really sure if it counts as a mana potion, but I can remember reading somewhere that the ancient Greeks used dittany of Crete in various ways to enhance their psychic abilities. I also remember E.A. mentioning in one of his videos that he uses that herb as incense, but you can also make tea out of it and drink it. Personally, I have tried dittany of Crete tea once or twice, when I had some minor issues with my stomach in the past (it also helps with that too) and I really dont like it’s taste and smell at all, so my experience isn’t really big enough to say how effective it actually is. Maybe I’ll try to force my self to give it a shot again in the future. I just thought I should mention it, just in case someone is interested.

Nirbija - meditation “without seed” - Nirbīja - Wikipedia

Some people can get unwanted dissociative or derealisation side-effects from this - if that happens, probably best not to push through unless you’re experienced with psychosis-like states and have the potential to skip work and other responsibilities as needed, and have a sense of self and centre that can transcend ALL senses and impressions, including internal experience. :slight_smile:

I made a point of reading old and familiar books, creating a familiar and known fiction within the larger fiction of life, and that helped a lot with derealisation when it became intrusive and disruptive (usual disclaimer of not being a psychiatrist etc).

Derealisation is a distinct hazard/landmark on the path to breaking free from the reality trance, and having a method or two to handle it and scale it down helps, as does simply knowing that it exists, it affects many people, and isn’t a sign you’re “crazy” per se, or that you’ve somehow broken your mind. But it can fuck people up if they’re not expecting it, or not in a good place to handle it and that’s not a sign of inexperience or weakness, sometimes it’s just a pathological side-effect of a “wrong-for-you” practice.

Rama’s exercise of surrendering thoughts caused this in me and it was just bullshit I didn’t need, other experiences created it in a positive context. Sorry to ramble. :slight_smile:

Agreed with derealization, especially that it can mess people up.

Most people are not ready to become lucid of the physical dream, in even the simplest of degrees. Its liberating and also enlightening gnosis wise experiencing it though, if you are ready.

Yes. That actually exists.

2 Likes

Have you tried just pulling it from your surroundings?

2 Likes

That’s a viable thought.

1 Like

I 2nd the Ice Cream. In fact different foods and drinks give Lower to Higher Quality HP and MP replenishment.

Level up your character via meditation. Then place two attribute points in your intelligence and will power stats. Also I suggest getting an enchanted ring. However that item is only available once you’ve unlocked the “spirit senses” ability. In addition, you need to have a relationship level 2 with a Spirit before that can happen.

3 Likes

Lol. If you ever played the PlayStation RPG Wild Arms, Cheeseburgers/Hamburgers and Apple Pies increase your HP. I find decent sleep and a generally well rounded diet of carbs and protein help. Chicken Teriyaki eat out is getting expensive… So I decided to get 50 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs and a Jugs of Teriyaki sauce…uhh…yeah I will definitely have a massive amount of Hit Points and Magick Points till the end of the month.

I also went to the supplement store to get Green Vibrance (1 days of Veggies per serving), fish oils, daily multi Vitamin…and things like Zinc (Sex Magick)

2 Likes

Ah I see so you’re going for a tank/bruiser build? Did you hear about the nerfs to the hamburger item? I hear it has an rng% to cause cancer depending on which starting attributes you picked.

1 Like

Correcto… I do not favor the lanky skinny weak form. I gotta have some real substance… Some real strength. Nothing else less is worthy of Belial.

1 Like

Listening to “One-Winged Angel: London Philharmonic Orchestra.”. That helps me produce greater quantities of Mana by exceeding my Limits. The Boss Battles always awaken interesting Siddhi’s in ones self as well. It’s almost as if I had a 2nd Chakra in addition to my own!

Has anyone tried Kratom for replenishing their “mana pool”?
I suspect a few grams of white vein Borneo may do the trick.

Yes, I’ve been directed to ormus or white powder gold when working with alchemy spirits after asking for things specific to help me. Then a bunch of synchronicity kept leading me to the substance. The only problem is my budget in order to keep taking it at this moment.