Noctulius

Is it difficult to make Noctulius my patron? I need a reliable way and a ritual.Can someone give me night magic signs to make a ritual blade charged with Noctulius energy? I also want to energize this deity with the stones on the rings.

Normally a patron chooses you and offers, you don’t ask, and you can’t force such an intimate relationship. It’s an honor, and not for just anyone. Some entities can be quite difficult about people being assumptive about this and I don’t advise it unless you have very good communication skills.

Your best bet is to start working with the entity consistently and build that relationship and if it can develop into more, then it will.

Get your blade in circle, cleanse it properly, evoke the entity (any entity, in this case Noctulius) and ask it to charge your blade. Say thank you afterwards. Keep any promises, such as using athame for only specific kinds of magickal work.

Assuming you mean you want to consecrate the rings to Noctulius, do exactly the same as with the athame. You can do this in the same evocation ritual.

3 Likes

Wisdom right there.

3 Likes