No money no love

God is above money, and if you have knowledge, you can overgrow any kind of material and even spiritual problem with it. However in time, you’ll realize that you don’t need everything you really wanted before… with that knowledge, you’ll understand the goal of your life, and not your false ego’s which really believes that you need money and which makes you think that “money is God”.

4 Likes

“The God Of The Humanity”.

1 Like

Work in what is blocking the money and also open the base chakra which is related to money, safety and survival :slight_smile:

we cannot love with an empty stomach right? lol

1 Like

You should learn a little more about your true being.

You are not the body, but the soul beyond it. Everything you need is food, air, water, light and so on. Your head is stucked in your ass, darling. So, basic things. You can’t eat money, can’t drink it or breathe in it at all. You don’t need it. Money is just an illusion to control and to built up a false illusion about values. You are blined by it as others.

You are worthless. No matter how much money you have. You’ll die anyway (so left your actual body, and start again based on your karma; you can get a body of an animal for example, so it isn’t 100% you’ll be human again).
Which means, that you’ll lost everything you… wait, you got nothing!

For you are a transcendental being, who own a material body for a short period, but you’ll never be a “material” being, you just let yourself to be controlled by this false “value”, for a lifetime, then you’ll die and start it again, because you reached nothing to climb higher towards your real state. You just bounded by material things and illusions to this world, which keeps you here.

Since I started working with “The Supreme Cause of every Cause”, I realized that He is above everything. Even your money, or you, or whatever else gods anyway. He is limitless, and with His help, I got everything simply because He sends them. I spent no money for these “luxury articles” at all, and I know that I don’t need them; what I value in these periodical gifts are His attention and love. I got no money problem, and because I know the “Creator of the Game”, I can skip some rules, and get privilege - while I kept remember that I am not the body, and it won’t affect my spiritual growth.

2 Likes

so we have a disagreement here.

You need the money. how are you going to buy clothes, medicine, buy a house? will you live in a cave? Unless you are a Native American, or have enough knowledge of these things to build your own house and go after your own food with arrows and bows and get your own water, then you do need the God Money. We can all be spirits and souls, but we are all flesh and body, we all have wants and desires. no one wants to live in a hollow drinking water, eating food and going to sleep (at least most people I know) but if you feel happy like that, then it’s up to you. but we cannot deny that money is a god in humanity for many ages, money is needed for everything, it is everywhere, it opens all kinds of doors. As I said, I do not disagree with you that we are souls and spirit, but I will not deny that we are in a body that needs money from the basics, to the highest desires, we are not spiritual fairies living in a flowery field. .

1 Like

Feel free to run for money. I got the knowledge, I got everything I need. Money isn’t a problem.

And no, money is still not a god of humanity. Is an illusion, and you live in that way. Just because you believe that the lion before you is a cat, it won’t be. Just because you imagine that money is god, it won’t be. It’s still a dumb illusion.

Of course, when you say “you need money to buy stuffs like food” is true, but not money what you really need and you don’t really need money if you try to stand up your own legs. You can do it. I know people who did this and live in this way, absolutely independent from “your imaginary god”. This is what you should get…

I won’t waste my time on argue about this. Experience higher state, and you’ll understand.

4 Likes

That’s your opinion and I have mine.

I still believe money is the god of mankind, or don’t you have some digits of that god in your bank account? Isn’t it almost everyone in the world who needs this god to live? Isn’t he on the 4 cardinal points of this planet? the money god is everywhere and he is needed if you want to survive unless you live in a cave.

we disagree, and I respect your opinion, have a nice day

2 Likes

God gives me money because He has power. Money got no power without a false illusion of humans. God has. You can’t live without God, why money can’t exist and own value without human? So using the word “God” who is an independent Supreme Soul above everything and everyone, to a “thing” who lives because blind people, is hilarious.

Humanity slowly destroys the world, or at least it’ll be unbearable to live. What will your “god” help? Will your money feed you when nature won’t give you food? Will it give you water when rivers and oceans won’t, or will poison you? Where is the power of money? It will make plants grow, animals give birth? No. Why? Because it’s power never exists, just in your head.

And please… “desires” aren’t basic needs. You don’t need alcohol, big house, limitless sex, drugs and “luxury stuffs”, expensive car and clothes to…live. You are the slave of maya. Nothing more. You can’t be complete because you want to satisfy your body’s lust, instead of the being who you really are.

This is why you think you need more than you should…
Much blessing on you!

2 Likes

money makes everything, but breaks everything. Money can solve many problems but it can create a fresh set of problems too. Anything more than our necessity is poison

3 Likes

it is already a matter of concepts of abstract and metaphysical things. we don’t agree

many blessings to you too!

1 Like

I think you using the wrong terminology. Money isn’t god. IT is a concept made by man for control. Money is the medium of control for all things needed for survival. Without it you can’t have the foundation of survivals such as food, shelter, clothes etc… Money control society/man. Sure we can still barter , but people have abandon that for money cuz of government society using money so its’ easier to track taxes and do business as well as have control over people. It’s about power. It’s a tool used by the rich to control society so they stay in power.

Maybe @Onkar some of these will help:

4 Likes

You Will need to define your terminology god. And my concept differs of yours

1 Like

Are you planning to use magick on these problems? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a very conflicting relationship to/with money. Until not long ago I kinda thought that money would be something out of my reach and out of my field of influence. Money was something for “them”. I lived most of my life without much but the bare necessities and boi that wasn’t a fun ride (my parents kicked me out when I was 16, so I had nothing on my radar than survival mode for a long period of time, neglecting my education and all those fancy papers and door openers).
I think that money opened many doors for me, not only to material wealth. But to possibilities. It opened the gateway to “dare” something, to step out of my comfort zone and to actually demand a value for my work and my time (scandalous, I know, I know). Money gave me power over myself. I experienced how “no money” can influence your life and I will do everything to not go back to that place, ever again. I really hope you’ll find a way to overcome your struggle with it, @Onkar

2 Likes

Ok, I got no too much time for this drama, so I’ll skil some part of your message because… I won’t get any money for this? :thinking: jokes

Who are you to say who is worthy or not?

A person who can share her opinion and will just like anyone else even who find pleasure in fucking with others because they got nothing else to do, really. If you don’t like this, keep going. I won’t waste my time to argue with every person who didn’t share the same opinion, because that is his opinion, and I have mine. I could do it, because there are lot of bullshits, but worth no time to waste to me. I can keep my focus on MY life, and grow.

There are certain things which won’t help in your next life to develop. It’s pretty clear and simple, hurts or not. Karma didn’t care about your feelings. In other words = there are activities what are useless, and not worthy to take care about, but because reasons, you’ll.
Everyone is in a different level, knowing more or less reincarnations behind her and will experience such a things like others will or did already.

Who are you to impose your destiny of transcendence on others?

If you feel like this is an “imposed”, I feel deep sorry for you. Everyone have her own view and reason why she thinks in an exact ways. I did. And I will share my opinion. There is no difference between me and any others. If you take it personally, it is not my problem, you should deal with it. You are an adult, right? Then simply accept the fact that there are others who thinks differently about the world and transcendental.

Who are you to assume that “basic things” are not something of great importance to development other people?

Lol. Who said that? Show me! Do not make sentences I didn’t said. Basic things are the essence of life and everything. Basic things exactly what you need, and nothing more.

What and who are you?

I’m a spirit like everyone else. But I took care my spirit, knowing that I’m not this dying body after all, and I’m about to take off my body’s false desires and urges. A person who put her focus on her soul, instead of sense gratification, and you’ll understand when you step out from this state.

NOOO! Are you really limiting a Being with that “you should”?

Eh?

You have found “your way”, “your God”, your deserving of hope and faith, that some want and others don’t even care about.
Congratulations, because such a discovery seems to take a lot of effort.

Like everyone else here? What is your problem? You can not share your own experiences, knowledge and conviction without a snowflake being melted under it’s pressure?

1 Like

She is her own authority. It is completely healthy to view other homo sapiens as inferior or not worthy of something.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe she inferred that if you perceive that “basic things” are of great importance to your development, you are not going to develop, remaining a purely material being.

A standard probability algorithm?

Who are these mythical creatures and where can I find them?

4 Likes

I think we can all agree that went well! :laughing:

@Onkar sorry your topic got derailed, please take a look through the link I posted above and then start yourself a NEW topic for questions about how to use any of the spells or rituals in it, people will be happy to help if given something specific to respond to. :+1:

8 Likes