No money no love

4 Likes

Cute but what’s the point

4 Likes

There is the big time point no money no love… in my life :pensive:

1 Like

You are really beautiful. Chin up you’ll Have both soon!

2 Likes

Thank you so much made my day luv…

1 Like

Thank you so much for advice…luv
I suffered lot in my life coz of money and love I lost my mom in may month somehow I feel coz of money… some time I hate money can’t help need it that… same like love hate it can’t help it need that but true love now days am liking lucifer…

2 Likes

Actually, she is correct. While money doesn’t directly affect attraction, people usually won’t date someone who needs to be financially supported. I make it a rule not to get involved with someone I have to babysit.

Course I’m broke as well.

You are so pretty

Thank you so much…

Make money, love yourself.

We got a laundry list of personal trainers spirits willing to help with that.

3 Likes

I think learning how to take care of oneself can be a valuable skill to have before getting into a relationship. Making your own money and developing a sense of self love can help build the confidence to make choices that are right for you. Of course, life is messy and you are not going to have everything completely settled beforehand but having that personal foundation can come in handy in more way than one.

2 Likes

the cringe is real

1 Like

Money is god

2 Likes

Gods don’t appreciate being called tools.

God is above money, and if you have knowledge, you can overgrow any kind of material and even spiritual problem with it. However in time, you’ll realize that you don’t need everything you really wanted before… with that knowledge, you’ll understand the goal of your life, and not your false ego’s which really believes that you need money and which makes you think that “money is God”.

4 Likes

“The God Of The Humanity”.

1 Like

Work in what is blocking the money and also open the base chakra which is related to money, safety and survival :slight_smile:

we cannot love with an empty stomach right? lol

1 Like

You should learn a little more about your true being.

You are not the body, but the soul beyond it. Everything you need is food, air, water, light and so on. Your head is stucked in your ass, darling. So, basic things. You can’t eat money, can’t drink it or breathe in it at all. You don’t need it. Money is just an illusion to control and to built up a false illusion about values. You are blined by it as others.

You are worthless. No matter how much money you have. You’ll die anyway (so left your actual body, and start again based on your karma; you can get a body of an animal for example, so it isn’t 100% you’ll be human again).
Which means, that you’ll lost everything you… wait, you got nothing!

For you are a transcendental being, who own a material body for a short period, but you’ll never be a “material” being, you just let yourself to be controlled by this false “value”, for a lifetime, then you’ll die and start it again, because you reached nothing to climb higher towards your real state. You just bounded by material things and illusions to this world, which keeps you here.

Since I started working with “The Supreme Cause of every Cause”, I realized that He is above everything. Even your money, or you, or whatever else gods anyway. He is limitless, and with His help, I got everything simply because He sends them. I spent no money for these “luxury articles” at all, and I know that I don’t need them; what I value in these periodical gifts are His attention and love. I got no money problem, and because I know the “Creator of the Game”, I can skip some rules, and get privilege - while I kept remember that I am not the body, and it won’t affect my spiritual growth.

2 Likes

so we have a disagreement here.

You need the money. how are you going to buy clothes, medicine, buy a house? will you live in a cave? Unless you are a Native American, or have enough knowledge of these things to build your own house and go after your own food with arrows and bows and get your own water, then you do need the God Money. We can all be spirits and souls, but we are all flesh and body, we all have wants and desires. no one wants to live in a hollow drinking water, eating food and going to sleep (at least most people I know) but if you feel happy like that, then it’s up to you. but we cannot deny that money is a god in humanity for many ages, money is needed for everything, it is everywhere, it opens all kinds of doors. As I said, I do not disagree with you that we are souls and spirit, but I will not deny that we are in a body that needs money from the basics, to the highest desires, we are not spiritual fairies living in a flowery field. .

1 Like