No idea what is in my house

Yes. And i got to see my girls neighbs boobs whose her best friend :rofl:

3 Likes

NYC est

Thatā€™s part of the ā€œperksā€ that come from working with Belial. He always brings sexual gifts in many forms.

1 Like

Me or the op?

1 Like

I dont think this was B

Any shot to be a astral larve?

Does the mist occasionally take on a specific form?

Hereā€™s a thought, when your interacting with your subconscious next call the spirit to your mind visualize it give it a name. Then back it up with what youā€™d like to change ask for a briefing ie the mindset to see / understand who or what is happening plus a statement of there intent.

It may not change the spirit you are dealing with but at least give you the mindset to deal with your problems somewhat.There have been some time when things sent me recoiling in fear / horror just to see the beauty or blessing as a consequence of an altered perspective.

Good luck

I meant in regards to someone evoking you. It seems like it happens to everyone in some way, most just donā€™t realize it.

Shit! Relax and enjoy!!!

1 Like

Shrugs[quote=ā€œWoodsman81, post:49, topic:19072ā€]
. It seems like it happens to everyone in some way, most just donā€™t realize it.
[/quote]

Maybe

I saw the succubus way of hunting before, be very carful with that shit she can possess your girl friend and do everything and pull out anything in her arsenal to make you breakup with her, they are extremely jelaous entities when they are focusing on their lover you need to act extremely fast it starting to get to the highlights points

Similar thing has been happening to one my friend too , for almost two month every night she kept hearing someone is running around her room and she could feel the entity close to her body (she described it as someone breaths closely to her). It stopped for 2-3 weeks and one night after she listen to the meditation i suggested her , once she was almost falling sleep she felt some female like entity on her self grabbing her legs and screaming in her ears. Just like what you said she could vividly see her and sheā€™s sure she was not sleep at all.
now the thing is sheā€™s not even familiar with any type of magick , demons or anything outside of this physical world and I have been debating whether i should tell her or not. Iā€™m just afraid maybe sheā€™s not ready and this freak the crap out of her even more

1 Like

Update: the evening after I posted this blog I summoned up what was in my home. It was a wandering spirit that simply has no intent or anything from what the conversation gathered. It was emotionless and did not have much to say when I asked it question. To be honest, I did not pry because I did not care what it was or why it was contacting us, I simply told it to leave and never return. The air seems clear now. Howeverā€¦

Just 10 minutes ago I as having a basic conversation with one of my best friends in Florida. He is interested in the occult but is a very mundane guy, scientific minded, and heavily into martial arts so doesnt want this to take away from his focus. So we are discussing theories, beliefs, physics, and how it can be linear to the occult. So I say to him, bro I did not tell you what happened the other night. So I tell him about my girl friends experience and then mine. By the end of the conversation he tells me that mid convo his girlfriend textes him and tells him something is in the house, random noises are being heard and to please come home because she is freaking out. My guess, and what he said to me was, I think whatever you banished just sent a message to you that it is still around. He does not believe in this at all, but his gf believes in ghosts so he is going to sage his home as I write this.

7 Likes

ā€œVampires cling to their perception of Reality and way of lifeā€¦ For what else could shred a Vampireā€¦ other than a DRAGON that stalks itā€™s awareness.ā€

Let me know what my double does about this. Iā€™m very curious.

1 Like