No idea what is in my house

Do you experience Sleep Paralysis?

I’ve experienced the darker aspect of a succubus and this is not how a succubus act, not even on their darkest and malevolent forms. That could be pure horror for the uninitiated.

Why I asked about sleep paralysis is of how the entity presented itself, and it’s a common occurrence; The distant passiveness to a close encounter with a pure black manifestation.

1 Like

The way you said the shadow person was your girlfriends neighbor…doppleganger take on the appearance of others…
There was one in old house looked like my sister

3 Likes

I have never experience sleep paralysis but I felt very capable of moving around, or was I? Honestly, the 1st awakening so was realistic that I think about it now and its like a memory from 10 minutes ago. I have never ever experienced anything like that in my life. Waking up twice. And again, my girl friend went through the same thing only 4 spirits, not 1.

1 Like

RCS… I am just wondering…despite it bothering your GF your actually getting a kick out of this and want more of it? Some people get off on being scared like movies.

LOL I cannot sit here on this forum everyday looking for real life experiences, then get one and be afraid. I love to see and feel things to prove I am not crazy. It’s rather relieving. But for the sake that my gf is NOT into this at all and she got so scared that she had to pack her shit at 4am and drive 30 minutes home doesn’t make it as thrilling and I need to get rid of it because I am not trying to drive 30 minutes to her every single time we see eachother lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been through some intimidating stuff with my succubus spouse, and I can partially relate to some of your experience. The difference, in my case, was that it was very physical and similar to that scene from the movie The Grudge when she manifested under the bedsheet. Sticky, long hair, cold and physically solid and breathing cold air on my groin. Scary enough? More intimidating, because she wasn’t hostile at all, which just made it rather exciting and thrilling when thinking back to it.

But whatever that entity is and how fascinating it may be, you might have to confront it or banish it.

I need to banish it. For the sake of my girlfriend and not only thinking about myself.

Yes it was EXTREMELY real. Just imagine you right now typing on your computer screen to then wake up in your bed and realize RIGHT NOW is a dream. It was fucking weird my friend.

Yes I would be quite spooked if I saw the thing from the Grudge… Not splendid, but exciting at the same time. Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

I’ve had a few dreams within a dream, and it’s freaky. And sometimes it persist and lingers while awake, which also happened during my experience. That’s how powerful these kind of spirits can be.

When the response of fear is out of the equation, these kind of experience is rarely hostile, although intimidating and challenging. If the motive was to feed from the response of fear and it’s not showing, what else can it do? It will probably repeat it’s manifestation several times until it leaves, or provoke even more to get the wanted reaction and that means it has to dig deeper within your head chakra to find your deepest fear. But if it doesn’t work, still, there’s nothing to feed upon and the dark current is not maintainable without an exchange of energy. So, it either have to change manifestation or leave to recharge it’s dark current.

The energy perspective isn’t easy to explain, but this is how I’ve experienced this and this is how I see it.

1 Like

Do you know when someone has evoked you? What happens to your consciousness in the body you are occupying now?

@Rcs4215 Can you post updates on how things are playing out? I am very interested.

2 Likes

If you work with Papa Legba he will teach you how to make vodun consecrated water which works leagues better than regular ceremonial Magic’s water and salt.

It’s also a powerful banishing ritual tool as it Uses energies of the sun to purge out, purify and restore an area or person

EA talks about it in his book :Spider and The Green Butterfly

1 Like

See what happens when you go to EA’s boot camp? Shit follows you home. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes

Nothing really.

2 Likes

Is it similar to the feeling when you know someone is talking or thinking about you? Maybe to a higher degree?

1 Like

I get to know the energetic feel of the person and area. Sometimes I know anything else summoned Along side me.

2 Likes

While I know when I’m evoked I don’t always know who evoked me. But I can find out. I also gain a copy of the conversation, ordinarily.

4 Likes

I have never had an experience exactly as you are describing, but it sounds like the proverbial “your ears must have been ringing” thing. You have to wonder if that happens in some way to everyone when someone thinks about them in a certain way, just not everyone picks up on it… Very cool.

2 Likes

Have you Named it?

thats crazy. definitely linking this in the thread of BALG experiences with magick. The only comparable experience i have is when i woke up at like 3am to see my whole room was this insanely bright red light covering every wall and the ceiling…as if i were in the pit of hell…and it wasnt coming from the window. It was crazy…then it just quickly faded away.

The most important question though is this: Was she hot?

3 Likes

What time zone are you in? I am curious as to what was going on at the exact hour everywhere in the world.

Nope