No-fap challenge

Yo D you can still get on tinder or day game when doing nofap.
Get a gf.

4 Likes

Back. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m not doing anything XD
…i can’t sleep -the dick is nagging around, and the head hurts strangely ~idk if that is because of lilith or the herbs…

1 Like

U on tinder tho?

1 Like

No. I don’t own a smartphone.

1 Like

Dirty Song #1:

2 Likes

The thread needs this

5 Likes

Dirty Song #2:

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Level 0

Day two
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Damn! That was close…
~I need some space to my computer… i guess a smartphone would help. :frowning:

1 Like

Instead if no faping, do what the Taoists do and apply pressure to the perineum and save your jing, chi. The more one saves it the bigger the orgasm is when you finally release, when i had built up mine so much, my whole hips and lower body was shaking like a woman having a multiple orgasm, its literally the male version of a multiple orgasm. Considering it takes 30 drops of blood to make one drop of seamen, ones sexual fluids are something one should be building up and saving.
. After some practice one will feel energetically charged, instead of the instant drained feeling when one shoots a load.

You will know when you have done it wrong when if you urinate afterwards and the water is bubbly, that means you came in your bladder. Its the same practice from Anking ones orgasm like the Egyptian Pharaohs did.

5 Likes

Mentak chia still recommend to limit ejaculation to once a week. More for older

1 Like

Sorry but I have to masturbate :grin:
If I do not masgurbate, when me and my girl get laid, I can only stay 5 minutes, the time she gets off her clothes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ever since I’ve been keeping my Jing in by applying pressure to the pressure point under the taint region, now that I dont want to have a sexual partner, I’m like a fucking magnet, even dude’s lol

5 Likes

Well…it calms him a bit down…ok :flushed:

2 Likes

You need to keep your finger on it when you feel its about to happen, before that first pulsation, I’ve perfected it now to the point, I dont even lose a drop, plus one feels about half an orgasm, you keep the pressure on until the pulsating stops, the more you keep saving these orgasm, the better an stronger they become, .

When you have perfected not losing a drop of seamen, then you can then start trying to shoot the energy up to ones heart and head, search for the Anking orgasm post on here or search for it online, for women they shoot up, men shoot down, I’m not totally 100%, I’ve just perfected not cumming myself and not losing a drop, when I perfect Anking il share how I found the best way to attain it.

I got a pain in my heart shooting the orgasm up ward’s but I’m not really crazy about doing it anymore especially since becoming more spiritual after my awakening I’ve stopped becoming horny, I just do it when I feel low and when I feel like I need a boost of serotonin.

3 Likes

Saving it like I showed means it can be done as many times as one wants and the more the better the Taoists say!

4 Likes

I guess that i should visualize that part :thinking:
~even with edging do i feel a certain pressure inside my forehead

2 Likes

Yes, its pure visualization , I only ever diverted once properly and I shot the orgasm into my heart chakra, its such an unnatural feeling, like completely new, I gave my myself a bit of a fright. Its really hard not to get caught up in the moment because we are so ust to seeing the load shoot out and hit whatever you use to keep it being a mess, that’s why perfecting the exact point which keeps the sperm in and not losing your Jing, is the best way to then prepare for diverting the energy elsewhere,. With practice and the accumulation of multiple stored orgasms, the pulsations become longer, stronger and multiple times, it is the male multiple orgasm.

Instead of aiming to go with out masturbating, aim to store your orgasms, I’m over ten since I last fully drooped a load, I’ve lost a few drops from releasing the pressure too early because I didn’t realise how long the pulsations had become, . Also people have been commenting that I look younger and personally I seem to have a new found gleam/sparkle in my eyes, like I was a teenager again, maybe that’s what keeps catching the attention of strangers.

4 Likes