No-fap challenge

Ok, came…so i fucked up :frowning:

~I’m going to drink lots and lots of that wheatgrass stuff,
to get at least the nutrients back in the body.

2 Likes

Its the tube which pulsates when you come, press it really hard, mine has become so strong it pushes my finger off it, when you find the spot you will still orgasm but just not lose any essence. Took me a while to perfect it, its just a case of finding the right spot and knowing when you are going to go, catch it on time instead of being greedy and trying to catch it last second.

1 Like

Taosi sexual energy mirco orbit helps in this situation. Also Egyptian sexual anhking.

3 Likes

Exacting, perfecting stopping ejaculation ,one can then start working on visualizing circulating this most powerful energy, around the light body, instead of beating off being a form of self abuse or perversion/deviancy, it becomes an act of spiritual enlightenment and a life energizing , fulfilling practice.

2 Likes

Can you make this a thread it sounds EXACTLY like what I’ve been needing and it sounds oddly fun😂

3 Likes

I will not try this again, it just hurts… in a weird way.
I allready know that lilith will/does like to mock me for this one…

I just don’t know where to start.
~asked kali for some help, but the thought was brought into my mind, that i’m just supposed to follow the instructions i allready recieved, the problem with that is, that those are complex as fuck, and that i will need weeks -just to get the stupid order of those visualisations and incantations done.

Back to the topic: today will i try again, and the day after, and the after next, and so on. But not this weird halfassed ejaculation.

1 Like

I’m fapping while I’m reading this.

You can masturbate twice a day without losing the libido, but if you want to end up with blue balls by overpopulate the “twin planets”, then enjoy the pain. :wink:

7 Likes

I can’t, thats the point.

2 Likes

What hurt, trying to shoot it upor just stopping it, from my stim fueling jacking off days, after multiple load’s shot ir does hurt, .

But when you’ve perfected holding in ejaculating, it will never hurt, btw, you need to let go off your member an stop all contact before the first pulsation, dont keep one hand one your member while trying to press the pressure point, its too much to hold in, your hitting the point of no return, its the actual pulsation from ejaculating that hurt’s, you need to catch the orgasm in the nerve you are pressing on, if the sensation has past your taint region, it’s passed the point you were supposed to catch it, try pressing further back, near the anus, you’re most likely overstimulating yourself to the point of no return bro, you’re probably drained by now too.

2 Likes

Perfect not losing a drop and finding the perfect pressure point , one step at a time.

1 Like

…the thread was actually for stopping to jerk off,
and now are you trying to convince me to just change the way i do it.

~I remember the book of light, mentioning this method,
and it comes down to the point, when the semen that was supposed to be ejaculated finds its way out later, but through urine.

2 Likes

XD maybe will they establish a civilisation in my balls,
and people will have to travel into my balls for diplomatic intents
~so they won’t launch their nukes against china or something

5 Likes

that sounds like a rick and morty episode :thinking:

3 Likes

Bubbly water when urinating like you are peeing soap means it went into your bladder, like I said, stop the orgasm passing your balls, like the spot is between your anus and ball sack, when you feel the orgasm brewing , press the nerve at least three seconds before the sensation reached the phallus, if the sensation has reached the phallus and you still stopped the sperm, that’s when it goes into the bladder, as I said stopping the orgasm reaching your dick and the orgasm becomes an internal body orgasm, you’re still getting caught up in the dick orgasm and sensation.

2 Likes

LOL, what the fuck did I just wander into??? On that note, cold showers for everyone. Closes the pores, too…

9 Likes

This is a proper dirty song lol

4 Likes

How can you dare,:fearful: to eat my poor meatballs ?? :’(

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Like this

1 Like
1 Like

:neutral_face:…ok.

1 Like