No face spirit

Hello! Did you guys meet a spirit with no face ? I will post a photo with something similar with what i saw . The only things different from the photo are the strips on his face , he had maybe 5 - 7 , not two , violet in colour . The other thing different is that this spirit had a body , white body with violet strips as well . I encountered this one doing a meditation session with pazuzu . I will research more on the subject but i want to hear some opinions from you .

1 Like

Appearance is largely personal, and may be part of the way it’s communicating something to you. It doesn’t actually look like that. Or maybe you’re skillsc weren’t quite there to see it.

In this case, there is a Japanese character, a class of yokai that are called “faceless” as well.

So I would research that character and pay attention to any intuition that comes up. Maybe watch that film where this kind of yokai inspired the artist “Spirited Away”, it’s a classic.
Maybe go on YouTube and look up songs with “faceless” in them: Disturbed did a good one.

2 Likes

i know it wasn t him , and thank you for your response , i will reasearch as you said.

I think I should clarify… There is no “him”, I’m not saying you were visted by a tv character. I’m not even saying you had a yokai.

I’m not saying it’s any recognisable spirit, I’m actually saying no one can identify this for you here: you must find it yourself.

I AM saying, it’s a lead. A hint.

In following the lead, you give a chance for the spirits to place signs and bring you the info you need. It’s a form of bibliomancy if you like.

1 Like

Well , from your first reply i understood that you said “” it wasn t pazuzu “” and i just said that i know it wasn t him . For others things you said i agree , i m just asking for opinions , not answers.

I don’t know. I’d go back into the meditation and ask it.

1 Like

Have you looked in Nyarlathotep? He is said to be faceless (sometimes with two eyes like stars) and is said to have strips of cloth on his face (and body).

2 Likes

Hmm , no i didn t , but i will do it and do my research on the subject

1 Like

I saw something like that yokai, only the face is a little different. I don’t know what kind it is.

1 Like

Probably not every bit nearly 9 out of every 10 spirits I see in sleep paralysis are faceless. But they appear closer to this…

1 Like

well it was not “” faceless “” , it had a face i could see very clear but his face was close to this . I saw his eyes , yellow with black in colour and ofc his face painted with violet stripes . his face had no face / expression .

1 Like