No contact, right?

2 Likes

If he doesn’t pay his rent he could get a strike on his credit score. You need to make sure it’s paid one way or another if you care about him or the relationship even as a human being: damaging his financial situation out of nothing real but personal weakness is going to make everything worse.

This is a bit more important to his life than your fee fees … I’m not trying to be mean but really, don’t make yourself into an asshole, tell him yes and pay him back if you don’t need it. Tell him that’s what you’re doing.

Go mechanical and get it done whatever it takes, you have to, now isn’t the time to show weakness. Show you can be a responsible adult who has thier shit together. It’s a LOT more attractive as well.

No you can’t have “no contact” when he’s paying the rent of the house you live in. Get out of there asap.

3 Likes

Um…I don’t think you get the full picture, that’s ok…I’m sorry but you sound a tad too judgmental. (actually calling me an asshole like… wow :frowning: way to kick someone when they are down.)
but I’m a student, I dont’ have any money or a job yet, I’m like in university ok? I don’t have any parents. Rob is an older man and I lived with him at our place, he was alright with looking after me. Now he moved away for another job and decided to throw me away.
So…I am not doing anythign to him or his credit score…I can’t pay him squat, yet. Rob is renting this place, he is fine with me staying but he can’t keep paying for this place, and his new place in Ireland.
This text was Rob, offering to help me out.
I have already said I’m going to do what I have to do to survive, I don’t have any choice in the matter
and about the 'adult thing" jeez I am trying. I literally don’t know how. Learning as I go along.

2 Likes

I didn’t say you were an asshole… that would be against the rules and it’s not what I meant.

I SAID, you need to get that rent paid and not risk his financial status over feelings. IF You do that, THAT will be an asshole move: so I think it’s would be good for you not to do it.

3 Likes

I don’t have any money or a job yet. Rob has money. I can’t pay anyone anything. Rob’s financial things are his business still regardless of me being here or not it’s his name on the lease…I am here cause he’s okay with that, and he has no problem with me being here, if he had the money he’d still be looking after me. But it’s getting too hard. So, I’m probably going to have to leave.
And the situation with the landlord, I’m going to talk to him myself, he is a very nice man and we always had a good relationship. He would never be vicious to me because he understands my situation. Even if he asks me to leave, he’d give me a few weeks. in this country it’s against the law to just throw someone out on the street. You’d have to go to a judge, try to work out a payment plan…etc. It will work out with the landlord.

2 Likes

I didn’t read your post history, so disregard this if you’ve already done so…but for this, petition a money spirit. The easy tutorial for the petition is available via the search function.

Petition King Paimon to influence the landlord to do what you need him to do.

There are many members here that will tell it to you straight, no sugar coating. One thing we aren’t here, is judgmental. If you’re going to be doing magick, I would suggest developing a thicker skin, because as a beginner you’re going to need to follow guidance from more advanced practitioners…although the advice is coming from a good place, since we all come from all walks of life, and have different levels of experience (life, magick, etc) we may relay that advice in ways that may seem different. It doesn’t come from a place of judgement and we don’t kick people when they’re down and looking for help.

Good luck.

6 Likes