Nitika from NAP

I asked Nitika for $ 250 waiting I did the ritual for 14 days and nothing …

3 Likes

THE FIRST TIME I USED THE MAGICAL CASHBOOK I GOT NOTHING SO I TRIED AGAIN A WEEK LATER FOR SOMETHING I TRULY NEEDED. I DON’T THINK IT WORKED THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE I THINK THE MIND SET WAS TO LETS SEE IF THIS WILL WORK AND JUST ASKED FOR A BUNCH OF CASH WITH NO PARTICULAR DESTINATION IN MIND FOR IT.
THE SECOND TIME I DEFINITELY HAD THE MIND SET OF THIS IS GOING TO WORK BECAUSE I NEED IT TO, I WAS ASKING THE SECOND TIME FOR THE MEANS TO GET SOME MACHINERY FOR MY WORK WHICH WAS GOING TO COST £700.00 AT THE TIME I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD £50.00. SIX DAYS IN TO THE ELEVEN DAY RITUAL I RECEIVED A CHEQUE FROM THE REVENUE MEN FOR £720.00 WHICH WAS A REBATE WHICH I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ENTITLED TO AS MY ACCOUNTANT HAD SAID TO ME UNLESS I CAN PROVIDE THE REVENUE WITH A SPECIFIC PIECE OF PAPER FROM THE EMPLOYER THEY WOULD NOT RETURN IT TO ME.
AS I HAD FALLEN OUT WITH THE EMPLOYER BIG TIME TO THE POINT WHERE I COULD HAVE EASILY THUMPED HIM I THOUGHT IT BEST TO LEAVE IT BE. BUT ON THE SIXTH MORNING OF DOING THE RITUAL THE MONEY WAS THERE …THANK YOU NITIKA YOU ALWAYS COME THROUGH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

7 Likes

Nitika is a Genius spirit not a djin

A Genius

3 Likes

That is correct (above)—Nitika is in the Genius class of spirits, not the Jinn. I was scrolling through here today after doing some Nitika work earlier this morning (the New Avatar Power ritual plus the energy circulation stuff that follows and the Nitika invocation, and adding on staring at the Nitika sigil in “Sigils and Talismans of the Gallery of Magick” book).

3 Likes

What is NAP? Where can I find this method ?

1 Like

VvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvV

“New Avatar Power” presumably

1 Like

I got the NAP-pdf and began experimenting with the system, I did Nitika money ritual yesterday, let’s see what happens.

1 Like

Most probably either nothing, or it will backfire to you. NAP rituals should not be performed with free pdf online.

Yes, I know there’s a lot of discussion about using free pdf:s and their possible curses, but in this case the book has been out of print and thus mostly unavailable for decades, so I think that makes the piracy-question little bit diffirent. They just reprinted it 2019.

But that being said, I was thinking of purchasing an actual copy to myself too.

I do not think that would be a problem with this particular book.

1 Like

If you get the book for free, yes authors warn that the Magick doesn’t work.
This is utter BS*. Rituals are channeled from entities and the magick comes from you.
Your intend and power is the most important ingredient in a ritual.

It will work and I’ve used NAP very often. Commit to it. Do it more than one time

3 Likes

Use the sigil, Nitika:

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll print the sigil on paper and use it during the money ritual. I think I’m going to perform it every night at least for one week.

1 Like

Yes print.
You can even draw the inner sigil on your journal.
Always write your intend (what you want) down, it gives it more power.
It’s good to take a week.

And remember solutions are not always like you expect. They can come in other ways.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed something doing it by myself. If you do not picture very clear the destination for the cash, it won’t deliver. Simple as that I guess… too bad cause sometimes I just want cash to do nothing in particular with it man…

I got the book from Daemonic dreams with a slightly different title now. You guys reminded me to use it again.
Power of the Avatar Deities - PAD - by Marcus T. Bottomley - Dæmonic Dreams Occult Books and Tools (daemonicdreams.com)

1 Like

Welcome @AponemonRa_78 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: It is against the rules here to ask for pdfs of copyrighted material so I have removed your post.

1 Like

What is NAP please?

Heya and welcome,

But for now, scroll up. You’ll see there’s a few mentions that reveal that NAP stands for “New Avatar Power”.

Did not work for me.