Nightside's Journal

And I realize yet another day has come and gone.

Yet you’ve made progress. Still a day worth spent.

3 Likes

Thank you @Raven_Maleficus :slight_smile:

Sunday Apr. 15, 2018

Dreams: A few but no details recalled.

Physical Notes: Teeth hurt. Muscles ache a bit. First real stirrings, coffee and cigarette among lawnmower sounds.

Mental Notes: Mundane work done, now to get to meditation, evocation, and invocations to ancestors. Need to clean myself up and get a job this week, these leads might be results with King Purson and I.

Synchronicities: None yet.

Readings: None yet, but about to formulate a basic ritual for a Celtic god/dess, with a Celtic Middle Pillar for energy raising, guardians for the watchtowers, an evocation and pact.

Psychic Exercises: Some done as visualization. Working to get all senses worked on. Sundays correspondence, exercises per SIGD/OAA guides.
Tarot readings.
Object Sensing exercises.

Evocations - None yet, but planning on Celtic lines and ancestors, elementals.

Meditations:
Astral Temple -

Core Shamanism -

Breathing - DONE -Seven day observe mental chatter challenge - Day 2
Environment silent except for riding mower, birds and other neighborhood noise.
Posture: Feet flat on floor, arms loosely on armrests. Eyes closed, chin down.
Time: 3:15 minutes.
Distractions:
Visualizing roots growing out of my feet and down into the ground, I see bugs and gnomes amd stuff, going deeper I go down further, experiencing water, fire, air and earth until I am in bedrock.
Then comes circulation of energy inhalations up right leg, exhalations down left leg, until it is natural.
I imagine a brighter green aura as I envision myself the color of a calm hulk.
The energy reverses, I have a realization now forgotten.
An exercise of breathing and grounding at the same time.
Breathing in silent out silent.

Visualizations - DONE - The roots and energy flow in grounding.

Rituals: None yet.

Wards- After breathing meditation with visualization.

Shields - Researching.
Practical Psychic Self-Defense

Groundings - DONE - Read breathing meditation with visualization.

1 Like

In The Middle Pillar, Regardie or the Cicero’s included a Gaelic Banishing rite.
It starts with a variation of the Qabbalistic Cross,
E - Forehead - Bhuait a Cruithear
(From you, Creator)
E - Breast - na Rioghachd
(The Kingdom)
E - R Shoulder - na Neart
(The Power)
E - 's na Miadh
(And the Honor)
E - clasp fingers over breast - An Talamn, gu sior, Failte.
(The World Everlasting, Hail!)
Symbol as pentagram or circled Cross
E - Gaoth an Ear - Adhar (Air)
S - Gaoth a Deas - Teine (South Wind)
W - Gaoth an Iar - Uisge (Water)
N - Gaoth a Tuath - Talamh (Earth)
Before me, DON, Queen of the Heavens,
Behind me, LLYR, King of the Sea.
On my right hand, BRIGID, Lady of the ever-butning bush.
On my left hand, CERNNUNOS, Lord of the Forest.
About me are NA DEATHAN (the Gods),
And in the center I’d CO-COTHROM (equilibrium).

4 Likes

Sundays correspondences:
Orange Or Yellow
Sol symbol, or other symbols representing the Sun/Fire/Spirit, Fortuna Major/Minor.
Akasa tattwa (Black egg all traversing, universally pervading.
Hearing/Clairaudience/Clairsentience.
Brigid.

1 Like

Earth correspondences:
Green or Black.
Cross in circle, salt symbol, downward lined triangle, Zodiac Earth Signs, Amissio/Conjunctio/Carcer, Cauda Draconis, Tristitia, Dekagram/Dekagon/Dekangle.
Touch/Feel/Clairsentience.
Pentacle. Ciyrinr, Rust, Olive, Black.
Dittany of Crete, Patchouli.
Crystal quartz, salt rock crystal, periodite.
Four tens.
Cold, Dry.
Danu/Dana, Brigit, Epona.
Sand, soil, rock, plant divination. Geomancy. Cloud, wind divination to lesser degree.

1 Like

Since I need lower left jaw teeth extractions and posts installed, I figured I might as well clench my jaws and smile with relaxed eyes and forehead. It does cause a shift.

Tmw …
I close my eyes and picture something (examples rose, cigarette, ocean) and try to have the smell come to me. Somewhere between cigarette and ocean I smelled watermelon clear as day. Wtf?

1 Like

I see the lawn chair leaning forward against the patio table, close my eyes and see it clear as day. Cool. Perhaps with the smell thing, I’m onto something here.

1 Like

Envisioning yellow energy ball from closed palms to hands five inches away can see fairly clear, and when fingertips nearly touch can feel something there.

1 Like

Interesting in hindsight that yellow is the color of the sun, and that rose, cigarette and ocean are symbolic of air, fire and water. Watermelon is a product of the earth, is green and yellow, and that in that symbolic sequence, it intuitively placed earth before or after water.

What was I researching today … Sun, Earth. Hearing, touch. Somehow smell instead of hearing made touch stronger.

I might use that cross.

1 Like

Was just trying to ground and ward at the same time, roots in the ground, transforming an orange aura to white, and mirrored outside. A couple minutes only though, but the focus was on the breath, the intention, and visualization. @Raven_Maleficus, is that a good technique, or do them separately for longer time periods?

1 Like

That’s one way.

1 Like

To watch the weather for upcoming weather and catch rain water to use for magic work.

1 Like

To get a job or obtain money to buy incense and oil material, candles and whatever is necessary. And to get dental and vision insurance.

1 Like

Perhaps micro rituals – small rituals with one simple intent, added up over time would remove most roadblocks in any area, if constructed well enough.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like