Nightside's Journal

Did energy sensing on myself and notices something dark was still trying to stick to me, but reached for and escaped it. All was white light.

Tarot reading, Celtic Cross … tell me about myself …
Covers - Tower
Crosses - Hermit
Crowns - Hanged Man
Beneath - Eight Wands
Behind - Seven Disks
Before - Three Cups
Querent - Queen Disks
Environment - Queen Swords
Hopes-Fears - Queen Wands
Final-Outcome - King Wands
Shadow - Princess Wands

Interesting. Think I’m outta the frying pan.

3 Likes

I just had a vision regarding him…

2 Likes

Well, that looks healthier! :heart_eyes_cat:

Good work.

3 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva :slight_smile:

1 Like

Listening to Nettie, I was reminded of an old neighbor of mine, Ramona, an older Catholic cleaning lady. Sweetest lady who would always pray for you.

Found on Facebook:
Light Bearer Invocation for Lucifer

I promised Id post this a while back and I apologize for it taking so long.

Before I get into the actual ritual I feel it best to give a preface on what to expect and the nature of Lucifer (from the little bit that I have learned anyways). First off, this ritual is not what I would call advanced but you are dealing with an extremely powerful deity and it is unwise to work with Lucifer unless you are prepared to have your life drastically altered, but it will be for the better if you fulfill your end of the bargain by working hard at bettering yourself on your own. Lucifer will guide you and make your goals a much much greater possibility and in shorter time. Lucifer expects and respects true passion and effort, so keep these things in mind for your mundane and spiritual life both. If you have not done so already, I would strongly recommend developing a relationship with Lucifer’s energy. There are posts about this topic but I don’t mind making one specifically for Lucifer if there is interest in it. This ritual does call for blood, but you will be fine. The essence of the ritual is using your essence as an offering, so there are less tangible things you can substitute for blood to fill that end, but I follow the advice always given to me which is to follow the ritual instructions exactly unless one is advanced, which I don’t consider myself to be. You are bonding yourself to energy that you want in this ritual with the blood, so there is nothing to fear if you’re not stupid with it but dont perform this unless the results are what you truly want. It is very difficult to unbond yourself from something you have given blood to. Besides all that, if you’re not willing to make a little cut in order to become the highest version of yourself Im not sure that Lucifer is the deity for you. I have heard of being shunned by “lighter” entities for working with darker ones such as Lucifer or demons and vice versa, but I have yet to experience this myself. Archangels still like me :stuck_out_tongue: Then again, the Light Bearer “face” of Lucifer is more representative of the angelic side of Lucifer too.

Tl;dr, Dont be a moron with blood or your ritual.
Now, onto the ritual itself :
You will need a consecrated ritual dagger, yes a real one with a blade, dont substitute this.
Your altar or working space specifically set up for working with Lucifer
Something to scribe the sigil onto, parchment, computer paper, anything.
A golden candle
Incense is not required but you can burn some sage and/or Frankincense if you would like. It helps me get into the best frame of mind for rituals beforehand but I did not use it during the ritual because it was not called for.

Do whatever you would do to cleanse your space for the ritual and what you need to do to prepare yourself or warm your astral senses up. I do not recommend any banishing for this before or after.

Sit comfortably in your temple and place the drawn sigil in front of you and anoint it with blood. Visualize it glowing and burning with Lucifer’s energy and open yourself up to it. Visualize it as a gateway to His realm.

Focus on your third eye piercing through this gateway and sense the bridge being created between your world and His.

Whisper Lucifer’s name and ask him to come through in His Light Bearer form. Allow the room to fill with his Energy and allow any vision you may have to flow freely without being forced.

When you feel the air is charged with energy, begin the invocation.

Face the altar and draw a trident in the air, this is the symbol of Draconian energy. Visualize it burning with golden flames and recite “With the Flaming Trident I open the Gates to the Void and I invoke you Lucifer, Son of the Morning, Star of the Dawn, Bringer of Light! Come to my temple and manifest!”

Light the candle and proclaim “In Nomine Draconis! I, (magical name if you have one or just your name) invoke you, the Light Bearer! He who brought life to the world, The Flame of Knowledge and Wisdom! In the name of the Dragon I invite you to my temple, and I offer you my flesh and my soul as your altar! Shining one, Bringer of Dawn, Phosphorus, Helel Ben-Shachar! I light this flame in your honor to celebrate your gift to man, the spark of life eternal!”

Put hands over flame and envision it flowing through your body, empowering and cleansing you. Continue when ready.

Speak “Lucifer, Phosphorus, Morning Star! Arise from the darkness of night! Fill me with your stellar essence, and shine your light onto the path I walk! Let the light from the jewel on your crown shine forever in your soul! Let your star guide me on the path through the void! Let me see your brilliance of your divine flame! Emblaze me with cleansing fire that burns illusions and reveals the true nature of the world! With pride and honor I shall carry your light through the night to illuminate the way to your throne among the stars, the way to wisdom and divine power!”

Raise your arms high and envision yourself holding the brilliant flame in your hands and that you are Lucifer himself.
Speak “In the name of the dragon, primal source of all creation, Ho Ophis Ho Archaios, Ho Drakon Ho Megas!”

Meditate in your temple, sensing the energy in and around you. When you are finished, close with the words “And so it is done!”

3 Likes

Bookmarked. Interesting. Thanks! After making a pact with Lucifer things have started to change to positive direction. At least for general feeling part. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to working with him.

1 Like

Is it just me, or is the LHP a game of cutthroat pool, with the players being hustlers? Not meaning this is a mean way,ore recognition I fell in a trap and woe is me.

1 Like

Working on visualizing pushing darkness away, having white light and mirrors surround me, while roots from my feet go down into the earth, all at once.

1 Like

A good exercise for projecting will, warding and shielding.

1 Like

That proves your resisting going in there lol

2 Likes

No, just learning warding, shielding and grounding. I’m willing to go in and have a discussion with her and learn from her.

2 Likes

Interesting approach in my binding and cursing topic …
The topic of cursing has been coming up, so I wanted to post some malefica I did, to give people ideas. The “strip glamour” and “let secrets come to light” are very useful, and as you can imagine, can be used to reveal wrongdoing by charming people who usually get away with everything.

I want to challenge the idea that cursing is bad or wrong. It doesn’t have to be.

This was a series of seven planetary magic rituals.

I started on a Mars to set the tone.

Tuesday- ruin his earthly kingdom
Wednesday- embolden those who would speak against him and silence his supporters
Thursday- remove his dominion over his life and assets
Friday- may his friends turn on him
Saturday take his joy as long as he remains in this job
Sunday- may all his secrets come to light in the worst, most public, most damaging way possible
Monday- strip his glamour

1 Like

Current task list

1. Retro Fwb thread/create general talismans/seals for most request types.
    Currently on pause.

2. Goetia work through. Currently on pause.

3. Psychic basic exercises, advice, tutorial studies, warding, shielding, grounding, energy sensing, tarot reading (soon other divination like geomancy, black coffee scrying, IChing, cloud/bird patterns, astrology, etc) - ongoing study.

4. Shadow work/Lilith work and journalling - ongoing.

5. Fears source identification and work on removing fears - ongoing.

6. Offering readings - Working through list tonight as number one priority.

7. Lost and Found group working - Need careful thought and planning - number two priority.

8. Fuegos journal - ongoing

2 Likes