Nightside's Journal

Mum was talking about taking me with her to her walks. That’s a good exercise to do during it…also the nudge I needed to get out of the house. I’ve unconsciously become a hikkikimori.

1 Like

Sunday (Sol), Jul 4, 2021

Dreams: None recalled

Physical Notes: Pandie slept with me, so didnt toss and turn much. Job interview today.

Mental Notes: None.

Synchronicities: Seek out today.

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits. Sense Awareness Techniques: For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. Orange.

Layered Spell: Studying

Enchantments: Studying

Servitors: Studying

Egregore: Studying

Scans: Owe one

Object Sensing exercises - Studying

Evocations - NONE.

Tarot Readings: TCR
Tarot Contemplation Ritual - Strength - Dominate matter and self through spirit. Geburah<—>Chesed
Bottom: Temperance

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE
Core Shamanism - Studying
Breathing - DONE. 4-4-4-4 count.
Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE

Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - START Day 1
Location - Home.
Environment: Bedroom
Posture:
Time: minutes.
Distractions:
Breathing: in silent out silent, 4 fold count.

Visualizations - Money coming to me; vined self

Rituals: QC/LIRP(Earth)/QC

Shields - QC/LIRP(Earth)/QC

Wards- QC/LIRP(Earth)/QC; Visualizing Earth/Trees/Vines
Earth

• Ground as you enter your home and reconnect with the earth
  • Negativity falls through cracks in the ground
  • Vines trap anything you want to keep out

Grounding - Breath, 4-4-4-4 in present moment

Centering - Rite of Elemental Equilibriation; Body Awareness/Relaxation

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie/Cicero); Occult Fundamentals/Magic and Meditation (Case); Quareia Apprentice guide; OAA Discourses; Modern Magick.
Now thinking of fourteen journals:
Journals 1-7 Case Spiritual Unfoldment Stages
Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic
Journal 13 - Quareia Magic
Journal 14 - Hermetic Magic
Working on Rituals. Wards, and Shields atm. Centering and grounding too. Then psychic exercises and meditation.
Once I start evocation, will be a while, but should give me more time for the spirit roll call/new names threads to be updated.
Just did QC/LIRP/QC (Shielding/Warding)
Just did Centering/Grounding(Earth)/Warding(Earth)

Listening to OG Hip Hoppers

Diet: Have not eaten yet, and normally eat one meal a day.

Clothing: Orange v-nect tshirt, chino-kakhi shorts, tube socks. Different that my normally wearing khakis or black pants anda dress shirt.

1 Like

Went outside, smoked a joint, then as I noticed the sun horizontal with my forehead, I framed my hands up in a zelator-theoricus discipline, and said the first invocation of the sun:
Hail unto thee, wha art Ra in thy rising,
Even unto thee, who art Ra in thy strength,
Who travellest over the heavens in thy bark of the sun,
Tahuti standeth at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm,
Hail unto thee from the abodes of night!
Followed by sign of silence.
I take it this might not go over at churches…

1 Like

Went out for another J, and to adore the sun, formed fire triangle with hands and said Sols names ending with Sol, and comtemplated my soul.
Listening to:

then

and

1 Like

General Tarot reading, Split Hexagram Spread.
To make it more interesting, while knowing the stages of unfoldment and the master tableau, and the SHS, I did it in two rows of three.
Greater Spiritual Influence
Lesser Spiritual Influence
Spiritual Advice
3 Empress 1 Magician 20 Judgement
3+1+20=24 2+4 =6 (Venus, same as Empress)
Gabriel. Through creative power and correspondence.
Unconscious Desires
Conscious Desires
Practical Advice
Final Outcome
11 Justice 21 The World 8 Strength
The other two rows have arrived from the Master Tableu in some arrangement,
11+21+8=30, 3x10
Balance, unhampereed and unrestrained you being your spiritual self through the white queen taming the red lion.
7 The Chariot
Stands between hte pillars, guarded and protected
Deck 18 The Moon
Bottom 4 Emperor

Perhaps because Im looking up Militay Spec Ops PT requirements, to compae to what I can do?
Through skill and focus using the law of correspondence causes change, perhaps end of a cycle. Possible through the creative imagination. Perhaps yellowing and whitening? Uprising? Waking the dead?

Venus powers Libra, Mercury powers Earth/Saturn, Fire powers Leo.
Actting thru/upon Cancer?
Daleth-Beth-Shin, Door and House and Tooth(that which tears)
Lamed-Tau-Teth. Whip and Seal/Cross and Serpent
Cheth. Fence/Enclosure/Hedge

Awaken to truth, tame lower self, and you will be guarded.

1 Like

Petitioned Archangel Michael, thanking in advance.
Lit candle, said petition, thanked and extinguished candle, opened Temperance card.

Saw the streets of gold, the seven pebbles, the three rocks, and the two slabs, one foot resting on as leg or prop while other is in the pond or pool of consciousness.
The abode of the crown is in between two mountains, and the same brilliance is reflected in michael … he bears red wings of passion and fiery energy.
He transmutes the senses between the cups.
He bears a tattwa, a triangle in a square, and a headband bears an emblem of the sun, Sol.

Did Tarot Contemplation Ritual and drew Temperance.

Tried to open hand chakras by clapping, and then started to rub my hands vigorously until it felt fiery, and imagined a red ball grown to a dodgeball size, bounced up and caught it.
Will proceed.

Hit with all five elements, felt each in their weight, texture or consistency.

Oh, and hot raspberry sweet tea and combos pepperoni pizza tastes like pepperoni and pineapple pizza. Yum.

1 Like

Monday (Luna), Jul 5, 2021

Dreams: None recalled

Physical Notes: Pandie slept with me, so didnt toss and turn much. Job interview today.

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits. Sense Awareness Techniques: For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. Blue.

Evocations - NONE.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - The Sun
Bottom: Magician

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE

Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:

Visualizations - Money coming to me; vined self

Rituals: QC/LIRP(Earth)/QC

Shields - QC/LIRP(Earth)/QC

Wards- QC/LIRP(Earth)/QC; Visualizing Earth/Trees/Vines
Earth

• Ground as you enter your home and reconnect with the earth
  • Negativity falls through cracks in the ground
  • Vines trap anything you want to keep out

Grounding - Breath, 4-4-4-4 in present moment

Centering - Rite of Elemental Equilibriation; Body Awareness/Relaxation

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie/Cicero); Occult Fundamentals/Magic and Meditation (Case); Quareia Apprentice guide; OAA Discourses; Modern Magick.
Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic
Working on Rituals. Wards, and Shields atm. Centering and grounding too. Then psychic exercises and meditation.
Once I start evocation, will be a while, but should give me more time for the spirit roll call/new names threads to be updated.
Just did QC/LIRP/QC (Shielding/Warding)
Just did Centering/Grounding(Earth)/Warding(Earth)

Expanding TCR to SHS, I then had:

Spiritual Influence - Sun
< Spiritual Influence - Hermit
Spiritual Advice - Star
Unconscious Desires - Devil
Conscious Desires - Empress
Practical Advice - Fool
Final Outcome - High Priestess

Deck - Moon
Bottom - Magician

So many tutorials and practice to do, and so little time.

1 Like

Have most tutorials and all my relevant topics open for editing later.

1 Like

Wednesday (Mercury), Jul 7, 2021

Dreams: None recalled last night. A few days ago I was walking between a couple houses and some red haired rednecks were outraged that I was not pro-Trump.

Physical Notes: Pandie slept with me, so didnt toss and turn much. Job interview soon as second round.

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits. Sense Awareness Techniques: For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. Yellow.
Preliminary Meditative Work
Daily Awareness Exercises:
Darkness Technique: Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness.
Sense Awareness Techniques: For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular object. Take note of everything concerning this object.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day. On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
For one week concentrate on the various sounds that are heard on the daily walk. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely take note.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular sound. Take note of everything concerning this sound.
For one week, take note of different tactile or touch sensations that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise.
For one week, take note of every taste that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of taste. For the following week, focus on one particular taste.
For one week, take note of every smell that you encounter. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of smell. For the following week, focus on one particular smell.
Exercise:
It is vitally important that in the quest to exalt the health of the Spirit, the student does not neglect the health of the body. Physical well-being and endurance are essential to the magician who wishes to perform lengthy rituals as well as Astral work.
During this probationary period, the student should begin a regular discipline of exercise to maintain physical fitness. We leave the choice of exercise to the individual student; swimming, biking, jogging, martial arts, aerobics, yoga or some other. Israel Regardie recommended that the student perform certain exercisesthat are designed to raise both the physical and psychic vitality of the practitioner. They are taken from a small pamphlet by Peter Kelder called The Five Rites of Rejuvenation or The Eye of Revelation. These exercises can also be found in Donald Michael Kraig’s book Modern Magick (pages 222-229).
Whatever form of exercise is undertaken, the student should never overwork to the point of strain. If one is not used to exercise, begin slowly and gradually. If health concerns are an issue, consult a doctor before commencing any form
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
Spend a few moments of each day in this exercise. Begin with the eyes closed and
relax, breathing deeply and rhythmically. Then open your eyes and gaze into the palm of your left hand. Imagine a small yellow lump of a non-sticking substance formulating in your hand. It is somewhat clay-like and elastic in consistency. Cup your right hand over the other and press this yellow substance as if you were making a hamburger patty. Then begin to roll the substance between your hands as if you were making a meatball. When the image of the yellow ball of astral substance is very clear within your mind, place it somewhere near you. Repeat this technique three more times, forming next a red ball, a blue ball and finally a black ball.
When finished, place all four balls in a row. Visualize them strongly. Then concentrate on dissolving the balls one by one, starting with the black ball, followed by blue, red and finally yellow. See the area where the balls were-placed as totally clear of the astral substance.
NOT DONE

Evocations - NONE.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - The Hermit
Bottom: Empress

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE

Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:
NOT STARTED

Visualizations -

Rituals:

Shields -

Wards-

Grounding -

Centering -

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals.
Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic

Expanding TCR to SHS, I then had:

Spiritual Influence - Hermit
< Spiritual Influence - Sun
Spiritual Advice - High Priestess
Unconscious Desires - Lovers
Conscious Desires - Moon
Practical Advice - Star
Final Outcome - Strength

Deck - Temperance
Bottom - Empress

1 Like

Celtic Cross: Why are my finances so out of control:
Querent - Justice
Covers - Judgement
Crosses - Hierophant
Crowns - Chariot
Beneath - Magician
Behind - Moon
Before - Hanged Man
Querent - Strength
Environment - Wheel of Fortune
Hopes and Fears - Temperance
Final outcome - Fool

Deck: Sun
Bottom - World

As Im a Libra Sun, Leo Moon and Scorpio ascendant, Libra or Justice is a good candidate. Tiphareth–>Geburah. Libra, air. Equity, rightness, probity, executive.
Judgement - Fire - Malkuth–>Hod. Change of position, renewal, outcome.
Hierophant - Chesed–>Chokmah. Taurus, earth. Hearing. Marriage alliance, captivity, servitude.
Chariot - Cancer, water. Geburah–>Binah. Succor, providence,war, triumph, presumption, vengeance.
Magician - Concentration, focus, skill. Mercury. Binah → Kether. Skill, diplomacy, address, sickness, pain, loss, disaster, self confidence, will.
Moon - Organization, Pisces, water. Malkuth → Netzach. Hidden enemies, danger, calumny, darkness, terror, deceptioin, error.
Hanged Man - Reversal. Water. Hod–>Geburah. Wisdom, trials, circumspection, discernment, sacrifice, intuition, divination, prophecy.
Strength - Suggestion. Leo, fire. Geburah–>Chesed. Power, energy, action, courage, magnamimity.
Wheel of Fortune - Jupiter. Netzach → Chesed. Destiny, fortune, luck, felicity.
Temperance - Sagitarius, fire. Yesod–>Tiphareth. Economy, moderation, frugality, management, accomodation.
Fool - Air. Chokmah–>Kether. Folly, mania, extravagence, intoxication, delirium, frenzy, berwayment.

Sun - Regeneration. Sol. Yesod → Hod. Material happiness, fortunate marriage, contentment,
World - Cosmic Consciousness. Saturn/Earth. Malkuth–>Yesod. Assurred success, route, voyage, emigration, flight, change of place.

So … looks like I need to save money and move somewhere else to another region. Cards on point.

1 Like

How should I approach magic? Split Hexagram Spread
Greater Spiritual Influence - IV Emperor
Lesser Spiritual Influence - XX Judgement
Spiritual Advice - V Hierophant
Unconscious Desires - XXI The World
Conscious Desires - XIX The Sun
Practical Advice - XI Justice
Final Outcome - XIII Death

Anyone wanna take a crack at interpreting that?

Well. First, the numerical sum of the cards is 93, is that a Crowley current?
We have two spiritual influences, Emperor and Judgement. There is an abundance of fire here, as Judgements qaballistic path is elemental Fire, and Emperor Aries, ruled by Mars. So we could say a path of fire magic here. The spiritual advice however is Hierophant which normally is interpreted at some form of religion. So, fire and religion, even though Hierophant is Taurus, which is ruled by Venus, another fiery planet. Theurgy?
Now we focus on our plane and two planes of mind, unconscious and conscious desire.
The World - Saturn/Earth.
The Sun - Ruled by Sol. This implies a cereminal path as Tiphareth is the first goal after climbing onto earth, through the paths of tav and samekh.
Practical Advice - Justice, Libra. Paired with the Hierophant and influence of Emperor, seems to imply to me Solomonic path.
Final Outcome, Death - Baneful magic? Or a transformation? The flag bearing the white rose is the same as the white rose on the top card of the Deck (Fool, Air), bottom Star - Aqauarius).
So, ceremonial seems the approach, though ordered with revelation and hearing and seeing.
Mundanely, be a vehicle for spirit, aspire for Sol and regeneration, and take the path of Balance.
This then leads to the transformation.

1 Like

How should I approach life? SHS
Greater spiritual influence - III Empress
Lesser spiritual influence - VIII Strength
Spiritual advice - IV Emperor
Unconsious desires - V Hierophant
Conscious desires - XV Devil
Practical advice - XI Justice
Final outcome - XVII Star

Top card XVI Tower
Bottom card XIII Death

Empress, Venus, Binah<—>Chokmah. Creative energy/power. Fertility, increase, love and war.
Strength, Leo, Geburah<—>Chesed. Suggestion. Alchemy, Tame the lower self.
Emperor, sight, Aries, Mars. Order, structure.
Hierophant, Taurus, Venus. Chesed<—>Chokmah. Hearing. Sound, authority.
Devil, Capricorn, Saturn. Dont recall path. Geburah/Hod or Geburah/Tiphareth. Material bondage.
Justice, Libra, Venus. Geburah/Tiphareth I believe. Balance, equilibrium, law.
Star, Aquarius, Saturn. Yesod<—>Netzach I believe. Meditation. Pouring out of senses. Social advocacy.

Tower - Mars. Awakening. Destruction.
Death - Scorpio. Transformation. Change.

Get used to living through chaos I guess. Use senses, be open to others, order and structure, pursue equilibrium and meditation. Be more socially minded. Prepare for drastic change always. Alchemy.

======================================================

Did QC/LBRP/QC after warding and shielding and grounding. Tried to visualize as much as possible white light. Except for micah colored mirror suit and green vine self.

===========================================================

How do I establish and strengthen my Will?

SHS

Greater Spiritual Influence - XV Devil
Lesser Spiritual Influence VIII Strength
Spiritual Advice - XX Judgement
Unconscious desires - III Empress
Conscious Desires - VII Chariot
Practical Advice - XVI Tower
Final Outcome - XVIII Moon

Top card - Fool
Bottom of deck - VI Lovers

1 Like

===============================================================

As it is wednesday, and the chosen planet mercury and color yellow; two outstanding examples I saw today, was a school bus, and later a little girl in a yellow dress and her mother holding her hand.
Learning, and the wide open opportunity for it.

Listening to Rolling 110 Deep, and buzzed on hemp, and opened tarot readings and interpretation at five per day limit,

1 Like

Thursday (Jupiter), Jul 8, 2021

Dreams: None recalled last night.

Physical Notes: Pandie slept with me, so didnt toss and turn much.

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits. Sense Awareness Techniques: For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. Yellow.
Darkness Technique: Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness.
Sense Awareness Techniques: For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular object. Take note of everything concerning this object.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day. On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
For one week concentrate on the various sounds that are heard on the daily walk. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely take note.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular sound. Take note of everything concerning this sound.
For one week, take note of different tactile or touch sensations that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise.
For one week, take note of every taste that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of taste. For the following week, focus on one particular taste.
For one week, take note of every smell that you encounter. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of smell. For the following week, focus on one particular smell.
Exercise:
It is vitally important that in the quest to exalt the health of the Spirit, the student does not neglect the health of the body. Physical well-being and endurance are essential to the magician who wishes to perform lengthy rituals as well as Astral work.
During this probationary period, the student should begin a regular discipline of exercise to maintain physical fitness. We leave the choice of exercise to the individual student; swimming, biking, jogging, martial arts, aerobics, yoga or some other. Israel Regardie recommended that the student perform certain exercisesthat are designed to raise both the physical and psychic vitality of the practitioner. They are taken from a small pamphlet by Peter Kelder called The Five Rites of Rejuvenation or The Eye of Revelation. These exercises can also be found in Donald Michael Kraig’s book Modern Magick (pages 222-229).
Whatever form of exercise is undertaken, the student should never overwork to the point of strain. If one is not used to exercise, begin slowly and gradually. If health concerns are an issue, consult a doctor before commencing any form
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
Spend a few moments of each day in this exercise. Begin with the eyes closed and
relax, breathing deeply and rhythmically. Then open your eyes and gaze into the palm of your left hand. Imagine a small yellow lump of a non-sticking substance formulating in your hand. It is somewhat clay-like and elastic in consistency. Cup your right hand over the other and press this yellow substance as if you were making a hamburger patty. Then begin to roll the substance between your hands as if you were making a meatball. When the image of the yellow ball of astral substance is very clear within your mind, place it somewhere near you. Repeat this technique three more times, forming next a red ball, a blue ball and finally a black ball.
When finished, place all four balls in a row. Visualize them strongly. Then concentrate on dissolving the balls one by one, starting with the black ball, followed by blue, red and finally yellow. See the area where the balls were-placed as totally clear of the astral substance.
NOT DONE

Evocations - NONE.

Tarot Readings: Four today including a non balg stranger.

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE

Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:
NOT STARTED

Visualizations -

Rituals:

Shields -

Wards-

Grounding -

Centering -

Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic

Working on Rituals. Wards, and Shields. Centering and grounding too. Then psychic exercises and meditation. Once I start evocation, will be a while, but should give me more time for the spirit roll call/new names threads to be updated.
Opened a tarot reading.interpretation topic. Also gave a stranger today an in depth basic reading.

1 Like

Saturday (Saturn), Jul 8, 2021; Blue-Violet (Indigo); Saturn; Binah; Beth, Zain, Cheth.

Mental Notes: Woke up thinking today was FRiday (yesterday). Nearly got fired yesterday, now on last leg of current employment, so time to ramp up the job search. Shifted plans from completing bachelors forst to taking a certificate program first online then complete the 30 credits for bachelors degree. Then apply for graduate school after a chapter 13 bankruptcy and full time job at time.

The Work

Wards- Water ward visualized, realization of our four bodily main fluids (phlegm, blood, water, bile; the four personalities - phlegmatic, melancholy, choleric, sanguine, the four elements. Even within water there are the four elements, and atoms in vibration in everything.

Visualizations - Watery self as a ward. Aleph and Beth by word and symbol in mind and associated observations.

Tarot work -
A matter of time, persistence and symbolism.
I just laid out a master tableu of tarot, except 0 is above VII and to the right of each row is
PS AS 2S
PC AC 2C
PW AW 2W
PP AP 2P
So now we have four element rows defined, and missing cards only need an air or fire sign to move up, and this might be useful in elemental magic or planetary magic by tarot.
How this is possible by posistion is 0, VII, XIV, XXI the element positions in seventh column and 1-4 rows.
Then we invoke by letter and attempt to hold the point in mind as the letter is repeated or spoke over and over and over, still holding in mind the point, and seeing or observing things like attempted obstruction in holding the point in mind, then a burst of yellow light around the point and aleph as a token of air. Etc.
If done with other letter alphabets, such as persian, or concentrating on equivalent qlippothic tunnel, could make for an interesting experiment using the master tablkeau, the element columns by page powering ace powering 2, which is then the Primum Mobile or Zodiacal belt emitting force and form with incantations associated letters associated, symbols associated, sigils associated, scents, sights, sounds, feels, etc.
Even if I dont have clair abilities, it started to work for me by spoken letter sound and meditative symbol and associated effect observed.
Beth was a greater effect of not onlyseeing white brilliant light, but gold stars above and a whirling of light. Really, too much input.
Tarot Readings: Two yesterday, not started any requests today yet.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:

Shields -

Scans -

Rituals:

Psychic Exercises:
Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.
Sense Awareness Techniques:
For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. By color of day and associated planet and symbolism.
Darkness Technique:
Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness.
For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day.
On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
Exercise:
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
NOT DONE

Meditation - Astral Temple - NOT DONE
Meditation - Core Shamanism - Studying
Meditation - Breathing - DONE. 4-4-4-4 count. Exteneded current finger away from each other in order index to little, the ones to the right would shake until the pause before the next in breath, centering thumb underneath between the two middle stopped the shaking of the little finger and all fingers as well. Thumb as spirit, the other four as the elementals.
Meditation - Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE
Meditation - The Point – STARTED
Meditation - Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - START Day 1
Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:
NOT STARTED

Grounding -
Evocations - STARTED
Centering -

=======================================================

Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic

Working on Rituals. Wards, and Shields. Centering and grounding too. Then psychic exercises and meditation. Once I start evocation, will be a while, but should give me more time for the spirit roll call/new names threads to be updated.
Opened a tarot reading.interpretation topic. Also gave a stranger today an in depth basic reading.

1 Like

Sunday (Saturn), Jul 11, 2021; Orange; Sun/Sol/Helios; Tipareth; Zain, Gimel, Heh, Yod, Lamed, Ayin, Nun, Samekh. ZSONLYHG - Gehilanoz.

Mental Notes:

The Work

Wards-

Visualizations -

Tarot work -

Tarot Readings:
Contemplating the Split Hexagram Spread by visual interpretation.
Greater Spiritual Influence - Empress
Lesser Spiritual Influence - Devil
Spiritual Advice - Strength
Unconscious Desires - Moon
Conscious Desires - The World
Practical Advice - Temperance
Final Outcome - Hanged Man.
Now Im pondering reality, the world and illumination from love and oppression.
Top of Deck - Hierophant
Bottom of Deck - Tower
Numerology of Tower and Hierophant, 5, 16, 7(Same as Chariot), 21 (Same as World), 3 (same as Empress)
Numerology of Reading - 93, 12, 3.
Tableau sequences -
3,8,15;
3,12,15;
3,14,15;
3,8,18;
3,8,21;
3,12,18;
3,12,21;
3,14,18;
Interpretation - working

Tarot Contemplation Ritual:7 Chariot

Shields -

Scans -

Rituals:

Psychic Exercises:
Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.
For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. By color of day and associated planet and symbolism.

Darkness Technique:
Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness.
For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day.
On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
Exercise:
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
NOT DONE

Meditation - Astral Temple - NOT DONE
Meditation - Core Shamanism - Studying
Meditation - Breathing - DONE. 4-4-4-4 count. Exteneded current finger away from each other in order index to little, the ones to the right would shake until the pause before the next in breath, centering thumb underneath between the two middle stopped the shaking of the little finger and all fingers as well. Thumb as spirit, the other four as the elementals.
Meditation - Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE
Meditation - The Point – STARTED
Meditation - Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - START Day 1
Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:
NOT STARTED

Grounding -
Evocations - STARTED
Centering -

=======================================================

Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic

1 Like

Meditation on Aleph – unlike the other day when I used and invoking air LRP, did not see the canaanite/hebrew symbols, array of yellow light, no, this was in the shape of aleph, the top left bright swirling white light, the lower right indigo, but an energetic feeling of joy, exhiliration, nervousness, bliss.
Wondering what other alphabets exist that have 22 letters, to fit with the 22 keys of the major arcana.
Meditation on Beth – I see the letter, then two houses, one normalish thatch hut, the other oriental pointy on top. Putting one self into harms way, danger, relief, getting out of harms way; contemplation on the need for a fence, a sword, and a house on Satariel/Binah.
Meditation on Gimel – A journey, a pack of cigarettes, a camel, a tripod, a propped chair. A long sand hill journey with indigo sky approaching.
Meditation on Daleth – A tent, door, portal below a brilliant white light, and below darkness but some manner of light.
Meditation on Heh – An expectant wise old ruler sees all and is waiting for someone to approach, as if looking out on a high view or through a window; Dalet with a barrier nailed to it, as if Vav the broken line. IChing.
Meditation on Vav – A tiki torch with a SE-NE wind affecting it. A line with a yod, as if yod is attached or nailed to the line, or brought together. A man stanf=ding against a wall or peering around a corner.

1 Like

Completely blah mood.

1 Like

Anyone care to take a stab at interpreting this?

===================================

Tarot Reading:
Celtic Cross Spread
Teach me about the High Priestess, the querent asks.
Significator - The High Priestess - Luna
Covers - The Lovers - Gemini
Crosses - The Hanged Man - Elemental Water
Crowns - The World - Saturn/Elemental Earth
Beneath - Judgement - Elemental Fire
Behind - The Hermit - Virgo
Before - The Tower - Mars
Querent - Temperance - Sagittarius
Environment -The Emperor - Aries
Hopes and Fears - The Chariot - Cancer
Final Outcome - The Sun

Top card in deck - The Star - Aqauarius