Nice Guys Who Are Alone, A Magickal Question

Ask yourselves this: who would get all the pussy?

1. a thoughtform a lady creates to listen to her, empathise with her, and share his tales of personal grooming gone wrong, and who thinks she is probably just that bit more rational, powerful, and awesome than him, and to whom he gets the great honour of apologising for all manhood’s past mistakes (when he’s done listening attentively to all her opinions, of course!)

2. Belial

You can thank me by naming your 3rd or 4th daughters after me. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Nice guys finish last

4 Likes

after this I don’t think I’d be wanting daughters

Is this a trick question ?

whats the prize ?

im still none the wiser …

Good news for all the soyboys out there i guess…

A Ph.D. Really? I don’t know about that, what do you think about this Belial?
“EAT MEAT THEN FUCK THE BITCH RIGHT OUT OF HER!”

Such is the wisdom of Belial. :pray:

6 Likes

Because we put the effort to make sure she finishes at least twice before we do.

12 Likes

I might be in love :heart::joy::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

True is Tis a good starting point :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

My heart is pain so I’m not sure I can reciprocate…

1 Like

Aww…why is it in pain? Who do I need to curse?

2 Likes

That’s an issue concerning me very closely :grin: … By the way I’m lately thinking to resume working at the problem: if it’s true that magic for search a “generic mate” is more successful than attracting a specific person, I’ll try again this option before others.

1 Like

There is no need to curse anyone. I accepted what happened and wished her the best, even if it hurt to do so…

I did come close to losing my ‘nice guy’ and becoming my darker self, but I managed to keep it together.

3 Likes

I was teasing (not teasing) ok as long as your good that’s all that matterse :slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

Well, considering I almost went from an avatar of upheaval for the better to an avatar of chaotic malice and destruction… I could be better.

1 Like

Well if you need help with something let me know I don’t mind.

“Nice guys” can be dark. :slight_smile: Join the dark side

We have cookies, cake, chocolate, chains, whips, gags and wax play. The usual.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

You had me at chains and whips :heart::kiss:

4 Likes

Noted :thumbsup: also as stated we have cookies

Oh and spiked ice creams and gelato.:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Haha. I was a nice guy before. Good thing I am not there anymore lol. Though I am not drowning in pussies yet :thinking:

I am a dark person by nature, so when I say my ‘darker self’ we’re talking war-crime level dark…

1 Like