Next round 3 card reading. Read full post

I have a wait list that will be putting them here first. Then I can pull for 5 more people. I will be starting the readings tomorrow night.

Please no DMs and once I state closed I will not be answering those that post after that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I need it. My future and love

1 Like

Please, what is my actual situation with My special person

1 Like

Is it possible for a reading please . I am having problems in my marriage. I will be grateful for a reading
Have a nice day

1 Like

hi! don’t know if you can squeeze me in (if not, ignore this)
should I reach out to my old friend who moved away?
(guess this counts as some kind of relation)

1 Like

Am i too late? Can i have a question?

1 Like

Can I have one please?

1 Like

Five more slots opened.

2 Likes

Can I please have a one? I would like advice for my magick path.

1 Like

What will I ultimately achieve after completing what I am doing now? Thank you

1 Like

Another one? Advice for my magick path.

1 Like

I‘d like one regarding my spiritual health (possible curses / hexes as I was dealing… with someone). Tysm :black_heart:

1 Like

A general reading would be interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to give a little update I was in the hospital yesterday for some minor issues, but I am pretty drowsy today from all of the medication I am taking. I will be pulling cards starting tomorrow when I am clear headed again.

1 Like

I am opening this up to 4 more people as I will have more time to pull cards.

1 Like

Can i have one general reading?Thanks in advance😉

2 Likes

I have room for 3 more people :grin:

1 Like

I need relationship reading.

3 Likes

You’re first on the list for when I start pulling cards.

1 Like

Should i take the job rn that i am getting in CONCENTRIX, or should i complete my cource first then take a job (if its possible for you then get guidance on this matter from Zaharakle as i am working closely with him and he has expertise in wealth matters etc)

Why i want to go for first option becoz to avoid career risk and gap

Why i want to go for second option becoz to really speed up the process of learning by doing it full time so i get job in something that i really actually wanna do, but the cource is atleast 5 months so…

1 Like