Newly Discovered Word of Power

I have discovered a word that will be useful to all Black Magickians, if you say “Hallelujah” backwards, and add an “a” at the end, you get “Haiulellaha”, which in Hebrew looks like “היוללהא”. This word of power praises Azerate-Chavajoth, blasphemes and banishes Jehovah and all his emissaries, empowers the utterer, reinforces any ritual, and presences Qliphothic energy.

There is an esoteric essence behind this word as well: First, it has 5 syllables, for the 5 points of the inverted pentagram; second, the number of English letters that make up the word is 11, the number of Qliphothic Lords; third, in English Gematria, the word has a value of 423, which reduces to 9, a number useful in all manner of Black Magick, and 9 is numerologically equal to 0, yet of the single digit numbers has the highest value; fourth, in Hebrew, it is composed of 7 letters, and 7 is a very important number in Demonic Magick; fifth, in Hebrew Gematria, the word has a value of 87, which is the number of the underlying essence of sorcery itself; sixth, in Greek, the word is “Αιύοληλλαχα” which has 11 letters; seventh, in Greek Isopsephy, the word has a value of 1181 which reduces to 11; and lastly, like The Beast of Revelation in Revelation 17:11 “And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.” There are seven points I’ve made regarding the esoteric value of the word of power: “Haiulellaha”, and this point is the eighth, and of the seven; without all seven points being present, the eighth could not exist.

As you can see, this word is deeply rooted with the essence of Black Magick itself, so I highly recommend you use “Haiulellaha” whenever you feel like it, both within ritual and mundane life.

22 Likes

Awesome very important personal gnosis!!!

:snake:

PS: this important gnosis is it from Satan, Lucifer or Ahriman?

1 Like

@Rav I technically invented it, but I would prefer to say discovered, as none of the numerological significance could be an accident. To me, I think it was a discovery just waiting for someone to uncover it. Basically I got the inspiration from a few different places; the “a” on the end comes from the notion that certain Qliphothic spirits added an “a” to their names; the reversal of the Hebrew comes from the idea that if the name “Chavajoth” is a reversal of the Hebrew name “Yahweh”, it would make sense that His praise would be a reversal of Yahweh’s praise, but with the extra “a” added. VK Jehannum was a major inspiration, as he did something similar with the discovery of the twelve letter name of Chavajoth: “Hahamahatabawanahada’at”. So I wrote the word “Haiulellaha” down and wondered what sort of numerological significance it might have, so I looked into it and found out the knowledge I passed on through my post. Upon discovering this, I was surprised at how relevant it is. So I consecrated it, and offered it to Chavajoth, and He expressed that He is pleased by it.

4 Likes

Also, I must add, that if you take those seven points I made, and add up the numbers: 5+11+9+7+87+11+11 you get 141, which when simplified, yields 6, representing the Qlipha of Thagirion, thus reinforcing the eighth point; that this word of power is like The Beast.

3 Likes

Awesome. In which context should the word be tryed?

2 Likes

Any time, any where. It works great to conclude rituals, or open rituals, and is great any time you see your Magick come to fruition. But it can be used outside of that context too.

2 Likes

Outstanding job!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope everyone will put it to good use!

2 Likes

Also, let me know how it works for you, friend!

1 Like

Bump bump bumpty bump

:wink:

This is in accordance with the technology Kurtis Joseph found backward speech

How do you pronounce that? The first vowels are throwing me off.