i am good with herbs i would like to improve my vizualization techquines (i am also really insterresed in chaos magick and goetia)and i am 22yrls old .i think thats it

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums and all.
Make sure to use the search bar for all your queries, someone has probably answered your questions already.
Also, being acquainted with herbs, I’d check into hedge witchery. Should be up your proverbial alley. :upside_down_face:

Welcome. Herbs aren’t my strong suit, but I seem to be well off with Demons of the Goetia.

I recommend starting with Orobas (he is friendly and great with beginners) and/or Stolas (he is knowledgeable of herbs and plants). Both seem to be furries, but can appear however best suits you.

Thank you for doing an introduction @Pagan_liminals, but this doesn’t really tell us anything about your experience in magick.

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

evoke-search-icon-demon

2 Likes

@Pagan_liminals

Welcome to the forum!

@Purple

Thanks for the useful link.

1 Like

sorry if that doesnt say much i am ecletic witch i work with a lot pantheons(my favorite is the egyptian) my name is dylan i have praticed magick 2years i am going to my 3rd in2020 i startedpff with the damon brandon books then slowly started to put myself and fb groups about goetia and others pratics like hervology.i am really interessed inthe possesion and evocation section of herei am dkgging it for a while in not havving in acc

1 Like

i also i am really bad at meditation just the thought of sittinf quietly for a long period seems haed to me

Try your best to work on this, meditation is the key to opening your astral senses.