Newbie Try to summon king paimon

If you’re doing it just to TEST him, then yes…it will probably annoy him. He HAS power, by spades and you’d be wise to respect and acknowledge that power even if you have yet to experience it yourself. He might not even bother with your request.

If you want him to GUIDE you…that’s a different story, and probably the letter you should have written…and STILL CAN.

As for your offering, I don’t know. I have my own home, my own temple space, alter space and area just for where I place offerings since I have frequent contact. I would recommend that you try to find yourself a suitcase maybe, and make a portable temple you can place under your bed. You could place the offering in it beside your bed or something.

1 Like

I actually respect his powers i just feel like doing this first to establish a sort of connection
To help me connect better
Hopefully he doesn’t take it as bad thing cause i really want his favor

1 Like

He is generally quite understanding of newbie faux pas you know? Meditation will help you connect better…but forming a relationship with him…telling him all about you and your intentions will help forge a connection with you two. I see that you want to deal with music and such. He’s good for that and I’ve mentored musicians with King Paimon before. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

I actually written the guidance letter a week ago
And i tried to be as respectful as i can in the letter that i written today
Hopefully hell still come the next time i summon him

1 Like

Ahhh…okay. I was thinking that the task note was the first evocation. Well, that’s different then.

I’m sure he will. Try asking him next time you evoke him to unlock the telepathy aspect of your mind.

I have a thread on unlocking aspects that you might find useful. King Paimon has many good “beginner” type aspects that are good to learn across the board. You might want to join the working.

1 Like
1 Like

Actually today is the first time i summoned him
A week ago i just wrote a letter of my real request and started chanting his enn and gazing into his sigil anytime i can
Do you think i should apologize
Cause he may see it the wrong way

1 Like

Okay…well you got me all sorts of confused. haha.

Just move forward. You’ll be fine. You can let him know about your letter next time in case he didn’t hear you. Don’t be too stressed about it.

1 Like

Thank you for the advise
Also can you recommend a demon that helps with money i really would like to buy a small place just so i could summon there

1 Like

There are several gods aka demons that deal with finances…like tons. Just use the search function above and find literally hundreds of recommendations.

1 Like

Does king paimon do nights i feel like i should atleast try to evoke him just to apologize im gonna offer some extra chocolates just a token of apology

1 Like

Yes, he does. I’ve evoked him many times at night. I’m sure he’d appreciate your gesture.

When you see that a god is a night or day being, it just means that the energies during those times are stronger/more favorable. Not an absolute…although there are some who will only come during a window of time.

1 Like

Also is unorganic sacrifice a thing
Cause as an offering for my real request i was planning to give king paimon the flash drive ive been carrying since 2nd year of college i feel like that should carry a lot of energy

1 Like

Its literally one of the important things i carry with me i never leave home without it for some reason i feel the need to carry it with me just in case i see something i like that another person has on their laptop or to just download things

1 Like

Will you ever need it again?

1 Like

Yes but im willing to offer it for guidance from him

1 Like

Well…if you’re going to need to use it again, you might not want to sacrifice it. I get that it’s important, but your ongoing use of it would really negate the meaning.

He likes sweet things, you know? Why don’t you go on a real quest to find some local home-made sweets that he probably has never tried before? Get some for you and him…then when you eat yours, ask him to taste through you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you brother im gonna try to evoke him now just to apologize

2 Likes

Don’t bother, King Paimon is pretty popular and is commonly evoked by beginners to the craft. He’s pretty understanding from what I understand (though this is only second hand information, I’ve never actually worked with King Paimon, I solely work with angels).

Evoking him simply to apologize would be a waste of the King’s time.

I have worked extensively with King Paimon. Evoking to extend a courtesy is not a gesture that is lost on him.

3 Likes