New to this forum had a question

Hello everyone I have been reading posts on this forums for about a couple of weeks now. (I am also a heavy cannabis user)I have been trying to call upon Bune and the sigil. Using a candle I found in my drawer, I tried calling upon Bune and meditating on his sigil while saying the enn. That was about a week ago, and so far I have not really noticed anything different. But these past couple couple of nights, I get this weird sensation from my lower part of body while im sleeping. It almost felt like i was submerged up to my waist in some kind of heavy jello (if that makes sense)… And last night it happened again, and I specifically recalled when I was half awake and that sensation was settling in. I snapped out of it being awake now, but as soon as I would start to get sleepy, immediately i felt it. Tbh it didnt feel bad just very unusual. I also know this isnt from the pot… Could anyone give their opinions on this? Any tips on how to evoke without candles? (I live with my parents, just kinda risky thats all) Thank you!!!

1 Like

Welcome @dragonxyz It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Welcome to BALG Forum @dragonxyz!

We’ll tell you all you need to know once you’ve done your introduction.

1 Like

Welcome

Be blessed.

Also @Alazif is a good man, he’s pretty awesome!

1 Like

<3

1 Like