New to forum

Hello all
Im new here. Im finally starting to practice even though magick has been with me since I was a child.
Im currently studying Goetia and Kabbalah and everything Koeting.
Id like to honor Flauros as he helped me this summer. Although he did not manifest to me, his help was undeniable and much appreciated.
Im beginning work with Clauneck and very much looking forward to working with him.
Any suggestions though … do I just keep evoking, even though I haven’t “seen” the entities Ive summoned? Im excited to actually “see” them, but have not yet. I can tell when they are present, but it’s not the same as a visual. What am I doing wrong? I’ve seen demons before. And I see the manifestation of my requests, but am I doing something wrong for them not to appear? I want to make sure I always honor them.
My apologies, this was supposed to be an introduction.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

First off welcome to the forum
Second:
Meditate frequently, Be diligent in your practice, Don’t rush yourself and have the patients to work at your own pace.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome!
I second the advise of mediating often and keeping up with your practice. Evocation, like many things, is a skill that is developed over time. Your senses will become stronger as you work with them. Challenge yourself but don’t lose heart or rush things. That is how you grow.

Here is a great thread to look at that may help you out

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you

Thank you for the info. This is VERY helpful!

1 Like