New Tarot Deck

Hey BALG,

I just got a new tarot deck today cause I like the look of it. I want to break it in so I am offering free readings to the first 5 people to comment on this thread. I will do a 3 card spread that I have been using, it is different than the normal three card spread.

So I will leave this up here and I will PM the first 5 people who post here asking them for a question and an email address because I like to send a snap shot of the cards to the people I read for.

Stay frosty
Orismen

Not that I want a reading, but it’s cool that you’re doing this, man.

Say, mind if I ask what the Tower looks like? I’ve seen it represented in a lot of different ways.

Me please!!

Probably being greedy after getting my back fixed, but what the heck. :slight_smile:

I’ll take you up in that Mr. Orismen. Thanks man!

I’ll take one please and thank you!

If its still open, I’d be up for a reading as well.

Looks like we got room for one more.

Review: thanks man!!

Orismen picked up on a Solar sigil I’d opened just yesterday, when I was asking for a sort of pointer towards my “next step forwards” (which I appear now to have got) and gave me an outline of exactly what’s going on in my head right now, I’m really blown away by it and the cards are gorgeous!

Serious thanks mate. :slight_smile:

Do me !!! did I just say that!!!

Oh, wow! Orismen’s reading really hit it on the head in regards to my fears about my path of Ascent and gave some advice about how to assuage them.

Amazing reading, my friend. I am flabbergasted.

Do me !!! did I just say that!!![/quote]

FINALLY! Oh Gnosis I have waited so long to hear you say tha…oh…um…yes, I will read for you.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:2521”]Review: thanks man!!

Orismen picked up on a Solar sigil I’d opened just yesterday, when I was asking for a sort of pointer towards my “next step forwards” (which I appear now to have got) and gave me an outline of exactly what’s going on in my head right now, I’m really blown away by it and the cards are gorgeous!

Serious thanks mate. :)[/quote]

I am glad it helped :slight_smile:

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:10, topic:2521”]Oh, wow! Orismen’s reading really hit it on the head in regards to my fears about my path of Ascent and gave some advice about how to assuage them.

Amazing reading, my friend. I am flabbergasted.[/quote]

I am glad it helped you, I am always happy to do readings for people who have serious questions :slight_smile:

8!! o man how lucky am I? I love number 8

too bad I didn’t get the free reading tho…

Still… number 8, babies, number 8…

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!@!!@!

Orismen, you are the real Mother Fuckin Deal Hollyfield, aren’t you!

Lol, I’ma have to get some tips off that bald headed ass of yours.

You’re damn right I’m remembering WHO the fuck I am, bitches better fucking recognize!

Lol thanks dude, you are seriously legit@@!!!

/cocksucking

I am glad it helped, now go forth and conquer!

Wasn’t sure what to expect with the question I asked. But wow, really made me do some thinking. Great advice Orismen, excellent work.

That’s what I get for going to bed early.

What deck did you get?

I bought the “Easy Tarot” I think it looks beautiful :slight_smile:

It is a nice deck with a lot of attention to artistic detail.

Very nice, reminds me of the Quest Tarot with the use of space and almost 3D art.