New Tarot Deck

Orismen are you doing readings for pay now or was this just an experimentation?

Oh shit… I’m too late… X(

Congrats on the deck, Oris :stuck_out_tongue:

It was just a way to break in the new Tarot Deck. I am really busy with school right now and I would feel bad if I offered readings to paying customers and then I didn’t get to their reading for a couple of days.

Plus TWF already offers great Tarot Readings.
I may do another free reading batch soon, so stay tuned :slight_smile:

I think the ‘Easy Tarot’ is the Guilded Tarot Deck, when my daughter started learning that’s the deck she picked because the liked the drawings and colors, never used it myself but it does look nice; still hooked on my old Thoth deck and Fallen Angels Oracle.

Review: Orismen is one badass motherfucker! Hit everything spot on and even gave specifics about the path I follow, which led to suggestions for future work (and things to avoid) which was highly accurate as I’d been considering the same recently, guess that means I’ll move forward with it. Like the type of three card spread he uses too, I may have to try that one. Thanks man.

Glad it helped :slight_smile:

It is known as the Guilded Tarot if you get it separately.

Congrats on the readings Orismen, I may see if I can entice you with something in return for one in the future.

Alright BALG,

First off, thank you so much for letting me read for ya’ll.

I can do a batch of a few more. I will try to get them done tonight but I will defiantly get them finished and the results out by Wed.

I assume that EpicGonome, TWF, and Elison still want a reading so I will open it up to three more. If you want a reading please comment here and the first three will get one.

If Epic, TWF, or Elison is reading this and you want a reading, please send me a pm with your question and an email address and I will send you a reading and a picture of the cards.

I’m down!

Yes please!

Well, I applaud the fact that you’re doing this again. But no reading, please.

Gettin my hopes up…lol

Well looks like we have room for one more. I sent one reading out, I will get to the rest tomorrow as I will have a break between class and work.

It’s my job- getting people’s hopes up, and then crushing them.

It’s not even a working, it just seems to be wherever I go I don’t live up to people’s expectations. It’s kind of funny.

I asked Orismen what it is that I’m afraid to acknowledge about myself.

Orismen hit the nail on the head. None of that “intuitive reading” crap that is so prevalent these days. He looked at the cards saw past their traditional meaning and saw how they applied to the contex of the question. I’m very impressed, I knew the answer to the question before I asked I just didn’t want to hear it, he saw that as well and told me what I didn’t want to hear. No fluff, no bs a great reading all around.

Orismen gets my seal of approval not that he needs it, he’s the real deal and his readings prove it.

[quote="-TWF-, post:34, topic:2521"]I asked Orismen what it is that I’m afraid to acknowledge about myself.

Orismen hit the nail on the head. None of that “intuitive reading” crap that is so prevalent these days. He looked at the cards saw past their traditional meaning and saw how they applied to the contex of the question. I’m very impressed, I knew the answer to the question before I asked I just didn’t want to hear it, he saw that as well and told me what I didn’t want to hear. No fluff, no bs a great reading all around.

Orismen gets my seal of approval not that he needs it, he’s the real deal and his readings prove it.[/quote]

Thank you, that means a lot comming from you.

If that space is still open, I would be very glad to accept your generous offer.

Me too!!!Please sign me in Orismen and i would be utterly grateful if you included me. thanks mate

I just finished the last round. I have a few exams and papers comming up, but if I do this again I will put you in Angel.

Ok thanks orismen

This comment is a bit delayed because the Marine Corps sent me off to the field last week, but thank you so much for taking the time to do this, Orismen.

This guy’s reading for me was spot on, the advice practical - the main thrust of this was the actions -I- could take to approach the situation -myself-. Orismen is legit, and a good guy, too. Now enough of this positive reinforcement drivel. I have work to do.