New semi beginner

Hi My name is Laura. I just turned 34 yrs old. Living in Va. I have been more so dabbling in this since high school which is early 2000s. I was recommended to this page in hopes of finding help with getting through to a hard headed subject. I am not very experienced even though I have been practicing for years because I get extremely discouraged when work doesn’t manifest.
So I would be looking for someone to help me do the work. I found one thing on here that I can try and I will. The mind control spell. I want to make this guy I was seeing obsessively in love with me and make him show it and talk more. He’s got everything bottled up.
I need to find a better paying job, a dream job. One I won’t get bored with and will enjoy, also pays enough to get me on my feet securely.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

Maybe also try sending him the energy of courage. If his reason for staying quiet is fear of rejection, there’s a couple of Goetic daemons listed on Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia Pathworking that help with courage.
Ipos to make another have courage, and Aim for intelligent courage.

1 Like

Thanks! I look into that and see what I got to do. Also try the energy passing. Such a easy idea but never crossed my mind.

Welcome :blush:

1 Like