New Primordial To Humanity

Hello, dear, Become A Living God Forum,

I was so lucky I was connected to this sigil

primordial being, this primordial being is not famous to people, human race ever, please, let me introduce this primordial ever
This primordial being name is Kapu, primordial being are beings first ones ever,
Those primordials do not have a sex but mostly is show himself like male.
He can help you bring you good fortune, luck, wealth, health, magick, protection (any kind), help you activate any psychic ability and help you with chakras
How to call this being ? you can by this sigil (up) - look at this sigil and call ,Kapu" his name, till you will see this sigil is changing, lines of this sigil is disappear and come back, colors around, etc … probably if you close your eyes you will see this sigil in your mind, or if you will look at any wall … you still see the sigil, now you know the spirit is with you … now you just say your desire what you want from this spirit, tell what you want and the spirit will help you
Probably … if you DONT have activated psychich ability -ies yet so you wont see/hear/feel him.
But if you do have, He can show himself to you like muscle man, beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, tall around 2,5 - 3 meters (8.20 - 9.8 feet) his energy is so soothing, peaceful, intense
please, enjoy & share this post
thanks,
L.

1 Like

Did i need to give offering to kapu or just “thank you” .

If offering is necessary can i know what should i give to him?

Thanks