New-New

Hello everyone,

I’m Kells, new to the forum and just really really grateful to have found a community of like minds.

:v:

Hi @Kells ,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

2 Likes

Welcome @Kells Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing and therefore does not meet the criteria for an introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to provide advice and point you towards resources appropriate for your level, as well as properly evaluate any advice you give. Failure to introduce yourself properly may result in the removal of your posts and suspension of your account until our rule is respected.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

This is not the proper place for your introduction @Jadedsoul. You are required to make your own individual thread.

Flagged for the mods to move.

My apologies, I didn’t know.

I’m in my late 30s. I’ve practiced magic for 10 years and my practice has always been left-hand path leaning and influenced with much focus on blood magic and channeling in recent years. I intend to focus more on evocation.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

How do i make individual thread for my greetings

Go to the main index page and click the grey “New Topic” button on the right side of the screen. Select the “New Magician” category from the drop down menu, and then write your post.