Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi names Nah_Vgh my intest ley in accessing Dorment and unknown neglected and undiscovered parts, of my humen anatomy living.

I have practiced the Astral Travle Arts, for Years, with little to no success, until I met Robert Buce and though him The left hand path, i’ve mainly work with spirits, because family and was just geting my the grips on my path, I even started my own tar-rot deck. (Not Finished )

Current issues
But have recently encountered a serious problem, life Threatening problem, My brothers, has all-ways been jealous of me, but I didn’t no how much until he just up and decided to Start cursing me left and now, some soul sucking curses or spirits, now idk how to deal, with this with this. but since my lifes been on a spiral, plz help me.

Hey guys my name is Sam. I’m completely new to this stuff. However I have been working with Santa Muerte for a couple of months. The reason I’m up here is due to some issues regarding dating. I’ve prayed to Santa Muerte, but have not received any desirable results regarding my situation. I’m not really familiar with spells and rituals, honestly I just want something to work for me.

I Feel ya on the spells and ritual, trust when you get the hang of things experimentation and creation will comes around Welcome.

Thank you can you suggest how I can get started. I went to a metaphysical shop and bought some charged candles last week. I have yet to do the rituals with it being windy outside, but I hope the mix doesn’t go bad. These candles are not related to Santa Muerte or any distinction, just candles charged with herbs and oils

Zedd

Chaos magick, conjuration, alchemy

Disseminating instructions of multiple paths to the stone (tried doing so in reddit) more specifically Sir George Ripley’s dry path and a synthetic stoneOf my and a colleagues creation.

An overload of information from Azazel. Loving it but it’s maddening. Continuing to work closely with Belial, Lucifer and Azazel. Like working with Shahtan as well…however I’m beginning to think he’s just another aspect of Azazel

1 Like

I 'm 38 years… i practice Wicca witchcraft… i have been practicing for 18 years… i do oracles, rituals and spells

2 Likes

My name is Ansh. I am currently reading The Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie. I do own all 3 of Anthology of Sorcery and Kingdom of Flames. Kinda new I had say. I do not practice any sort of magick and I am here to just learn more stuff. My goal and a struggle is do develop my clairvoyance and clairaudience skills. I have been listening to pineal gland binarual beats for my 3rd eye and doing some excercises from the following website:

I would also love to learn about money spells. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

My name is Niko.

I’m new to this— to finding a community of people with similar interests. I’m not sure with what kind of magick I specialize in as I have not yet discovered but I’m open to communicating with other beings.

My current goals are to learn wholeheartedly and use it in good circumstances. My struggles are that I cannot find how to communicate with other beings, I would like to communicate with Lucifer or Lilith.

1 Like

Hey there. I’m chalice. Just want to explore the unique aspects of magick and over time, improve myself and become a better person. I am pretty much all over the place right now and I’m open to anything. I am, as of right now, focusing on improving my wellbeing in this journey of becoming a magician and exceeding my limitations and gaining knowledge over a variety of areas. I think magick is a bit like dabbling in different techniques that all work towards surpassing the limitations placed upon us by the matrix.

1 Like

Welcome @chalice. Do you have any experience in magick, or are you a beginner?

Hey all! Glad to be here and to share and learn as we all practice!

Welcome @AstraeusDwale Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick.

Simply posting a greeting in the thread does not equal a proper introduction.

Thanks!
I have had several varied experiences but I prefer to keep them private.

We require at least some listing of your experience in magick. It is helpful for us to know what you practice so we can provide appropriate advice and direct you to proper resources, as well as to evaluate any advice you might offer. It’s an important part of a proper introduction.

2 Likes

Please listen to darkest night.

That is a big statement and not to mention a dangerous mindset.

Then it’s time to focus as you stated

Please define well being.

What do you feel are your limitations?

Give me an example

Do you think or do you know? Whats your experience level. Since your still thinking about it my guess is your relatively new.

Those limitations will be placed by you, your fears mostly but i’d love to hear more on this so feel free to start a topic on this Matrix, i’d love to hear more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks DarkestKnight. I will do so.

Welcome to the BALG Community, I know you will find these people, and this information most helpful!

1 Like

@NikoTheCurious Welcome to the BALG Community, I hope you find the knowledge your seeking.

1 Like

By Lucifer, you are stunning. I am Mazekeen. Still trying to upload my profile. On the LHP for the longest time and never ever stopped learning. From RSA. CEO of a successful company, mother of 1.
Despise Christians as they bore me to tears. Lov cats, hate ants, luv to read, and all the nice things money can buy. Hate people that do not know how to indulge. Lucifer is my father. Good sex, good food, and a pure passion for success, and the danger of being a bl ack magician is my poison. I am different and English is not my first language. Therefore please have patience and understanding if My words does not make sense at first. I am a very level headed person. I am very protective of my fellow magician. I am here to learn…

5 Likes