New Moon Got Me Messed Up

So not only is today my birthday, but it’s also a New Moon and for some reason that has my anxiety 10 different kinds of messed up right now. I need to be doing something but it’s 10pm and I don’t know what to do??? Trying to meditate but sitting still is an issue. I have so much energy right now. Any advice is welcome.

2 Likes

Baby I feel you. You able to just get some air outside for a little bit? Put on something cozy and breathe in some cold air.

1 Like

I’ve been like that, it’s half 3 in the morning here I’m scatter brained, try light some jasmine or lavender incense if you’ve got some and cling to your crystals like your life depends on it! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Relax and enjoy, a new moon marks the beginning of a new cycle, focus as this is a great time for rituals for prosperity or future success and to invite new opportunity into your life

2 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope you can feel better.

2 Likes

Thank you @Caliwiz!

1 Like

Aw happy birthday

Thank you! @TheBlondeBrujo

1 Like

So I had to force myself to sit down but I finally got a 30 minute meditation done. I’ve been working on a Lucifer mediation that @C.Kendall mentioned in one of their posts.
To clarify something from my earlier post, I had a good nervous energy. Like I knew I had something great coming to me and I knew I needed to meditate. During my meditation, Lucifer presented himself to me as a dark figure with a black cloak and a gold masquerade mask standing in front of me. The image kept morphing between that and a black billy goat. I felt such warmth when he was with me, like a warm embrace.
I wanted to thank everyone for their advice and give an update. I am feeling a million times better now that I’ve meditated!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thank you! @SoliMar

1 Like

Happy birthday :sunny: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

And have a very happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Ironically, we just had a storm front blow in last night. Lotsa wind energy… followed by rain.

And many happy returns.

1 Like