Hello, I am kyle, and very new to all this, magic, and blogs, thank you.

Blessed be to you, and all.

5 Likes

Welcome @Healing_Heart Please tell us more about yourself. This doesn’t tell us anything about you and doesn’t meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

What bring you here?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

More information is required.

1 Like

Greetings! :smiley:

We’re always curious what brings people to the forum as as @DarkestKnight enquires, anything you care to tell us about your reasons for picking up magick as a pastime (instead of knitting, or chess :smiley: ) wold be cool, and help us find you useful info as well. :+1:

2 Likes

welcome to BALG, and yes please provide the info above to get to know u more.

1 Like

Thank you all in taking an interest,
How old are you? I am 39, 40 in april

Where do you hail from? Original from las vegas, Nevada, but now stuck in Florida.

What bring you here? I want to understand magic, not movie magic, I want to heal others, and communicate with the universe, and mend a broken relationship with my partner.

What areas of magick are you interested in? Love, healing, blessing orher, so many in the past have help me, and I want to follow a path that allows to return the favor 100 fold.

If you would like to know more, please ask, also I am a wicked DM for D&D 3.5 or D20 modern.

5 Likes

Yikes, Florida man on the forum! :scream_cat:

Just kidding, that’s awesome you’re into healing, I’m going to PM you some stuff. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you honored Eva, I am receptive to your blessing.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and thank you.

Be blessed my friend.

1 Like

Thank you for elaborating, and its nice to see an increase of healers in the forum. Good-luck on your journey

Thank you, I hope to do no harm.

Blessings to you

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Thank you.

Do you have a moment that I could speak with you?

Kyle,

What vegetable do you hate the most and why?
Favourite bubblegum flavour?
Why do you wear a beard?
If you’re not a vegetarian, why not?
Did you ever watch The Partridge Family and if so, why?

This is the important stuff we need to know.

Al.

1 Like

Hi @Uncle-Al,

Great question, hated veggie, onions, that burn, and allergic to them.
gum flavor, well if it taste to good I’m attempted to swallow it, but grape is good in my book of shadows.
No more beard, handlebar mustache.

I could go vegetarian, but it would be a huge missed stake, but I like my Reuben sandwichs.

Partride family? Come on… get happy, it was on late nick at night, with the Monkies, and get smart. I sang along to my favorite 60’s songs on the radio.

Sorry, I’m in a comical mood.

Be blessed, that was fun.

1 Like

Mate,

Nothing beats a Handlebar moustache! That’s fucking awesome! Congratulations.

Shirley Jones was only forty years old when The Partridge Family ended and was super hot for the whole four years it was filmed. The Monkees were pre-fab great. Listen to Randy Scouse Git/Alternate Title .

Seriously, why are you here - really? What do you want? We can’t help if we don’t know. If you want a left hand path Magickal Master just PM your Magic Plastic details and I can get started. I also do signed Grade Certificates. Signed by me! Just think of it. These are rare heirlooms you’d be more than proud to hang on your wall. Anyway, just PM the details.

Al.

1 Like

@Uncle-Al I am here because of a broken heart, and would do anything to get her back, that is my OCD, I do however want to be able to heal loved ones, and be a positive influence.

Thank you for taking the time to ask, I can be a nuisance, unfortunately that is something in my nature and I hope to find a way to correct that.

Because I am new I don’t have the ability to PM right now but I do look forward to continue talking, and working together.

Thank you, may you be blessed.

1 Like

Where in Florida?

Welcome to the forum.

I’m in Oviedo, do you as well reside in florida?

And thank you, be blessed.

1 Like

I do the Tampa Bay Area.

1 Like