New Member + Need Help

Howdy folks, my name is Mathew. Im a new member on this here website. Im also in the midst of attempting to sell my soul for fortune and a guaranteed life of over 100 years. Ive looked online, but im poor, have no candles, inscence, or anything to offer. I would really like to do this so i can finally have money and live long enough to blow it. On my quest to achieving this, i stumbled on this website. This may be the place for just introductions, and if it is I am really sorry, but i need help. What do I do?

2 Likes

Welcome, Mathew.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the movies. You cannot sell your soul for instant wealth and long life. Real magick just doesn’t work that way.

6 Likes

Well how does it work my friend. Whatever it takes I will do it. As long as i dont have to blow a bunch of truckers

1 Like

And thank you for the welcome

1 Like

Use the search function in the upper right. There is a lot of information on all aspects of magick, from candle spells to demonic evocation. There are some great beginner resources available here as well.

Real magick takes practice. It rarely gives instant results.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, are there different demons for every religion?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

You don’t have to do anything but ask.

Like, just talk to Satan in your head like he’s a person.

But IMO if you have to ask how to do it, you’re not meant for it, and it’ll make you insane.

1 Like

You may want to read this:

9 Likes