New Member Introduction

Hi everyone! I’m Rori, I’m in my 20s and I’m currently studying at university.

I’m new to witchcraft and I found my way to BALG due to always having an interest in demonology but never actually delving into it.

As I said, I’m new to witchcraft, but I’ve been drawn to magic for as long as I can remember. As a child I was always collecting crystals (a collection that is still growing today) and I was drawn to divination tools - particularly tarot. My mother never discouraged it and I got her interested in the same sorts of things. However, I never knew how to actually use magic until I finally decided to research and commit to it early this year. So the interest and some limited knowledge has always been there, but in terms of practicing I’m a complete newbie.

I’ve always been drawn to demonology, but I first started researching it (not much though) when I was 18. There’s still so much I don’t know about it, but I’m finally ready to commit to researching more about it and incorporating it into my practice.

My main goal is to fully incorporate magic into my life and learn more about demons in order to work with them. So, that’s what brings me to this forum, as I figured it’s a good way to interact with people who either have helpful information or who can learn along with me.

I hope I’ve covered all the info you need, but if not then just let me know :smiley:

1 Like

Do you live in Britain?

Oh sorry! I should’ve mentioned where I’m from. I actually live in a small town called Avalon, just outside of Sydney, Australia.

1 Like

Hello @Usahtiel, welcome to the forum :wave::smile: Make great use of the search function, there’s a ton of helpful information available. The members here are pretty friendly so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

@Usahtiel Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ve already found a lot of great info on here, this forum is amazing! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :blush:

Lmao , prepare yourself though… You might find more ! :slight_smile:

No problem! I am always happy to see new members in this forum. It just makes me feel that the world is slowly waking up and accepting that true power lies within us and not above the clouds. Good luck on your journey sister!

1 Like

To be honest I’m feeling very overwhelmed at the moment :sweat_smile: it’s kind of hit me like a ton of bricks haha and it feels like everything suddenly makes sense, but at the same time I have a million questions. Should I wait and look through the forum more before making a post or just go for it and ask away?

Definitely use the search function and try to answer your questions. This place is LOADED with information. Then, if your questions haven’t fully been answered you are free to ask away.
It’s just that moderators and other members appreciate this first step (searching) , so that the community isn’t flooded with threads that discuss the exact same thing.

Thanks, I’ll make sure to search before posting any new questions :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like