New Member Intro

That is strange because 17 days ago I introduced myself to the mod. When she had send me a greeting message and reminding me to introduce my self.

Anyhow

Yo Balg Forum I’m Eric!
I just saw a few videos about rockstars that sold their soul to the devil. And now they rich and famous. I dont have any experience with magick.
Can one of you guys call the devil for me. (I pay for it)
I need to make a deal with him.
My only interested in selling my soul atm.
If you lads have any questions let me

2 Likes

Sellin your soul is the worst thing you could do. The Devil is not an entity, it’s a title. like SCIENTIST or Engineer. There are many devils. SATAN is another title, LUCIFER is another one. You will obtain riches/fame by your own means through magic. I could go deeper into this topic but from my perspective you’re clouded by ignorance (Which is a spirit by the way). Please make an effort to study magic before indulging in such careless ranting.
Much respect, and love
Tlayolohtli

MAGIC: MAKING A GREATER INDIVIDUAL COMMITMENT (WITH YOUR SOUL)

This is a combination of myth and metaphor, and we can’t get into the nuts and bolts of what they might have actually have done, as it’s starts getting political, and we have a forum rule that we don’t bring politics here.

“The Devil” is a xtian trope, it’s what we call an egregore - a man-made entity. It’s not that you can’t talk to it, but it’s not what you think. You are well advised to learn what’s gong on and who’s who before making big decisions to trust them with your life.

Yeah that’s not actually a thing.
You’re putting the cart before the horse. What you you actually want? Magick can help you get it, but you’re going to have to do the work, inner work and outer work, make a plan and follow it through.

Yes, it had a link to click through to post on the forum, I’ll check the wording’s made clearer becaue I can understand the message might have been confusing, sorry. :smiley:

Very bad idea for all the reasons above, sorry.

This isn’t a marketplace, going on the internet saying “shut up and take my money” for an intangible servive in a field more than usually full of scammers… also not such a great idea, sorry to be a wet blanket. :eyes:

No-one does until they get started! :smiley:

4 Likes

Wait a motherfucking minute. I got a few responses from different members. But the person who I replied to said nothing!?!?
I see @DarkestKnight liked your comment so he saw this specific thread. What’s his deal lurking around the forum demanding people to introduce themselves?? Boi what a life! Atleast reply back or something SMH!

DK is doing what a mod would do, that is to ask you to introduce yourself. It’s a rule of the forum. Please be polite.

1 Like

Dude nobody has time for this kind of nonsense. You don’t need good response because you’re your own person and he isn’t required to give you anything. It would be appreciated if you didn’t join and immediately act like a dick😃

LOL point out to me where I crossed the line.

Okay:

So, pretty much all of it.

And we do member-moderation on here meaning anyone who’s on, and inclined to do so, can for example point a new member towards the rules.

I also sent you a PM, because that’s my bit - PM all new signups (alnost all, for technical reasons can;t cantch everyone).

So, please dial it down a bit with the rage, we have a system, and it’s helped keep our forum pretty darn civlised for seven years. Cheers! :+1:

2 Likes

:joy: “occultists” are very bright people usually, as we can see …

Dark night is just a mod.