New member intro

I hope I’m done this right. My name is jernail and I’m not a practitioner of anyone. I felt "a pull towards the occult at 16 yrs. Old. I’m now 40. I’m struggling on where i belong; and have been for quite some time. I came across this blog while researching i believe it was sigi magick Well, that’s what i have for ya’ll. I love what ya’ll do here. I’ve been trying to open myself, and releasing from things which has paralyzed me for far to long. E.A., I’m checking u boo. Thank all you for the Invaluable knowledge I’ve read
here…1love

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Are.there certain topics you’re drawn towards?

1 Like

Lol… i got a little confused about whether or not i stuck to forum rules. I’m on here every day; Darkest Knight & Lady Eva ate great folks. I’m drawn to angels; however, i soon realized ( through you guys & real research , that they’re not small kittens. My problem is doing the book not and the actual work. It’s wayy late, but thank you norse900 for welcoming me.

1 Like

Welcome @Jernail_Evans :hugs:

Do you have any practical experience in magick? Or are you still just getting started?

1 Like

Hey, veil noce to meet you. The only thing I’ve done is uncrossing baths. With hoodoo, i felt something was missing. I just want to get out of my own way. Feeling drawn from the supernatural is really difficult . I would a bath or house cleansing for folks and have the same ppl call me a voodoo witch. I came upon this blog, while reading an article that brother Moloch posted. Feel really blessed to have found y’all

1 Like

Hi @Jernail_Evans, I know the welcome is late, but great to have you here. Your energy is refreshing. I hope you find what you’re looking for here. I can just add to research whatever it is you feel drawn to and see where it takes you.

1 Like