New Member Here

Hello All,
I am new to this page and just taking a few moments to introduce myself. I am 28 years old and I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I work both the left and right hand path. I am currently working on a lot of shadow work at this time, its been very difficult but I keep pushing through. I have come across different demons and spirits over the past few months that have either just drawn my attention or actually have come to me. I look forward to learning as much as I can about them, learning new things for different rituals and just overall continuing to grow on my path.

I’m tack. I’m from Earth. Something draws me to this forum. I follow my own path.

1 Like

nice to meet you tack :slight_smile:

@tack, it is a rule in this forum to introduce yourself to the community… but not in other people’s threads. So start one of your own or go to the introduce yourself mega-thread. Here:

@canna_witch333, welcome. How long have you been practicing?

2 Likes

Welcome Canna.

How are you going about your shadow work?

1 Like

Welcome @canna_witch333

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

I started practicing in 2015. I have been interested in the occult and witchcraft and basically all things considered terrible by my religious family lol, but as i got older I decided to do what I wanted to do and since starting in 2015 I have come quiet a long ways. I started off very small , basically in white magick, was not very open to anything on the LHP. The past few years I have struggled alot with my mental health and being in an abusive marriage, I believe that was what opened my eyes to alot of things. Long story short, Ive come to enjoy working with underworld spirits, and demons and find that they are very helpful in shadow work. Theres alot I struggle with and I feel they understand me the most.

1 Like

I am currently working it with a few different spirits. I work with greek pantheon as well as starting to work with demons. Lilith I have been working with , and beelzebub has started to make appearance here recently. I have alot of trauma from my past, and it has been the hardest thing facing alot of it. I am no where near close to being finished and I know it will take some time, but I feel it is necessary for me to ovecome and grow.

1 Like

I consider myself grey witch, so I utilize a balance between dark and light magick. Im eclectic too so I choose what works for me and go about my own experiences for things rather than following in footsteps. I tend to be an overthinker, and doing things this way has helped alot of my fears. Im learning things based on my own experiences, whether that is good or bad. But the bad has always been for a reason and after I get through it, I realize why it happened.

I feel ya. A lot people can relate.