New magick

hey , I’m a very new at all this. and i did some research on which demons i would like to summon and all that. i found Malphas , Bune , Haagenti and Balam. i also take pics on the daily and no matter what time of day i get colorful orbs i would say. i get small and fat ones and every color you can think of. i have some experience with hearing higher powers but that’s about it. Let me know what yall think

4 Likes

Greetings!

Please take time to do a nice into in this thread: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Pro tip: if you don’t know anything about magick whatsoever (which is absolutely fine! We were all there once) then we can help you best if you focus on the goal/s you hope to achieve from learning magick - scattershot questions about different techniques, like chakras, how to summon demons, cast spells, etc., tend to be the type of things it would honestly take a book to answer - and may not get you closer to your goal!

By all means research these using the Search function, and of course, normal search engines, but it helps members here to help you, if you try to keep things a bit focused and specific.

Magick is about results, and staying focused on those might save you time and feeling overwhelmed, especially when it comes to the different methods used to contact spirits or build personal power.

4 Likes