New Luciferian! I need some help

Hi! As a freshly minted Luciferian, I can safely say that I want to know a loooot about the topic, and am so curious about the lord Lucifer and his realm, so here are my questions,

Will I suffer eternally when I die? What are some of the Luciferian principles? Will Lucifer respond when I talk to him, or get mad if I talk to him everyday? What are some devotional acts? Isn’t Lucifer the reason why we have free will? I need your help!,

the best way to earn Lucifer’s respect, and the central part of being a luciferian, is not worshipping Lucifer, but yourself, if i remember correctly

Nope. You’re good. Not least because death is kinda fake. You switch out bodies and will probably incarnate somewhere else. In my worldview… you might want to look into the various philosophie for the afterlife and feel out which ones resonate best for you to decide what you think happens, but I’d eat my hat if “hell” is actually more than astral playgrounds for the guilty to feel better. :slight_smile:

You can call him many times a day if you like. You can enchant a talisman, like say, a pendant, and wear it as his vessel and have an ongoing conversation if you like. I’d advise working on your telepathy to optimate your results from this kind of communication.

Try making an alter with a little idol of him, that you enchant as his vessel (like a big talisman really) and leaving offering you think he’d like. He doesn’t need offerings" they’re really for you to feel good, but it does strengthen the relationship imo.

No, he’s one of us in this respect. imo as usual.

Now this again depends on your worldview or personal philosophy, but in my opinion, the universes default state is free willed. Will gets usurped by entities that want control and fight to get it, oppressing and enslaving minds, sometimes they win sometimes they don’t. I think this is the real "war in heaven: those who fight to protect their free will (Luciferians and “the light” and freedom) and those who fight to take it (Yhwh, Ahriman, and “the dark” and enslavement).

As you can see my definition of “dark” is a little different from many in the occult: I think “demons” are of the light as they word to help us express our free will. You probably want to hear many more variations before you make up your mind.

I can’t answer the Luciferian principle bit because I am not religious at all, I don’t believe in worship as an aspect of freedom, I think worship means giving your power away and I agree Lucifer doesn’t want that… but I’d rather let the followers of that current speak for themselves, maybe I have it all wrong. I’m just not a cult of personality person.

3 Likes