New living goddess

Hello my name is Lorena I am new to this forum. I might not look like much but I’ve been practicing since I was 13 years old. But I don’t really stick to any specific path I guess I consider my self eclectic pagan. I primarily work with female deities kali, Lilith, Freya, Medusa etc. I prefer whatever form of the Divine feminine weather and manifest is a demonic force or however she chooses to manifest. No offense to the man but I’ve had a very oppressed life early on. My goals are to find enlightenment, financial freedom, and to take back my own personal power from being shit on by the world. In my current issues are the fact that I’m an empath and I keep attracting these narcissistic fuck and I’m trying to find a way to protect myself and banish him from my life. And since I am eclectic I’m not gonna lie I do jump around a lot with some of my techniques from Hoodoo and Voodoo, To Native American spiritualism and even diving into Egyptian witchcraft. But a lot of my attraction to do with these types of spiritual paths has to do with my ethnicity as well I come from the African-American, Native American, and Japanese background. I have friends from all over the world and different religions and I find no matter what religion as long as you get the results you want and keep it moving and that’s all that matters. I also want to learn how I can empower myself as a woman and do that for others as well.

5 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG family!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!!