New Here. Interested in Succubi and Other Magic

What kinds of experiences so far? maybe someone will be able to give guidance if we know more.

2 Likes

As soon as I burned my letter of intent, I felt intense anxiety. I ended up feeling in and out of a very relaxed state, and felt like I was talking to someone. I was told by another user on a different website I shouldn’t share her name, but it was very similar to her mother, Lilith, so it threw me off. I only know for certain that it wasn’t in my head a deep male voice being interested, to which I said I wasn’t looking for an incubus (judging off what I read), and I was pretty respectful. I remember seeing something hovering, but I couldn’t quite make it out. I didn’t feel like I was having an actual conversation, but was more reading the intent of something and being able to converse. I remember hearing the voice to to take care of what I assume to be the succubus, and he called her “angel”, to which I was confused.

I remember feeling a conversation (it was so faint and her voice wasn’t very clear to make me feel like I imagined it), and I was told she was just a 1000 years old. She asked to appear and I said no, as I was too scared, but it seemed understanding. After that I kind of fell asleep, and don’t remember too much more. I’ve been heavy breathing in a more relaxed state, and sometimes I feel I just zone out since this has happened. My chest feels weird. I had one experience of intense pleasure near my groin area for about 2 seconds, to which I felt the being wanting me to turn out the lights and go to bed, but I was too nervous to fall asleep.

I initially felt I had offended her, but I feel like I’ve talked with her on and on, but it is so faint I always question it. Today, I meditated in the shower. Rain drops make me remember a special place near my college to which there is a bridge, and it is the place I felt “connected” with the Earth and became feeling spiritual after I went there to experience ego death. My friend and I at college researched possible effects of ego death by using certain substances, which allows the mind to more freely interpret the world and perceptions around us. I feel connected and tuned into the Earth now even when I don’t use marijuana, but when I am using I feel tuned into the Earth and I feel like I feel the presence of the trees and felt they were sort of speaking to me, or letting me know they were there. It was odd.

I’m probably not very clear, but this whole thing has been a mess for me, and I have been very confused. I want to try physical manifestation and seeing her, even though I might be scared at first. I am curious, especially since one sensation I’ve felt since this has happened is something entering my body and making me feel more peaceful. My libido has increased a lot, and I just feel at wits end. Is any of this real? It is all so vague that it could just be me going into psychosis from marijuana or something due to what I read online, but that doesn’t feel right. I’m so fucking lost and feel like I’m going into maniac anxiety due to my anxiety disorder. Probably doing a letter ritual wasn’t a good place to start if I was interested in this sort of stuff when my anxiety is so high.

1 Like

One thing I forgot to mention is when I meditated in the shower, for the first time, I felt I was close to grasping something. I covered my eyes and meditated for a while, and I remember seeing and feeling some sort of moving shadowy figure. I could make out an arm, to which grazed my lower region, but no more. This made me feel like maybe something was actually going on, especially when I felt I first saw blue light and energy, then green. I had someone tell me these experiences are very out of the ordinary for someone with no experience such as myself, and that I picked “hell of a jumping point” for starting this sort of stuff. Earlier today I felt like my back was getting very relaxed, and right now as I type this my stomach feels lightened up. But I keep coming back to how much is this my imagination? The only disorders I have are anxiety disorders, and depression, but I do not have anything further. I know this is a lot to go through, and sorry if I am hurling to much information or being too open. I guess I’m pretty desperate and feel in pretty deep, and never expected this to feel so “real” sort of to speak. Before my spiritual experience, I was agnostic, and things just seem so different now that I don’t rule out possibilities of things.

1 Like

What would it take for you to start feeling things are back under control?

3 Likes

Honestly, I just want to see or feel the presence stronger to affirm that something is there. I am fine with spirits being real or accepting that notion-since my spiritual journey and feeling connected with the world, I am okay with those sort of things. I guess the fact that none of this is real and I am insane really eats at me. That is my main concern. The only remedy to this would be jumping in further.

2 Likes

Try posting in here, and trust yourself enough to offer a scan back to whoever replies:

2 Likes

One thing I read about is spirits entering the body to “cleanse”, and honestly, I feel weird but very relaxed after I calmed down from the letter burning. Initially I didn’t want to see an entity just yet because I was scared the form would push me over the edge, but at this point, I just want to know whatever is there is there. I will try this-I went into this open minded, and part of me is still very curious. In my intent level I wrote I wanted a higher level or spiritual awareness and understanding, so maybe that’s going on.

Edit: Forgot to reply to your post. I went into this agnostic/atheist before my spiritual journey, and now I feel like things are more possible and that things have to exist beyond my comprehension. I just want to know the basics of what I should do. Part of me still doesn’t know if this is real, and I feel my ego getting in the way. But I’m starting to let that go and be more investigative, if that makes sense.

@succupedia Sorry for tagging you, as you probably get this a lot. But I heard that you’re the expert when it comes to these sort of things. Is there anything that I should watch out for? I read your blog, but now I am even more confused. If you have the time, I’d love your input. If not, I understand, as you seem to be a busy man.

1 Like

Okay, well try posting in the link I gave you, that will give you a chance to ask for a scan, and exercise your own fledgeling abilities as well, and see if that’s helpful. :thinking:

3 Likes

I plan to try and speak to the entity in a dark room under intense meditation, but I am unsure if this is the wisest thing to do. I feel motivated to do so, though. I think I’ll actually try to wait until 3 P.M. , as I think the rationale is solid. I feel like it will be quiet enough for me to concentrate.

1 Like

Emphasise asking them to communicate with you in a manner you can both understand and recognise, and also, remind them to keep manifestations pleasing to you, this is archaic wording from old grimoires that many people diregard but it is a fact some spirits don’t think it matters and will just do any old thing to create an impression. You have a right to set the terms of the interaction, this world is YOUR realm.

There’s plenty of time later to see each other’s dark sides, if you choose to, but if this is troubling you then you have the right to set the pace.

3 Likes

I’m about to try to meditate to call for her and feel her. After that, I will do the trance meditation asmr meme thing I found on YouTube just to see. I’m super under the influence of marijuana, but I feel a presence if I am being honest. I am about to put on a small light and try to call her in and request a pleasing presence. She has seemed nice to me thus far, and I have been super direct with my requests. Maybe I have been too demanding, but the things I’ve read told me the concepts in those areas were foreign. Hopefully I haven’t been mistreating her.

Holy shit. Had a wild experience. Feel pretty tired to be able to write about it now and I promised I would go to sleep soon.

1 Like

i think its clear you have an inner conflict maybe stemming from up bring beliefs. do you feel like you want this experience but maybe think this is crossing a line so some kind?/

also without knowing what was in your letter of intent it maybe the moment passed but if you continue to try to archive its maybe causeing confussion for both sides…

i would hit the reset button and i would other one aspect of advice…be clear what you want and when you are go fully into it once you clear there should be nothing to hold you back

3 Likes

So here is what happened…

I feel a presence a little before because I am stoned and am dialed in with my surroundings and the world. I turn all the lights off in my room. I felt something crawl on top of me, and felt such an intense pleasure, one I never had before. I could feel her presence and she put pressure on me and I felt her kiss me. I felt like I was in a trance, this was before I listened to anything to dial in. I saw her mostly as shadowy figures, though. I heard her voice very clearly. She changed her voice, often, seeming to experiment and see what I liked. She had a sense of humor and made me laugh throughout the night. She talked something about a contract or blood contract to increase our bond. I listened to that weird asmr thing before and after talking to her, so I know it wasn’t that. The stuff definitely relaxed me when I wasn’t bent up on being scared, but I think it is a meme otherwise. All it did was open my mind up to learning about succubi. She asked me to stop after finishing the first video.

She told me although I called her one name, that the other was also her name. I’m not releasing her name, because I was told by another user in another place that her name is something I should protect onto others, and that others could call her or stop her from seeing me if they know her name. She had two different energies and felt like two things at times. She told me those were her strongest intents, much like the intents I talked about in my letter. One was sexually aggressive and sounded more dark, but I liked it. The other was more calm and philosophical. I remember the guide coming in some time during the night to check up on us. I didn’t see him, but heard him clearly. Somewhere along the night I fell asleep, but do not remember my dream. I remember telling her I read somewhere true Succubi don’t change forms, and I had a inner scare that she was a changeling, like I’ve read stuff about as well. This hurt her feelings, and I admit, it came out of nowhere, but we worked through it. It was an odd experience. I could never truly fall asleep and don’t remember my dream, or maybe I was so relaxed the meditation I did before she came was intense. I focused on my intent and communicating with her, and focused on her energy. I was able to calm down and not let my ego get in the way. She told me somewhere along the night that I was a natural and I should train my abilities, but I told her at this time in my life I had too much to lose. She said something that I could do this and be an expert at connecting to other beings. I remember seeing things as a child, and when I was younger, having an experience of sleep paralysis when I saw something choking me. I don’t think it was a coincidence, because it made me feel like when I saw energies floating in the air as a child. This is something I never put too much stock into until my experience today.

She told me something about finally having my third eye open, but I am not sure what that means. She cleaned all of my negative energy from my body, although it was somewhat painful at first. I felt great. That is basically all I can remember at this moment.

2 Likes

I also woke up so tired and she explained to me they don’t feed off of energy but they break it down and convert it between both of us and when it comes back I’ll feel better for it. My investigation of ego death really I think made this night possible. One other thing is I was scared I was hallucinating so I did the thing where I actually stripped down lmao. I made sure nothing was there. My trust in her seemed to impress her, and that is when things actually got wild. I could feel her cold grasps off and on during our whole “bonding” phase. She kept wanting me to show her the one more aggressive side, and I agreed. I remember actually my first experience was alone in the dark with the mirror method, and I saw her asking about shapes I found attractive and body structure. I felt she used this to see what sort of human age she should mimic her voice from.

1 Like

Yo! Lilith the Queen just told me she’s horny for you she said: "no incense,no candles, just lay naked on your bed at 12 am and wait for her,she said she’s with you RIGHT NOW.

I was just told to swear my allegiance to Lilith earlier, and I did so. I was told that I would be able to see my succubus more clearly. I also did some chanting, but I don’t know what the implications of it were. I was told to chant a word starting with an I, but the rest of the phrase was magnus opus. I do not know what it means.

My succubus likes it when I worship Lilith and also herself. Do you know how manifestation spells work? I really would like to also see my succubus more clearly, though I have been seeing her more so and I think I am close to a break through.

A weird experience happened where I felt my succubus was going to leave me due to our struggles of not seeing her in dreams. However, she is more at peace after we talked. She said something about wanting our intents written in blood, but I commented that seemed like too fast of an idea. She and I have been working together. My succubus said I would be rewarded with more knowledge and I would have a special occasion waiting for me earlier after I swore my allegiance to Lilith. She said it will also make me able to see her (my succubus) in my dreams more clearly. She commented that I have been too demanding, and that is okay as long as she can be demanding with me at times. I said that was fine, and that I would give her more power if I met her in the dream world, and that on rare occasions when I know I won’t get my meditation interrupted by my family, I will give her more control over me.

What experience do you have? I’m curious to how you heard about and spoke to Lilith. It kind of freaks me out because it honestly seems too good to be true, but it lines up to with what I’ve talked with my succubus about and the events leading up to this.

1 Like

I don’t know about seeing them because I don’t really see them myself,I hear them mostly. Mom told me she likes you. I can’t really help you with the spell though

@HijoDeLilo
Who is your mother