New here and need help

Hi! I am new here. My name is Zara. I’m from Russia (sorry for my english). I’ve never practiced any kinds of magick before but as a Buddhist I meditate a lot and had experience with evocations (ofc with the help of my teacher). My teacher and other people who work with spirits and energy told me I have a great potential in healing. That surprised me and I was wondering if I can improve it somehow and the only answer I got was only meditation without evoking anyone. Tbt I think it’s gonna be a bit slow progress and I want to speed things up. The thing is that my mother is very ill and unfortunately disease growths rapidly. I know it’s a result of baneful magick and I even know from whom it comes and I wanted to ask you maybe there are some rites to get rid of it or perhaps I should make an evocation of someone who could help with this?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Why would your teacher tell you not to summon any spirits if they had already helped you to do as you state here:

You don’t need to evoke anyone, to be honest. A banishing ritual and warding would be all you need.
As a practicing Buddhist, surely you know some cleansing rites. Have you asked your teacher about the situation with your mother?

If you would prefer to work with a spirit, there are Buddhist deities that could help, like Tara.

Well, he thinks it’s dangerous without the proper guidance.

[/quote]
You don’t need to evoke anyone, to be honest. A banishing ritual and warding would be all you need.
As a practicing Buddhist, surely you know some cleansing rites. Have you asked your teacher about the situation with your mother?

If you would prefer to work with a spirit, there are Buddhist deities that could help, like Tara.
[/quote]

Yes. We already did cleansing rites in Nepal but it seems it’s not working. Her health is getting worse. Moreover it also hits my little brother. He is 7 but already was in intensive care twice. Doctors couldn’t even say what exactly happened to him. Because of that I’m so desperate rn so I’m ready to do whatever it takes.

Btw thanks for your reply!!

1 Like

Raphael.
Zoroel and Sabriel…
Rehael

Also there’s a book from jason Miller called Protection and Reversal… might be worth checking…
I’m reading it right now

Has your teacher confirmed it is indeed a curse? No offence, but if you are a beginner, it seems odd that your teacher in Buddhism wouldn’t be able to help.

Have you tried pujas? Prayers to your deities? Mantras?

Do you know the source? Do you know what kind of curse it is? If you are a practicing Buddhist, I’m not sure how effective Western methods would be for you.

However, I second the recommendation of the book Protection and Reversal Magick by Jason Miller. He trained in the East and works with many Buddhist deities so his methods mix both Eastern and Western techniques.

1 Like

Sorry to read of your troubles, that must be very worrying. Some eastern teachers (Buddhist and Hindu) are wary of magick, not incorrectly in terms of the goal of their own paths, but magick can also be used.

Try this to begin with, see what feeling you get from the Archangel Raphael:

You could also try this, it’s different energy but not the oppsotie of the Raphael wrap, I often use both alternating:

Buer is a spirit who can assist with easing suffering, and sometimes also healing, he’s classed as a demon but is very gentle and kind (in my experience), you should be able to find info about his using the Search icon looks like :mag:) at the top of this page. :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much for reply! I’ll try this​:pray:t2::blush: