New Deck to Break in... Fairy Tarot 1 card pulls

Oh this kinda goes with the other card form the other deck…

It’s time for a review! Take note of what you have learned in life so far. Where do you want to go next? You’re in a moment when you can truly reinvent yourself and build the future you want. However, to successfully arrive at your decision, you’ll need a very good math. Visualize your happiest possible future and start taking the appropriate steps. Feel free to ask a friend to help plan out your journey with you. Pay special attention to flashes of inspiration and original, creative ideas. These epiphanies are part of your life purpose and I meant to guide you on your way to joy.

Are fairies or join by Joseph of Arimathea, Do you original Guardian of the Holy grail. In his later years, Joseph allows his beard to grow and he may remind you of Saint Nicholas, holding his list and sitting beneath the holy hawthorn tree, which only blooms at Christmas and Easter. The rabbit Amber fly on the card symbolizes spring time, to show the metaphorical movement from winter to spring in your life.

Other meanings of this card: an important milestones. Seeing things in a new Whole new light. A call to for fill your destiny. Releasing judgments of yourself and others. And understanding your life purpose.

1 Like

Don’t be deterred by challenges along the way. You’re on the right path, and your plans are protected and safe. Any difficulties you experience army only intended to make you stronger they aren’t really box at all. Trust that new ideas you have at this time or inspired and worthy of your time and energy. Your crystal clear on what to do, even if you’re doubting yourself. Have confidence in your own insights communicate in a clear and concise fashion in order to avoid confusion, but be careful not to seem cold in the way you speak your truth.

This young fairy has great magic in her hands, but also the power pure, crystalline thought floating above her head. Her companion represents the potential strength and courage she will grow into.

Discards additional meanings are: bright new concepts. Overcoming obstacles. Remaining optimistic. Being objective. Noticing and trusting the signs of positive outcome.

1 Like

This make a lot of sense.

Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll do a fbi stylish review on my wall.

Thank u so much!
Everything it’s so on point :relaxed:

1 Like

After what you said with the other card. I was like this one is spot on and it is great that it’s good news!!

1 Like

I’d like one, thanks!

1 Like

ooo i’ve never had a reading done before…well apart from the ones i do on myself… =/

umm… can i ask a specific question or just general? general is ok.

otherwise will i see success with my lust/love spells i’ve been attempting or am i targeting the wrong person?

1 Like

Ok I have to rest some I will do another batch tomorrow or even later tonight if I can beat this headache.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

You’re quite capable of handling many things at once! Your ability to multitask and still do outstanding work offers you ample opportunities for the future. Yet it can also be exhausting if you’re not enjoying what you’re doing. Make everything you do you joyful! You can balance work with play if you seek out the fun and every moment. Even if the pleasures are small in relative terms, they can lead to greater and greater happiness. The law of attraction sees you being playful and delivers to you more and more fun! Find the humor in your situation And your concerns will fade away.

A beautiful fairy attempts to keep mini magic balls in the air at once. She’s doing a fair job, but where is the fun?

Additional meanings of this card: juggling multiple priorities or jobs. Accomplishing more than you dreamed of. Handling all the details. Making big changes in your career.

1 Like

As your hard work pays off and you have more and more to show for your efforts, It becomes very important to look after the fruits of your labor‘s. The energy out in the world can be intense. From every morning as you start your day ask the Gods and fairies to protect you from negative people and energies. You’re up to the tacit before you! This Is also a card that reflects environmentalist and those who love all the plants and animals of mother Earth. Stand up for four in causes such as protecting wildlife, the oceans, and our food sources.

I just saw meanings of this card: attending to the protection of what you created. Preparing for challenges that Lionhead. Having a strong immune system. Keeping your resolve.

1 Like

I’ll take one

1 Like

Hello,
Is it too late for a card?

This is open until Monday so I will be pulling cards as I have time and energy to do so :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for this @Angelb1083 … but protecting in terms of business ? Relationships? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Business. This is giving a business vibe.

1 Like

Oh great … yes I was feeling the same but… was reluctant … thanks @Angelb1083 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Angelb1083 for the Reading !!!
I can really relate to it and it brings me even more confidence ! Thank you so so much !

1 Like

Your reading is spot on, thank you very much. Communication is on my list of things to work on, when I do communicate I can come off as very cold, like I have a wall up most of the time.
There is quite a few obstacles in my path but im working on overcoming them, what doesnt kill me only makes me stronger.
Also I do need to work on having more confidence in myself, its an ongoing project.

1 Like

You’re off to a wonderful start. It’s as if you have the whole world in your hands! Choices about the short term future now appear, and the most important thing to remember is that it’s safe to take chances. If you had every possible resource at your disposal, what brave new steps would you take? Evaluate the situation, and then move forward quickly.Many more opportunities are on the way. The possibility of forming a partnership with others may present itself. This can be a wonderful Way to move mutual dreams forward as you encourage each other to continue to follow your passions. just make sure that your truly on the same page with everyone you considered pairing with.

Are two fairies have worked together to build a beautiful boat that is nearly finished. All they need to do is install the purple butterfly sales, and their journey to magical Avalon will be successfully underway.

Additional meanings of this card: a bright future. Join creative endeavors. Success through hard work. Great progress beaming. Same sex relationships or friendships.

1 Like

using the map analogy, is there a way to know which decks are good for which areas? i.e. a map of the UK v.s. a map of Russia?

1 Like