New Deck to Break in... Fairy Tarot 1 card pulls

Please pull one for me. Thank you @Angelb1083.

1 Like

If you are still pulling cards, Iā€™ll throw my hat in the ring too. Iā€™m curious as to what the fairies will have to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like one please

1 Like

Ohhh looks like this one is relationship advice. Itā€™s good strong match. The key meaning are: getting engaged, an equal partnership, forgiveness and the resolution of a problem. Thereā€™s an unexpected gift. An intimate friendship.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t saw that coming lol
Thank you, thatā€™s a lovely card too! Wondering who that might be but Iā€™ll find out eventually :grin:

1 Like

I didnā€™t either :joy: too bad we donā€™t have a time frame.

1 Like

Ikr lol on the previous deck breaking I got the fighter mode card, now I get romance! I wonder what the heck Iā€™ll be doing :joy:
Its ok, Iā€™m not in hurry at all, chances are though I wonā€™t be willing to get into that crazy ship :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take one , please .

1 Like

Hey can you dm me :joy:

2 Likes

Why did my page jump over.

As well pulled a two of summer:

Itā€™s good strong match. The key meaning are: getting engaged, an equal partnership, forgiveness and the resolution of a problem. Thereā€™s an unexpected gift. An intimate friendship.

2 Likes

I would like one please. Can I PM you my question?

1 Like

You sure can.

1 Like

All potentially accurate good things, which is great. Thanks for the reading, would you like a general card for you? My succubi insist

1 Like

Oh good and sure!

2 Likes

Two cards, actually.
It seems that you are waiting for something to happen. However, it seems that you already have what you are waiting for. The priestess is letter gimmel and the king is letter yod, which add up XIII, which is change, but that change comes from within yourself.

1 Like

Oh wow this is spot on it seems. Though I didnā€™t realize I already had what I am waiting forā€¦

3 Likes

I would love one if you have time :hugs: thank you!

1 Like

If youā€™re still at it, shoot me a card, Michelle.

General or whatever else you think it is cool.

1 Like

This cardā€™s message there is Great power in creating your mind to meditation or taking a break. Solutions that previously elude you because you over thought them can suddenly become crystal-clear. If you are facing a challenge at this time, Take this card Is your sign that you need to stop thinking about it for now. Focus upon something else, or take steps to the fuse a troubling situation or clear pent-up emotions.

A fairy finds comfort in solitude within a mighty Pine tree the pinecones symbolize spiritual illumination that comes for meditation and going within.

The additional meanings of this card or the power of meditation. Resting due to an illness. Taking time off. Setting aside your concerns from now.

2 Likes

Omg, meditation. Been struggling with this for so longā€¦ Will keep trying. Thank you :blush:

1 Like