New Deck to Break in... Fairy Tarot 1 card pulls

I have a bunch of decks that need to be broken in so I am going to be doing these one call pulls weekly. I will Open then on Monday and close the on the following Monday.

This week I will be doing pulls from one of my newest decks my Fairy Tarot.

13 Likes

Pull me a card now :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Just a general reading, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Pull a card for me, please, general reading, I will pull a card for you in return if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My first was yes Sir, then I realized it was you…

This card is spot on for you.

This card means learn from your past using it to move forward. If not the attachment to the your personal history will block you in you over all progress.

The peacock wings on the fairy and the white roses around her mean purity and immortality.

Additional meaning: moving forward, freedom to change’ transformation and reincarnation.

1 Like

One for me too? :grin:

1 Like

Of course I just had clients blow me up. I will be pulling between calls and emails :joy:

One for me too. :blush:

1 Like

Don’t forget meee :joy:

2 Likes

May I have a card pulled for me please?
Just what I need to focus on right now. Thank you Ma’am.

1 Like

How could you be forgotten? Even I will pull a card for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful deck :blush:

1 Like

Can i have 1 card pulled too😊

1 Like

Pull one for me too @Angelb1083 :slightly_smiling_face:thanks

1 Like

pull a card for me :grinning:

1 Like

@Angelb1083 will you pull a card for me too please

1 Like

Could I have a card please? A general one

1 Like

I’ll take a general one the cards will know what’s up please.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: I’ll take one from this deck if you have time at some point. No hurry, I know your busy and all!

I am curious tho, and it’s a legitimate question, why so many purchase many tarot decks? I’ve not had the least desire to acquire another deck after purchasing my first-True black, this time last year.

1 Like

It’s because it is my strongest Magick. So basically they will call to me. For whatever reason the oracle behind the decks wants to work with me. I usually get them when I am looking for something completely different.

1 Like

Decks are pretty, and Crowley says that they are like maps, and different maps show different things

2 Likes