New book by Theodore Rose

How did you find the book overall?

5 Likes

It seems fine to me, very simple rituals. But I can’t provide really worthwhile feedback until results start to occur

4 Likes

I am a little disappointed there wasn’t one more chapter or a ritual for working with the spirits outside of the given material.

I think many of us will be able to figure that out, but since it’s already broke down so simple, many people might forget that if our need isn’t covered we could go direct and find out what else they can do, if they are willing to work with us or if there’s a capacity they could fill we aren’t even considering.

It would technically be safer for the newer magician to these spirits, if the experienced one had laid that out for them and shared what methods had worked for this, I guess is what I am thinking!

4 Likes

I live in west Africa and it’s sometimes hard to get this types of books from shops here but I have been able to get it through the dark website which is on Ebook free pdf the book involved a lot you really did well to bring this out well done

4 Likes

I look at the spirits in black pullet and see which ritual has those names then can see what other things I can do or maybe change them up as I assume the sigil is more just a focal point to the particular effect you want rather than the set of spirits involved. Maybe developing your own sigils for the said spirit by possibly calling them up and doing an automatic drawing of a sigil they give for a task? or just interchanging names of a sigil that has those names in the black pullet. I have done 3 rituals, awaiting on result currently. I would think surely lighting a candle or burning the sigil in a bowl would be beneficial since these are fire spirits.

2 Likes

Possible results. Did two rituals 12 days ago. One to let go of a habit and one to have someone “adore” me (that is how the ritual terms it), in this case I was seeking a good easy platonic friendship with a particular person at work.

In terms of the latter: We always got on well but we have more of an at work friendship, not really any depth to it. Today some circumstances led to us hanging out after work for a while. She was so much more chill and open and engaged and interested, there was very much a spark there that there hasnt been before. Not in the romantic sense, it felt like we were very close and long term friends, a wonderful easiness to it.
This is a very marked change. Whether it was the result of this ritual or not I cannot be certain. I will see how things develop over time.

The habit: This may well be a coincidence. But another member here recently offered and performed a group cord cutting. I participated and chose this habit. Its been remarkably effective so far. Very pleased.

I acknowledge that the timing of the group cord cutting is likely a coincidence, but thought it worth mentioning. The friendship outcome too may be a coincidence, but the difference was so notable that I thought it worth providing this update post.

6 Likes

It’s not wise to get any of the magical ebooks for free from dark web. The authors put a curse upon their books and it’ll bring curses to those who aquire their material in illegal ways.

1 Like

That’s right my dear,but I don’t have money to purchase for what you are saying am just a poor guy trying to make it in life it’s not as if I have the money and tried to do it that way I really need help this is the truth about me I can’t hide it

Lots of free material on this forum, youtube, online on google and even free books can be had that will teach you the basics about magick, sigils etc and all manner of stuff. Make a sigil to gain the money to buy this book as a good tester.

2 Likes

Okay please help me I need a few steps,what type of sigil can help me get some money to get the books I know to search that but if you can help ,and besides that,I live in West Africa Ghana not all spiritual books are available in my country when it comes to hard copy using credit cards for purchasing is some how complicated,no PayPal connections etc,and if am to order the books from out of Africa I must get someone in the same group with me, that’s why I practice to free stuffs it’s not my well to do that

That sounds like a rough situation. Search for the sigil of Bune and ask for the money you need. Imo there’s nothing wrong with checking out some PDF’s as long as you intend on paying the author in the future; however, some of the moderators on the forum have a different opinion. @Gabz440

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much am working on it right away am to reply you long time but there is time difference am going to search on Bune and the ritual needs thanks a lot

2 Likes

No problem. Feel free to message me if you run into any obstacles or get stuck.

1 Like

Happy to have you as a friend my good friend this is all I need in life good people that can support me spiritually and I can also support as well cause in this world without spirituality there is no weath or riches,one or two Energy brings great results I was thinking how this platform can group all of us together that we can perform powerful ritual when any of us needs help on anything bothering,and this what I see in you I really need a powerful group to join performing ritual on the same time no matter where you are around the world and it brings quick results.

2 Likes

@Gabz440 Please do not post personal contact information on the forum. I have edited it out of your post.

If you need money, I recommend the Abramelin wealth square. You can find it by typing the term into the forum search function. Gaze into it until it opens, and project your intent into it. Then carry it with you until the money manifests.

2 Likes

Okay thank you please am searching on Bune and on the ritual basic I was told to use green candles others says black am very confused

It doesn’t really matter a great deal what color you use, but helps to have a corresponding color for the work you wish to do.
Bune is typically worked with for financial means, in that case green is a fitting color.
Bune can also be worked with concerning spirits of the dead, in that case black might be more fitting.

If you want to learn more about it, this is a pretty good starting point:

1 Like

Anyone else had results with this book yet?

3 Likes

I believe I have a result today. The first ritual in the book to make someone adore your company. I did the ritual a few days before the weekend thinking why not give it a try and I could sense there being something in that sigil that was ready to work.

So thumbs up to Theodore Rose :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

My target wanted to spend more and more time with me today and on looking into her eyes there was a gentleness that kind of took me by surprise and later I realised that it seemed like some desire in there lol. Also, there were some things she did to make sure I was happy and comfortable and generally she has been showing me she is open to me.

All in all a great day and I guess I can feel that she adored my company :sunglasses:

To add a bit further, I seemed to be a little different myself. As we often notice, magick works in yourself as much as on the outside and I found myself a couple of times saying something to her that inspired some deeper thoughts in me on other aspects and general understandings.

Perhaps I came across to her as a more rounded individual than I might have been without the ritual because today could have been an ok kind of nice day that finished earlier but instead we continued to jump at any chance to find more things to do together.

I also seemed more quick witted, which added to some laughs so it could be that the ritual tweaks something in you to make you that bit more adorable to them maybe, rather than seeing it as only doing something to them.

Harmonious is the word for our actions today, but with good inspiration for what aspects I can aim at to increase the positivity without aiming with random suppositions. Kind of like that knowing feeling.

Sometimes we get more out of a ritual than what we expect :smiley:

6 Likes

Yep I had some degree of success with this one too

3 Likes