Never tried magic,need a love spell

hello!
im new to magic i’ve never tried it.
i was wondering if it is possible for me to make a girl i like feel the same way for me(we are “friends” i guess but she doesnt even know i exist lol)if it is, can a noob like myself try it or even succeed doing things like that? i hope you guys can help me out thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Try using a red garnet (stone) to enhance you sex appeal.

1 Like

I just found an old magazine with an article about love potions. For example, Periwinkle’s Spell: take dry periwinkle’s leaves, cinquefoils, vervain, rose petals, and either Mercury herb or leaves of maritime pine. There should be an odd number of leaves, each type from 5 up to 7.
Grind accurately in order to pulverize them, while continuously repeating “With this act I attract (Name) in a desire and love’s bond”. Next, take 2 pinches of the powder and knead it with some drops of distilled water, make a triple sign of cross which serves as blessing and good wish for success, ending with “So be it”.
After 12 hours filter and mix in the food or in some drinks while intensely thinking of goddess Habondia who presides to magical love operations.
(Perhaps food and drinks to be consumed by the magician? This last part would be simpler…)

1 Like

You should practice with the basics of magic first. Love magic is not something to just play around with. Work on your meditation and chakras first. Focus on the qualities that you want in an individual and then do a spell to attract that person. Never target somebody in a love spell, it can end very badly especially if you’re new to magic and don’t know your target that well.

2 Likes

Yes, you can turn her…especially if she doesn’t have negative feelings about you. you can get the sigil of beleth, then follow these instructions

5 Likes

Use the search function on the forum. There are a lot of love spell threads. After money and curses, it seems to be the most common topic here.

I also second what @Verdo and @Abra-Cadabra wrote. Learn the basics. You are not going to perform miracles right away, though a candle magick love spell isn’t out of the question.

3 Likes

thanks to all for replying! i have some doubts but i dont know if this is the right place to put them, if not im sorry
do i need to do everything in english? like the spells and stuff? my native tongue is spanish btw

3 Likes

I believe that it is better to perform magick in your native tongue. There is more of a connection. You might be interested in Santeria or spells in Latin.

I think everyone has doubts at one point or another. While doing your research, I would suggest (only a suggestion) you resolve those feelings before you start your spell. Best of luck!

2 Likes

I translated that one spell from Italian (there are others, included a less difficult one which contemplates to add the potion into food as well)… language ain’t a problem, I believe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the club;)
Though in all seriousness, learn to make sigils; best way to quickly manipulate a mind. Verdo also linked a good thread, well worth a look.
If you’d like advice on a sigil, make a threat asking people to read it or you can pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent advice and article

1 Like

Do it in whatever feels most natural, doesn’t need to be English. :+1:

Here are two videos which might give you some idea how things often work:

5 Likes

i cant send you a pm :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll pm you

1 Like

You can always connect to a diety for help, of course you should know who you are as an individual and what you believe before but sometimes asking a entity for assistance and you let go and work on yourself can be quite helpful. Sallos is awesome! Personally, plus you can learn if that persons the one who will help you grow

1 Like

Only thing, it will not be real
Wouldn’t you rather put real work into it and get her to notice you?
I have also found that Manifestation and that kind of thing to be much more powerful, lots of youtube vids on it
In the end the spell may work, you may have a time with that person, but you would rather it be real…

just my 2 Cents…
Be well
Chris.

2 Likes

chuparosa spell look it up its on the internet in spanish and english do it on Friday. and do not forget to thank Chuparosa

3 Likes

and have flowers and a shrine to her- literally I have a lil alter to her - she was one of the first alters I set up after my ancestors

2 Likes

Can you help me with a love spell?

handIntro