Network Marketing

Hello,
I joined a MLM company that sells food supplements for health and sport performance as well as cosmetics. They pay a good amount of money if you have a certain amount of success and I plan on climbing their career ladder. To achieve that I need to find people willing to buy that stuff on a regular basis and more importantly people who are excited about selling it themselves and with me.
My goal with Magick is to increase the success rate when presenting this concept and the products to others as well as increasing my sales and drawing the right people towards me.
My question is, what rituals, spells or entities would suit my goal?
Besides my magickal work I plan on joining sports clubs, improving my social as well as communication skills and strategies.
Also if you any experience with that topic, advice is welcome. I am grateful for every bit of information.
Thank you for your investment of time and attention

2 Likes

I would say get the book of Azazel there are a lot of spirits in it that will help you with all these goals.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, it sounds like you already fucked up by thinking you can succeed with a pyramid scheme. Everyone in your life will eventually come to resent you and your incessant plugging of the products and most people will want nothing to do with it. I’m guessing it’s something like Herbalife right? Dont believe the propaganda. You already set yourself up to fail just by joining.

For further information, I suggest the MLM episode of Penn&Teller:Bullshit. It covers everything you actually need to know. And this isnt all just coming from that. I have seen too many people I know fall into that same pit.

3 Likes

Before going into that I did a lot of research into general MLM’s, Pyramid schemes as well as my targeted company. I know how herbalife literally steals money through giving people hope. I also wouldn’t sell this stuff if I would not trust that I sell real value.

1 Like

So one of the best entities for this imo is actually Orobas. @Mike_Bee has a pretty good relationship with Orobas so he could tell you more, but one success story that comes to mind came from someone who was in a very similar job as yours. Back in 2014, a user named @Blackflame did a working with orobas to increase his sales. What ended up happening was that he kept running into people that would buy his stuff no matter what he said. He ended up selling more in one week than his entire sales team did the week prior. You can read the full story below…but in general, Orobas is a spirit that is great for giving you prestige in the workplace.

4 Likes

Tyvm

2 Likes

Yes I can attest that Prince Orobas is awesome for what you’re talking about here. I make and sell my own Jewelry, bracelets and accessories out of semi precious stones. Prince Orobas makes my merchandise HOT. I sell out all of my stocks regularly.

Definately evoke Prince Orobas and ask him to make you and what you sell appear to have value in your prospective customers eyes.

:love_you_gesture::horse:

Thanks for thinking of me @Verdo :+1:

6 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/ggyWd0e.gif

3 Likes

@Haze I would suggest the Dark Wizard and descendent of the Nephilim, Anthony Robbins. Seriously though, Tony Robbins has a course called Mastering Influence that has what you need. If you take the course you will see a lot of overlap with the LHP.

3 Likes

Clearly if this a problem, instead of keep trying to sell to the same people you just need to come up with excuses to increase your social network. In general, network marketing doesn’t work unless you are always looking for ways to increase your network.

I have none Magick advice too. I was pretty successful with that workout from hone company until I had a fall out with my coach and I didn’t want to line his pockets anymore.

Social media is your best friend post post post, 5 a day. For each platform. 5 different passions one business and the other 4 personal. You have to post everything and make sure you stage pictures right. but MLMs will eat your soul if you let them.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that you are willingly entering into a system which is designed to predate on you, knowing that you are being financially leeched off of by the “founders” of this scheme and in so doing becoming a leech to everyone in your life because all you’ll be doing is trying to take their money and sell them useless shit? Not even that, you’ll even turn some of them into leeches too! But you get to be their boss leech. Wow, I truly am impressed with your ascension in this hierarchy and the career which you are building.

That being said, if you command a money demon or something to help you grow someone else’s ponzi scheme then that’s what they’ll help you do.

1 Like

let them resent. They will resent her success, that she actually DARED to be different and choose a different path. I too am engaged in network marketing, and am using a couple of spirits to help and it seems to be working quite well so far.

Beyond magic, there’s a few books that are a MUST read if you really want to understand what network marketing is, and how to grow as a leader because unless you change your mindset to the mindset of a leader and a networker, success is pretty much impossible. I won’t list them here but DM me and I’ll send you the book list, it’s only 3 or 4 small 100 page books.

1 Like

what is a “working”? Like i know what a blood pact is, or a summoning is, or a possession, but I am not sure what a working is. I’d like to do the same

A working is a generic name for a magical operation, whether it’s a spell, a summoning or a petition. All of the above are workings… You do the work you get it done, work it! :smiley:

In this case, it was an evocation.

2 Likes