What Demon = Sales?

I asked this question of E.A. on his Facebook page as well as Orismen – I’m in sales and I am specifically a cold-caller (yes, the most maligned occupation on the planet) and I want any suggestions for entities to work with. Namely demonic.

I’ve worked with King Paimon quite a bit with a lot of immediate success, but when you’re cold-calling, you have no way of knowing your target, so there’s no way of calling on Paimon to psychologically influence them. E.A. suggested I try Bael. I can see why he would say that upon further study.

So I ask all of you: what demon would you try?

1 Like

No demon, just prosperity thoughtform and a little perception work to make all sales easier.

2 Likes

There’s a thread made by Gnosis about Asmoday, I tried that too and worked. Try it out and see what happens.

I just stated something like “I want more sales” and gave me 2 immediate sales and 4 prospects.

1 Like

Yea, Ashmedai is good for this kind of stuff. You can also try Bune and Lucifuge Rofocale.

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:3, topic:2824”]There’s a thread made by Gnosis about Asmoday, I tried that too and worked. Try it out and see what happens.

I just stated something like “I want more sales” and gave me 2 immediate sales and 4 prospects.[/quote]

Yep, Asmodeus is very helpful with getting some quick cash through sales.

Definitely recommended.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:3, topic:2824”]There’s a thread made by Gnosis about Asmoday, I tried that too and worked. Try it out and see what happens.

I just stated something like “I want more sales” and gave me 2 immediate sales and 4 prospects.[/quote]

That is amazing, I am definitely going to look into it. Thank you for the information.

Plenty. Though you might want to look into actually glamoring yourself so that prospective customers would be more likely to listen rather than immediately slam the phone on the receiver.
Crown of Success products sound like a good choice here.

3 Likes

Lucifuge Rofocale. Wow. Dwarfed in a shadow of a shadow… I’ve always wanted to work with this power, thanks for the nudge.

Lucifuge Rofocale. Wow. Dwarfed in a shadow of a shadow… I’ve always wanted to work with this power, thanks for the nudge.[/quote]

I did cold calling before. I always never took no for an answer. I was selling identity theft protection and I would tell people I can understand why you feel this way. a lot of other people have felt this way but what they found it is… U fill in the blank with whatever catchy stuff you can think of. sounds simple but the fuel filter sound method works in sales. play on people’s emotions cause emotions affect buying. this was years ago before I was on the path I am on now. and I would get top sells out of all the hundred and twenty sales reps. don’t take no for an answer

Lucifuge Rofocale. Wow. Dwarfed in a shadow of a shadow… I’ve always wanted to work with this power, thanks for the nudge.[/quote]

I did cold calling before. I always never took no for an answer. I was selling identity theft protection and I would tell people I can understand why you feel this way. a lot of other people have felt this way but what they found it is… U fill in the blank with whatever catchy stuff you can think of. sounds simple but the fuel filter sound method works in sales. play on people’s emotions cause emotions affect buying. this was years ago before I was on the path I am on now. and I would get top sells out of all the hundred and twenty sales reps. don’t take no for an answer[/quote]

Lmao, that’s the same empathetic sales B.S. they taught me when I was selling personal training programs.

Feel, Felt, Found!

Lol, man we were scumbags at that job.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:2824”]Plenty. Though you might want to look into actually glamoring yourself so that prospective customers would be more likely to listen rather than immediately slam the phone on the receiver.
Crown of Success products sound like a good choice here.[/quote]

“Look me Over”, Compelling and Commanding are good options as well. I’d have a hand made up for a job like that to keep on me and work while I’m on the job. Add some fed lodestones, blue flag and alfalfa to protect your money from competition, gravel root and salt for steady work , and calamus and licorice root for compelling and of course high John to do it all like a boss.

1 Like

Some Deerstongue, galangal, and sugar for eloquence and making your words sweet would also be good.

1 Like

Ask people versions of “What made you say no?” and then work on those objections - David Neagle’s great at this stuff, have a browse through his blog: [url=http://davidneagle.com/blog/]http://davidneagle.com/blog/[/url]

Edit to add: remember marketing’s never something you do TO someone, it’s something you do FOR them, and if you really can’t believe in what you’re selling and that it’s something your prospects need, get out and into a job where you can because it will make all the difference.

1 Like

Selling a lie is never easy :wink:

But i saw this topic and right away i thought

What Demon - Sales…

… Lottery - What numbers.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:2824”]Ask people versions of “What made you say no?” and then work on those objections - David Neagle’s great at this stuff, have a browse through his blog: [url=http://davidneagle.com/blog/]http://davidneagle.com/blog/[/url]

Edit to add: remember marketing’s never something you do TO someone, it’s something you do FOR them, and if you really can’t believe in what you’re selling and that it’s something your prospects need, get out and into a job where you can because it will make all the difference.[/quote]

Thank you, Lady Eva, and I understand where you’re coming from. I have my rebuttals ready, my objections researched, and I’m very persuasive and get get through bitchy “Gatekeepers” to the decision makers – but why not use black magick as that silver bullet to get the one extra sale that gets you bonus, etc.? In any case, I appreciate your insight into this.

Hey dude, I also work in sales and was asking the same questions you are. What demon will help me GET MORE SALES???

Well, researching the goetia for who would be the perfect match I decided on the demon Orobas. I believe in his traditional description it says “he offers prelacies and dignities”, or something along those lines. Basically, he is really awesome at elevating your status in any position you are currently working in. Whether that’s becoming the top sales person at your office, or becoming the next great manager at xyz job.

I evoked him and asked him to bring to my path those people who were ready to sign up with me, and who would do so automatically with little effort put forth by myself.

I saw no results for about 5 days after the first evocation. Then it started to happen. Exactly as I asked I started to just meet these people who would sign up within minutes of me talking with them, without me even having to do any sort of concern handling or using any sort of rebuttle structure that is taught at my job. At the end of that first day I got a call from the the district manager congratulating me for my days accomplishments. My office was in sort of a dry spell the previous weeks before this.

Long story short I raised more money in a week than my entire team did that previous week combined. And most of my sales were just wwwaaayyy to easy. Like it didn’t even make sense, and was kind of creepy to feel such an automatic compliance from people.

Now, at first It was easy to write it off as coincidence, but after that week was over it was undeniable that something outside of myself was steering things in the direction that I had intended when I first did that evocation.

This is my experience, and I hope you gain something from it. Not every evocation has been this successful for me, but all have produced at least SOME sort of result.

If Orobas doesn’t interest you much, try Belial. Master of manipulating the emotions of other people as well as changing entire situations. And if I remember correctly, like Orobas is described as “offers offices and prelacies.”

Check it out

5 Likes

Damn, your name is going to create some confusion around here : d

I personally was like “what, did i answer to that thread just now?”

1 Like

Try over and over and write down results.

If they always lead to that success then you can say that you did got help from OROBAS.

Not wanting to lower your xp buddy, but one success is not relevant in magic to make definitive conclusions (at least to my opinion)

Congrats anw !

[quote=“Blackflame, post:16, topic:2824”]Hey dude, I also work in sales and was asking the same questions you are. What demon will help me GET MORE SALES???

Well, researching the goetia for who would be the perfect match I decided on the demon Orobas. I believe in his traditional description it says “he offers prelacies and dignities”, or something along those lines. Basically, he is really awesome at elevating your status in any position you are currently working in. Whether that’s becoming the top sales person at your office, or becoming the next great manager at xyz job.

I evoked him and asked him to bring to my path those people who were ready to sign up with me, and who would do so automatically with little effort put forth by myself.

I saw no results for about 5 days after the first evocation. Then it started to happen. Exactly as I asked I started to just meet these people who would sign up within minutes of me talking with them, without me even having to do any sort of concern handling or using any sort of rebuttle structure that is taught at my job. At the end of that first day I got a call from the the district manager congratulating me for my days accomplishments. My office was in sort of a dry spell the previous weeks before this.

Long story short I raised more money in a week than my entire team did that previous week combined. And most of my sales were just wwwaaayyy to easy. Like it didn’t even make sense, and was kind of creepy to feel such an automatic compliance from people.

Now, at first It was easy to write it off as coincidence, but after that week was over it was undeniable that something outside of myself was steering things in the direction that I had intended when I first did that evocation.

This is my experience, and I hope you gain something from it. Not every evocation has been this successful for me, but all have produced at least SOME sort of result.

If Orobas doesn’t interest you much, try Belial. Master of manipulating the emotions of other people as well as changing entire situations. And if I remember correctly, like Orobas is described as “offers offices and prelacies.”

Check it out[/quote]

Orobas. I would never have thought of that, even though I know the Goetia descriptions just scratch the surface of what these entities can do. Thanks for the input on this, because the situation you gave is similar to what I’m working with, so maybe it will work in the same way for me.

1 Like

This is great. I don’t work in sales but my job is depends on recruiting volunteers. I think I may work with Orobas to elevate my status at work.