Negative thoughts I can't control, at least not yet

Well, I usually have negative thoughts that I can’t control, at least not yet

I’m talking about Insulting and offensive thoughts about other people, and I’m not even angry at these people. These are just thoughts that flash across my mind. I’d call them “thoughts without intent”, since I don’t really feel the way others would think I feel if they could read my mind. These negative and hateful thoughts no dot reflect what is in my heart.

Having these thoughts never was a problem, since other people can’t read my mind, but now that I’m learning about the occult I think it could be a problem, since spirits are able to read minds, and I’m worried that the spirits I may summon could think I don’t respect them

So, I’m wondering: are they able to differentiate toxic thoughts that just flash across a persons mind from the real persons intent?

Does anyone else have the same kind of problem?

1 Like

Ground yourself…

5 Likes

What your describing is called intrusive thoughts. I struggle with them to. Their a mental illness thing normally not a magick thing. It has affected my practice but demons overall tend to be pretty understanding I find. Some gods though not so much.

3 Likes

I don’t think theirs a medical cure for them, but you could always contact somebody for healing and see if that works. Marbas is good for this if you want a demon, and Raphael is an angel who does this to. I know for a fact they can be cured magickally but I’m unsure of how I just know of people who have done it.

2 Likes

So the thing is to learn not to react to every through that passes through your head. Not to suppress them, cause this will just make them come back even stronger. Have the thoughts observe the thoughts but take no action on the thoughts that do not serve you practically.

These thoughts are part of being human but learning to not let your intellectual throughts rule your actions is a part of developing mental discipline. Not the suppression of them.

6 Likes

I don’t really care about these thoughts, I know they are just thoughts, what worries me is that the spirits could care about the thoughts and get offended

1 Like

How?

Thanks for the suggestion. Demons are not my thing (death agents are) but I’ll ask Marbas for help. Could you please ask the people who have cured it magickally to give you the exact details on the procedure? I’d be very grateful

Here you can find some nice suggestions

1 Like

I’m not in contact with them anymore unfortunately but I know for a fact it involved divine intervention. I’m plagued by it to buddy, I know how it is but this sort of stuff is hard to cure.

1 Like

Magick can help tho

1 Like

Imho you should first learn grounding, vampirism and healing before you deal with any kind of necromantic/death energies.

2 Likes

If your talking about outside of ritual i wouldn’t worry too much. Like i said learn to not react to them. Observe them and they wear themselves out. But learn mental discipline while in ritual if you are trying to manifest specific things.

This is part of what the practice meditation is for, to help quiet the intellectual mind.

1 Like

Thanks to all of you. Already asked Marbas for help (now feel like I’ve a bit more control over the intrusive thoughts), and will investigate about mental discipline, grounding, vampirism and healing and try to overcome this. Regards

1 Like

Maybe you’ve been bombarded with negative thoughts in childhood by other people while they smiled at you and you thought they were nice.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that happened lots of times, specially during childhood and teenage years, maybe it still happens from time to time

Although I don’t think that is the cause of the intrusive thoughts. I think some minds are more kind of messed up maybe, and that is the case with mine. In general I never perceived these intrusive thoughts as a problem (I just act as if they were not there, I don’t pay attention to them), but I need to fix my mind before starting to work with spirits, since I don’t want them to get offended or confused about my intentions

1 Like

Agreed, Death Energies could really do you damage if you don’t know what your doing so i’d hold off on that for now.

Marbas is highly knowledgeable, you can ask advice on these subjects in regards to what methods would aide your healing best, he’d know.
Also you can talk to the Archangel Raphael as well. They are both very skilled and knowledgeable healers. And don’t be afraid to call them both if necessary, they don’t have issues with each other.

3 Likes

Lol yes, it’s called being a higher entity, you will always look down on humans, it’s a part of you

Kinda funny looking down on something you are, at least in this lifetime.
Daemons and Angels, for the most part, don’t look down on us. Just saying.

1 Like

Hmmm, interesting I do not have a human soul, Gaea showed me this… so did Lilith and the Fates. It’s apart of something bigger than I…