Negative psyche Help

My psyche is negative based. to open my mind I need to work with energies of the Dark. I’ve been thinking a lot about my negative psyche. And need help understanding something that has been bugging the shit outta me. If I imagine an optimistic idea and be optimistic following a optimistic idea. It turns out to be wrong every single time I have been optimistic it ends in a huge waste of Time. But every time I imagine a negative outcome it ends in a positive outcome which only leaves me with one answer. Which is I operate at the negative psyche which only leaves the Answer i need to imagine negative outcomes all the time if I want a positive outcome to become a reality

Which leaves you to help me understand this

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva this has to do with the Law of Attraction. She can explain it maybe better to you

@Lady_Eva can you answer my question?

You said it yourself. You have an ingrained belief that a negative mindset yields positive outcomes, and a positive mindset yields negative ones. Your subconscious is obliging you by fulfilling this belief for you.

4 Likes

Check this out:

1 Like

It seems to me that I work in a similar manner, though there has been times where I followed the optimistic path and had positive results, yet negative outcomes.
I personally don’t believe that it has to do with law of attraction, because no matter how many times it’s a case of “ACTING”/“PRETENDING” it ends in a failure.
Though when I spend my life being honest, that’s when things usually have a beneficial outcome.
And for the most part I have to look for some sort of beneficial outcome in order to find one.

2 Likes