Needing advice on emergency money majick

[quote=“dron, post:40, topic:3588”]i’m also into this.i’m picking cigarettes from the ground to smoke them.pathetic.i bent for good this time.i lost all hope and i’m tired to give fights everyday.i have no energy to do nothing.and not only this,i have to deal with my enemies also…and of course i have no support.only the numbers i’m seeing everyday.like someone is watching every step i do…
i don’t give a fuck anymore…

good luck to everyone…[/quote]

How come we have so many sad fates/situations here… And as i have tradition, i welcome you and everyone to my Skype talking about your life - at least i will listen if that helps anyone, we already have been discussing in skype with few of the forum members.

Anyone who wants to grief together send pm :smiley:

“The Outcasts united”

[quote=“Black Flame, post:41, topic:3588”]How come we have so many sad fates/situations here…

Anyone who wants to grief together send pm :smiley:

“The Outcasts united”[/quote]

Just a gentle reminder that too much focus on this MAY create an egregoric self-fulfilling prophecy.

The only thing everyone has total control over is their reaction to a situation, so choose yours WISELY. :wink:

“Life basically divides into two things: things which are amazing at the time. And things which are awful at the time, which then turn into amazing anecdotes.”

~ Caitlin Moran

2 Likes

But i have to say, many times when i have felt nervous and bad about something i have still at the last moment got saved from the worst.

LOL…no time to grief my friend.today you live,tomorow you’re dead.you never know.action is the key.just do something and not think about it…
it’s exausting but we have no choice.you can sit all day and grief about your situation,but that’s all about it.nothing will change.i did it and it’s not working.it’s like someone throwing you into an arena with lions.you have no choice but to fight.there’s no escape…

1 Like

[quote=“dron, post:44, topic:3588”]LOL…no time to grief my friend.today you live,tomorow you’re dead.you never know.action is the key.just do something and not think about it…
it’s exausting but we have no choice.you can sit all day and grief about your situation,but that’s all about it.nothing will change.i did it and it’s not working.it’s like someone throwing you into an arena with lions.you have no choice but to fight.there’s no escape…[/quote]

That is true, battle with lions is just hard without training how to kill one… its exhausting to try all the different tricks with them lions, they are strong and cunning ones… i guess ““Courage will now be your best defence against the storm that is at hand”

I just meant that if no one will listen or talk with someone, and someone wants to do that - i will :smiley:

It seems there could be a major shift happening where a lot of us are being put to the test.
Have faith the lions will back away and they will.

It’s time to stop talking and start ACTING my friends.

We are some of the worlds most powerful people just by KNOWING we have the power.

One day the power WILL shift in this world to the ones that deserve it.
“The mean shall inherit the Earth” and all that.

I thoroughly believe there is a spiritual war going on and “The powers that be” KNOW there are ones like us who are rising up and discovering their own power.

The best thing to do is put up your defenses majickaly and physically and prepare for a war.

I’m not trying to preach fire and brimstone but the seers of the Bible DID see something like this would happen one day.It’s just been taken too literally.

The powers and principalities the Bible speaks of are not the demons we call,they are the corrupt system that works against us on the mundane AND spiritual.

All I can say is fight back.

I’m refusing to lay down and you all should refuse as well.

Again,stop talking and start acting.

Good luck to all of those going through hard times.I feel your pain but we are here for each other.

Let us use this communication not to pity ourselves but put a plan into action.

Keep your heads up.

MK

1 Like

Yes, that is the true meaning of my listening others sorrow… That in the end we all find solutions and WIN, accomplish whatever is wanted and needed at the moment.

I have to tell you… Avoid drinking as much as possible, i feel like drinking hurts my personal power for few days - so i’m trying to stop entirely, i was on a break for 3 weeks… then i drank for like 3-4 days (depends what you count as drinking) and i think that was a mistake. (Well at least for me, because i cant control my drinking well enough)

Idk is this problem in your lives, but in this country drinking is overrated.

Lion is fucking terrible enemy when your on hangover, lol.

I too have a drinking problem and am addicted to prescribed medication.
When I don’t drink I just get anxious,but when I don’t have my meds (soboxone) I go through the most horrible withdrawals you could imagine.

As long as I’m not wasted (which I rarely get to that point because of high tolerance) it doesn’t SEEM to affect my rituals all though on a deeper level it probably is.

In the BoA Dante or whatever he calls himself now says he was addicted to opiates and claims to have still amassed a lot of power.
But the first thing Azazel did with him was get him off the drugs.

I however have to find a way to ween off the meds because the withdrawals literally leave me bedridden.

As I’ve stated I’m going to be doing some work with the saints and Archangels to help heal and protect me.

When I got out of jail and had no meds I called out to Raphael and asked him to turn my pain into light and it was the first time my body relaxed in a week and a half.

While I was in jail I prayed to him in tears and imagined his green light flowing through me and it was the only thing that got me to sleep for a couple hours at a time.

I used LadyEva’s method of vibrating his name and imagining the syllables of his name in a triangle around me and it helped.

When I got out and reunited with my daughter she said she was praying for me.

When I asked how she said she was vibrating Raphael’s name.

Amazing how the souls of a parent and child are connected.

But my point is there IS a way through EVERYTHING.You just have to find the courage and will.

Don’t give up and don’t stop using majick until it clicks and begins to work for you.

MK

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:46, topic:3588”]It seems there could be a major shift happening where a lot of us are being put to the test.

We are some of the worlds most powerful people just by KNOWING we have the power.

I thoroughly believe there is a spiritual war going on and “The powers that be” KNOW there are ones like us who are rising up and discovering their own power.

The best thing to do is put up your defenses majickaly and physically and prepare for a war.

I’m not trying to preach fire and brimstone but the seers of the Bible DID see something like this would happen one day.It’s just been taken too literally.

The powers and principalities the Bible speaks of are not the demons we call,they are the corrupt system that works against us on the mundane AND spiritual.

Good luck to all of those going through hard times.I feel your pain but we are here for each other.

Keep your heads up.

MK[/quote]

Interestingly during my last Evocation of Asmoday, he said something similar.

Something like ‘It is the age of the new order, the established rule shall be overthrown, out with the old, in with the new.’

Don’t think they won’t fight tooth & nail to hold onto the shiny toys they’ve accumulated over the years though.

As for your opiate addiction, someone in my family dealt with it, I sat with them for a week before they fucked up & went back. Honestly, you’re going to have to find a way to take a good 10-14 days off from LIFE, and go into hiding. Either that or do it in a jail-cell, it’s up to you.

If you can’t afford rehab, get yourself some benzodiazapenes, maybe a GABA agonist like GHB to help you rest, trazadone should help here too, I’m sure there are other CNS depressants you could get ahold of as well.

Just don’t throw everything into the pot at once & kill yourself.

Foods: Soup, bread.

Find the time, it will be worth it.

I personally have some opamox in my closet, but i don’t really use them… Maybe its better that i don’t. Some years ago i was prescribed some SSRI antidepressants and ranoprin (wtf heart medication???) i used them for like 2 months and then suddenly stop, my feelings were totally horrible.

I just mostly feel like my head isn’t working perfectly, and i have too many thoughts - that might make me sometimes anxious, or even in panic like state for a moment… But i don’t guess any medication would help me with my path… Well of course not, what am i even saying…

Actually i would feel right now like taking something… Or just giving up on whole life, everyone will probably think my reason is ridiculous but its not just about what it seems. You see, my mother came by to visit me and offered to help me with cleaning… She threw away my special mead i had made that was meant for magical/ritual purposes.

Cant tell you how much my brain freaked out, its not just about the mead its that i feel every time i try to do something, or get something done - at some point it just goes to waste - and that people don’t respect my efforts and so on so on… All this triggered by lost mead.

Also this brings to my mind,i probably have some psychological issues regarding my parents.

Lol i know this is not mental help clinic, but since we were talking on this thread… and it was my “ritualistic mead” that i lost - where the fuck i find my spark back now, when i have the feeling of “all my efforts are going to waste” stupid feeling…

P.s please don’t cling on the mead here, its not the only point here this feeling of depression/anger/anxiety was just triggered by that.

Ill just try to get over this feeling, but i hate the fact i had it… Just when supposed to stay strong.

@Gnosis Asmoday along with Belial and Azazel have all given me revelations of the coming war.
It seems they’re fighting for the underdogs but who knows?
If the powers that be call them up would they respond just like they do when we call them.

I’ve also come to this gnosis by reading psalms and doing more light work and studying the Bible lately.

I think a time will come when the spirits step aside and leave us to use our own power against these friends.

There is a reason demons are so concerned with our ascent and amassing of power.
Because they know one day we will have to stand on our own 2 feet and use the power and knowledge they’ve givenus.

@bblack flame: Don’t let the little things get you down.
I know that the mead meant a lot to you.
Hell I freaked out when I broke my stone box I used to hold my Thoth Deck in.

It was dear to me because I put it through a ritual while working with the dead where I used death essence to charge it and worked with the dead to enhance my divination.(which is when my tarot reading finally started to click)

I buried the box with the cards and sung a song of barborous tongues and lit 2 purple candles next to the “gravesite” every night as a memorial to my “dead” cards.

My divination skyrocketed.There was more to the ritual and the dead almost bit me in the ass.I came close to possession and was already in a state of obsession where one minute I would be watchingTV or something then I would suddenly find myself sitting in front of my altar to the dead pouring shots of rum for me and them mumbling nonsense.

My point is keep trying.
Trust me I’m going through a phase in my life where I feel like I’ve lost everything.
Just look at it as a process.Use it as motivation to do more work until you start making changes,and you will.
Trust me.

Good luck!

MK

Yeah, you are right… its just when too much stress comes on to you, well from the up here we go.

Feeling much calmer already, i realized also that i had forgotten to eat - maybe this had something to do with my breakdown too :open_mouth:

yesterday i took lukorst’s sigil with me and went for my usual walking.then i had the stupid idea to sit in a bench and opened it again.i was almost alone in the park.just 1-2 people runing up and down the road.after 5 seconds the lines were moving from the paper and the energy wave hitted me again.then i asked him to help me and to leave quick because i was a public park and i was feeling sick with him around me…i even tried to do LBRP but i didn’t.only the kabalistic cross…anyway…

i had results with him only after commands…but it feels wrong for me to give commands to someone.i prefer to built a relationship and treat entities as friends.time will tell.for the moment i’m doing whatever i can…

this ascension deal is looking more and more like a dead cat bounce every day, tbh.

Jeez, dude, I’d be dead by now if I took that kind of approach!

The shitty period I posted about here happened after I’d got well and truly immersed in practicing healing and magick, and there were plenty of times I wondered if there was a link - but then my life improved drastically as a result of my own actions, and I’ve never looked back.

I really do understand the pain, but allowing yourself to feel defeated for too long is never the answer. I hope that doesn’t sound too insensitive, and I’m mainly talking about your internal state at this point and not anything directly related to magick.

1 Like

Too busy rebuilding my life to grieve. So far, things are looking up.

1 Like

all i’m going to say is, you wonder about the value of this type of education when the dropouts and illiterates do better than the students and graduates.

but anyway, back to the task at hand

Do you mean magickal education? :slight_smile:

If so, maybe it’s because the drop-outs (that’s me, left school at 16 but really at 14) have learned you need to hustle and push and not rely on the recognition of your paper credentials, that you’re only as good as your last bit of effort and that having been able to answer a bunch of questions one summer afternoon isn’t a passport to ongoing success.

I’m not having a rant at you there but the value of having to carve your own way and not expect past achievements to count for anything is something drop-outs learn early on, and also the importance of making connections (with spirits, or bosses, or whatever) because you’re marketing your SELF, not your certification, and those skills are actually quite handy in magick as well.

Also, drop-outs often look for the best way to get from A - B, whereas the graduate mindset is often that it CAN’T be that simple; but that steady, measured progress will always be rewarded with good grades by a benevolent overseer, where putting in the hours counts more than raw passion, and where you can compare yourself against your peers within a known framework of grades and recognition.

The whole structured academic system works in a way that’s often completely contrary to how magick works - I’m not saying it doesn’t have its uses, obviously no-one wants their appendix removed by some guy who just thought it looked like a fun hobby, but those paradigms and experiences from the academic world shouldn’t become a cage.

Again sorry if I’m taking your words the wrong way and I’m just going by my own experiences as a former teenage drop-out! :wink:

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:46, topic:3588”]It seems there could be a major shift happening where a lot of us are being put to the test.

Keep your heads up.

MK[/quote]
These words are SO true even now as I did have a good job but am now outta work so now WTF? I also am a single parent and mortgage to deal with well a saying that i made up& always brought me comfort in stressful times "keep yourself calm and balanced then preform ritual somehow things always work out -so all I can say here is be strong within and keep doing magic it will always be there look for any signs to guide you in your time of need.